The online racing simulator
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
(189 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :Who cares what game is better? If somebody enjoys MW3 let them enjoy, why does everybody need to constantly put them down. And the same with people who enjoy BF3. I prefer MW3 over BF3 and that's my choice, if somebody prefers BF3 that's their choice, and im not going to argue with them about it. A games just that, a game, ****ing hell since when did the internets get so serious.

When people started to over react.
Quote from PMD9409 :When people started to over react.

The internet, just like fishing. You throw a line out with a bit of bait and wait for something to bite.
Got both..

My opinion, BF3 is better..

The reality, I regret buying it. Been playing MW3.

If I want something serious, ill go buy a gun and start shooting my enemies. Right now, i just want a fast paced game where I can shoot everyone possible with sound effects and crazy music each time I level up and be able to put 5 attachments on at once and pimp out my gun and have 10 different kill streaks..

...why cant I want that?
I played it and suddenly, clones.
Attached images
Screens_486.jpg
Quote from aoun :Got both..

My opinion, BF3 is better..

The reality, I regret buying it. Been playing MW3.

If I want something serious, ill go buy a gun and start shooting my enemies. Right now, i just want a fast paced game where I can shoot everyone possible with sound effects and crazy music each time I level up and be able to put 5 attachments on at once and pimp out my gun and have 10 different kill streaks..

...why cant I want that?

lol. You have Team Deatmatch in BF3 too, without boxes falling off the skie and soldiers who wear sponge boots so you can't hear them Seriously, i played MW2 for like 30 hours, it was fun at the start but ridicolous killstreaks and perks ruined the game, TDM in BF3 is tons better if you're only into that kind of modes.
Damn I want to play some fps so badly but if MW3 is really just a MW2.5 and BF3 got that shitty origin/battlelog thing....
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol. You have Team Deatmatch in BF3 too, without boxes falling off the skie and soldiers who wear sponge boots so you can't hear them Seriously, i played MW2 for like 30 hours, it was fun at the start but ridicolous killstreaks and perks ruined the game, TDM in BF3 is tons better if you're only into that kind of modes.

Not a fan of killstreaks and perks either, but it's not like there are no game modes which disable those things. Then you're left with a fun arcade shooter with no death from above.
Quote from sinbad :Not a fan of killstreaks and perks either, but it's not like there are no game modes which disable those things. Then you're left with a fun arcade shooter with no death from above.

I played on PS3 and i can't remember if there was a mode without perks and killstreaks. But even then, the total lack of any sort of recoil is offending, it's literally who sees who first..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I played on PS3 and i can't remember if there was a mode without perks and killstreaks. But even then, the total lack of any sort of recoil is offending, it's literally who sees who first..

Haven't played it yet so I can't comment on that. But in the apparent spirit of the thread, perhaps it's a version of the bf3 recoil where if you hold the fire button down for long enough your lmg turns into a recoil free weapon of unerring accuracy?
Quote from sinbad :Haven't played it yet so I can't comment on that. But in the apparent spirit of the thread, perhaps it's a version of the bf3 recoil where if you hold the fire button down for long enough your lmg turns into a recoil free weapon of unerring accuracy?

You're comparing what I assume is a bug ( I don't use the LMGs) in BF3 to a game where there is 0 recoil on any gun at all.
Quote from DeKo :You're comparing what I assume is a bug ( I don't use the LMGs) in BF3 to a game where there is 0 recoil on any gun at all.

Don't know if it's a bug, although you'd have thought firing guns would be a part of testing. I just remember thinking it was weird. Is every flaw in bf3 considered a bug?

Besides you're exaggerating, so was I, there is recoil, watch a video if you have to.
It's a bug with the aiming whilst whilst firing in bf3 iirc
Quote from sinbad :Don't know if it's a bug, although you'd have thought firing guns would be a part of testing. I just remember thinking it was weird. Is every flaw in bf3 considered a bug?

Besides you're exaggerating, so was I, there is recoil, watch a video if you have to.

Of course not every flaw is a bug, it just so happens that that one actually is a bug.

I'm playing the single player right now, there is no recoil whatsoever. I think that helps me judge a little more than watching a video.

Anyway, why the **** did they take lean back out of the PC version? Not being able to lean around corners makes the SP ****ing terrible on anything above easy. Step out, get shot, die, repeat. It's a joke.
I like the bit where Makarov makes like a monkey.
its so boring...

getting ac130 every care page also... wtf. i don't need le noobs spamming me with " stop hacking, nobody gets 40-0+ every round, you ****ing idiot *cry* *Winge* *moan* "

but then again, someone has to teach them to play i guess.
Quote from DeKo :
Anyway, why the **** did they take lean back out of the PC version? Not being able to lean around corners makes the SP ****ing terrible on anything above easy. Step out, get shot, die, repeat. It's a joke.

I keep ****ing throwing flash bangs and knifing the air, it's pissing me off.
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol. You have Team Deatmatch in BF3 too, without boxes falling off the skie and soldiers who wear sponge boots so you can't hear them Seriously, i played MW2 for like 30 hours, it was fun at the start but ridicolous killstreaks and perks ruined the game, TDM in BF3 is tons better if you're only into that kind of modes.

I do agree with this too, Alot of things in MW2-3 are abit over the top and abit too much..

BF3 TDM is great fun as well.
How does a blank CD contain a video?
Lol the real issue is getting through the sticky film that covers the packet xD But for a nice prank its loLZ
Black ops is much better then MW3 quite simple the maps are just soo much better for short range game, theres no equlivent of nuketown on here or even summit.

there all long range maps filled with snipers that just camp every where.

it sucks.
Quote from Mustafur :Black ops is much better then MW3 quite simple the maps are just soo much better for short range game, theres no equlivent of nuketown on here or even summit.

there all long range maps filled with snipers that just camp every where.

it sucks.

yeah... you say that, but play team tactical on seatown... you'll quick;y notice how not one map in mw3 is original either ( de_dust2 knock off for example )
I'm officially finished with this game, going to trade it in for BF3, maps are unoriginal and have way too many camp spots, cod was the best fps for console for rushing now it's barely possible without getting shot from 3 different campers at once.

They tried to go more towards battle field and failed miserably.

I doubt cod will recover from this unless they spend more the 2 days making the game.
Just played it on 360. 2 player split screen is boring. I dunno if dome is the smallest map, but even on there it takes awhile for us to find each other and gets boring. Campaign doesn't blow my mind however yet. I'm at the part where your sniping most of the time in the African village.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Just played it on 360. 2 player split screen is boring. I dunno if dome is the smallest map, but even on there it takes awhile for us to find each other and gets boring. Campaign doesn't blow my mind however yet. I'm at the part where your sniping most of the time in the African village.

trust me, it doesn't improve...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
(189 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG