The online racing simulator
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
(189 posts, started )
#51 - CSU1
Quote from Uke :Fun for you, not fun for the others. There needs to be a way to counter any weapon in the game, sadly in cod, there is no way to counter some stuff, like op killstrea rewards, or noobtubers.

There's ways to counter all KS and weapons...

The likes of the AC130...you can just have the cold-blodded perk so it can't see you...

GL - just use a blast shield to counter...
CSU1, AlterIWNet became epic trash after NTAuthority has left, not sure why you're still playing it.
#53 - Uke
Quote from CSU1 :There's ways to counter all KS and weapons...

The likes of the AC130...you can just have the cold-blodded perk so it can't see you...

GL - just use a blast shield to counter...

For who is the game fun if everyone has a blast shield and you're the only one noob tubing?
#54 - CSU1
Quote from E.Reiljans :CSU1, AlterIWNet became epic trash after NTAuthority has left, not sure why you're still playing it.

NTAuthority is back on the scene FYI...

Quote :Oh, it's me. Yes, me. I'm back. Sort of.

Unread postby NTAuthority » Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 am
This one's important, folks, so no skimmin'. NTAuthority here, your boss and founder of aIW?the best damn CoD modification on Earth. How good is the news here? Get a load a? this: as of this evening, I am back!

For who is the game fun if everyone has a blast shield and you're the only one noob tubing?
Now, yer probably askin? yourself, "NTA, come on now, how is this possible? Are you some manner of Dracula? Or Frankenstein? Or dependin? on yer cultural heritage, a Blackula or Latin Frankenstein?"gh632jj3

ksjdo sir! It's science. Thanks to our diligent engineers, I am writin' memos to you today, literally, from beyond the grave! Furthermore I'd l#ke t5o inf))))m 34verybody wePPPPPing a blue shi%%$rt today th32232t y*u @##re f)*# TF FFs0&^t ##f gd fghDFRt 665 ^ $%& 4%^^$. ZSFGS D FGsd5 E$ 5^57&w$% &6&778*$ 4^77 r6ty u$65####################3

... mm, okay. So, after a long-winded discussion (mainly with Insignia, by the way, thanks for that, and you owe me two Portal 2 achievements) with various members of the administration (most of it consisting of Insignia trying to convince me to return), I've decided to accept the (highly reasonable, thank you) terms given by the administration for a return to aIW, and as such am pretty much back on the team - with a few restrictions, but I don't really care (they made me say that!).

Most of the previous plans set by the development team (formerly known as the NDT) will still be followed (including the surprise for aIW's birthday, which will be awesome), however, with a few changes, most of which positive. The original (messy) rewritten (read: copypasted without cleaning up) client code (hey, I don't blame them, they at least tried) will be scrapped, and my own rewritten (read: copypasted and cleaned up) client/server code (yep, merged) I've been secretly working on for the past few days will be used for the upcoming release.

As I'm lazy (as you might know), Flux (what is that crap anyway? expecting people to use XML in native code) will still be used for this upcoming release, however in addition to OMG IT'S NEW and Flux, a few useful features (wow, usefulll featureeessss) will be implemented as well.

Anyway, glad to be back on board, and hope y'all didn't miss me too much. :P For the record, my Black Ops project is put on hold for now (though it'll likely continue, I had it put on hold for a month or so already), but my new research will hopefully allow me to present some awesome features for IW4 in the future.

Quote from Uke :

YOu could argue that if it upset you that much why were you on that server in the first place?

As is with LFS, drifters and just about any MP title on the planet there's always kind, normal and decent folk on the majority of the servers...
it wont Really be different to the last... just mw2 xl....

but still its just a money machine. Dont feed it.
Actvision showed off two missions to some press in London this week. Sources have confirmed that there is no organic destruction. Everything in the trailer was scripted.
Quote from theirishnoob :it wont Really be different to the last... just mw2 xl....

but still its just a money machine. Dont feed it.

You mean CoD4 part 3?
Quote from Rappa Z :Actvision showed off two missions to some press in London this week. Sources have confirmed that there is no organic destruction. Everything in the trailer was scripted.

I thought that bit was quite obvious.
Yea, but I was hopeful. It's a sign that the game won't be innovative yet again.
Nothing in Call of Duty has ever been innovative.
Quote from E.Reiljans :You can't deny host migration was an innovation.

Was a pain in the ass more like.

So was a atmoic bomb. Doesnt mean its good let alone should be used.

Im on a guitar shaped boat your argument is invalid.
I still find cod to be a stupid game.

Was annoying and stupid, like the atom bomb.
Check out your posts DRIFT, 11,337 Lol!

I'm gonna be buying both of them, However i'm gonna get BF3 first, Battlefield <3 One true love!
Quote from TehPaws3D :Check out your posts DRIFT, 11,337 Lol!

I'm gonna be buying both of them, However i'm gonna get BF3 first, Battlefield <3 One true love!

What's your favorite rank, Master Chef?
Quote from TehPaws3D :Check out your posts DRIFT, 11,337 Lol!

13,337 is the post count I'm aiming for. Then I simply will not post any more.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :13,337 is the post count I'm aiming for. Then I simply will not post any more.

I bet you'll be silent for few hours, then you'll set a new target of 31,337.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I bet you'll be silent for few hours, then you'll set a new target of 31,337.

I'm liking what you write.
http://www.csmonitor.com/Innov ... -layer-to-COD-multiplayer

So Call of Duty is goping to start this new social networking system thingy (I'm quite confused by it honestly). Apparently there are 'basic' and 'premium' packages. Basic gets some nifty stuff, but not much. You have to pay a subscription for premium.

Meanwhile the word is that Battlefield will provide a similar service (not many details yet) for free (confirmed).
Basically yet more of the "have to pay twice to play online" crap you get with so many e-games these days

Fk it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
(189 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG