The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
I love the M98B but I think they nerfed it. When sniping with the SV98 or M40A5 you can see your bullet even when it's 500+ meters away. In fact, I don't think they fade at all until they are 1000 away, at which point they disappear. With the M98B, the tracer seems to fade in about 300 meters, making it fecking hard to pull those ridiculous marksman headshots I know and love.

That said, it has about half the bullet drop of other snipers which is nice.
Just had some epic matches on Conquest, my god this game is good.
ill just put a small pic in here.
sv98 powa.
Attached images
headshot.jpg
I haven't even tried snipers yet, been on the support almost all the time.
Who cares? BF3 is good enough that I would happily live with brilliant viruses on my PC if I had to. Origin collects a little information and uses it for advertising, it's not the end of the ****ing world.
Quote from DeKo :Who cares? BF3 is good enough that I would happily live with brilliant viruses on my PC if I had to. Origin collects a little information and uses it for advertising, it's not the end of the ****ing world.

You didnt read those articles, did you?

Origin spies over your HDD for pirated copies of EA games... guess trough what. Through origin. If it was only a "collecting information for advertising" I'd be glad.

I have no problem using it, because I bought all my content in my PC. Just pointing out, because 90% of users has something illegal. And I think breaking your own privacy in this case is too much. Just don't be surprised in couple of years they will have their ****ing EULA saying they can knock out your door and slap your face.
Quote from Bose321 :Get over yourself. Going to boycot Google too now?

Lmao, I don't boycot anything. I bought it. Funny how you use words which suit your situation.

The main thing I don't like is breaking up your own privacy in your own PC. But whatever, I would be the only one who likes not to being followed in everything by someone....
Quote from Mysho :Lmao, I don't boycot anything. I bought it. Funny how you use words which suit your situation.

Wait, wut? I boycot Google? I use it all the time... Where did you get that?

If you meant EA/Origin/BF3, that also makes no sense.

Good luck going anywhere without being followed on the internets kid.
Quote from Mysho :You didnt read those articles, did you?

Origin spies over your HDD for pirated copies of EA games... guess trough what. Through origin. If it was only a "collecting information for advertising" I'd be glad.

I have no problem using it, because I bought all my content in my PC. Just pointing out, because 90% of users has something illegal. And I think breaking your own privacy in this case is too much. Just don't be surprised in couple of years they will have their ****ing EULA saying they can knock out your door and slap your face.

Plenty of people have ridiculous shit in their EULA, EA aren't the only one. Anyway, EA can scan my computer all they want for pirate software, it's not illegal for me to NO-CD patch legal games, and they aren't going to ban my Origin account for it.
Quote from Bose321 :Wait, wut? I boycot Google? I use it all the time... Where did you get that?

If you meant EA/Origin/BF3, that also makes no sense.

Good luck going anywhere without being followed on the internets kid.

Are you retarded or is your english really that bad? I have no idea where you got that from. Maybe your twisted head, who knows.

Also, in case it doesn't make sense for you... well, I wrote it clearly, maybe you need some advices in reading or something. Otherwise you would write in detail what doesn't make sense, I guess.
Quote from Mysho :Funny how you use words which suit your situation

How about this Mr good English? [/sarcastic]

Funny how some retard from Slovakia tells me my English is bad.
Quote from DeKo :Who cares? BF3 is good enough that I would happily live with brilliant viruses on my PC if I had to. Origin collects a little information and uses it for advertising, it's not the end of the ****ing world.

but £50 on mw3 is? riiight..
Quote from Mysho :Are you retarded or is your english really that bad? I have no idea where you got that from. Maybe your twisted head, who knows.

He indeed is mentally challenged, or at least from some posts it seems so.

I've tried Oriigin with the BF3 beta, but it wasn't as good as i thought, so i trashed it along with the program. It looks exactly as it's precedor, EA download manager, so i'd be really interested, if they did this kind of spying in that version too.
I think it has no future really with this attitude (but i said this about Steam too back in.. 2003?).
Quote from Kid222 :He indeed is mentally challenged, or at least from some posts it seems so.

Care to elaborate before you talk shit as usual?
who cares about origin looking around. all my softwares are illegal.go ahaed sue me ! i dont even exist
There's always this Origin bypass, so use that if you care about being followed.
Quote from Bose321 :How about this Mr good English? [/sarcastic]

Troll much?

I won't be loosing my time with such a fag so this is my last post concerning pointless subject of this serious problem in your head.

You can now make a winning post and look like a hero on teh interwebz.

Also I gave you one nice infraction for insulting me. Just to let you know...
Quote from Mysho :Troll much?

I won't be loosing my time with such a fag so this is my last post concerning pointless subject of this serious problem in your head.

You can now make a winning post and look like a hero on teh interwebz.

First calling me a retard for no reason and when I ask what that is about you back off like a pussy.

Must suck to be a paranoid Slovak?
Flames gone crazy with the infractions, quick! everyone edit your posts.
Quote from DeKo :...it's not illegal for me to NO-CD patch legal games, and they aren't going to ban my Origin account for it.

Obtaining and using no-CD patches are illegal as far as I know as they are either modified original executable files or software designed crack the original executables. Please correct me if I'm wrong those of you who know better.
That's another thread beeing clogged by PC nonsense and problems, set up your fu*king game hardware already and play.
Quote from Boris Lozac :That's another thread beeing clogged by PC nonsense and problems, set up your fu*king game hardware already and play.

agree, this isnt the pc set up help thread, also it has become a pc vs console thread again
Quote from spankmeyer :Obtaining and using no-CD patches are illegal as far as I know as they are either modified original executable files or software designed crack the original executables. Please correct me if I'm wrong those of you who know better.

nope
Quote from wiki :No-CD cracks have legal uses, such as creating backups of legally owned software (a user right by law in many countries) or avoiding the inconvenience of placing a CD or DVD-ROM in the drive every time the software is being used, although this can be used likewise to circumvent software laws by allowing the execution of full versions of non-legally owned applications or time-limited trials of the applications without the original disc.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG