The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
ok beefyman its on you must have made 400k+ off me yesterday
Woah if those pics are = gameplay graphics, forza has taken pretty big step
Quote from flymike91 :ok beefyman its on you must have made 400k+ off me yesterday

I wondered who that was who I kept beating a lot! Did you get spammed with rival messages when you logged on?

I'm still going through all of the Rivals challenges, so you may get a few more messages yet.

How is forza 4? I played Forza3 a lot, and I have my doubts on Forza4.
There are no porschesOnly EA may use porsches? NFS?:s)
No big deal, but what are the real improvements? I played the demo but i didn't liked it.
Quote from JJ72 :Liveried DMC

You should try doing your Ford GT or Mazda RX-8 liveries that you did irl in FM4
BRE Datsun 510 is finished and on my storefront for 1000 credits.

Shame the car is rubbish to drive.
Quote from beefyman666 :

No it aint!

I have a great grippy tune for Autocross, it is a blast to drive.
Quote from el pibe :No it aint!

I have a great grippy tune for Autocross, it is a blast to drive.

I tried making a low powered (170bhp) but grippy C class and it was rubbish. Couldn't keep the power down on the corners and was slow as fudge.

Do you have that tune on your storefront?
Toyota Aygo, wide slicks, race suspension/gearbox/clutch and full weight reduction, boost the power up so it meets C425. Great little Autocross car!
Quote from beefyman666 :BRE Datsun 510 is finished and on my storefront for 1000 credits.

Try my Datsun B class tune in the club cars.
It dominates in the tight twisty tracks, that is assuming you know how to drive RWD
Quote from mr_x :Toyota Aygo, wide slicks, race suspension/gearbox/clutch and full weight reduction, boost the power up so it meets C425. Great little Autocross car!

I use a RWD honda CRX as my C class autocross, still waiting for my time to be beaten on Rivals xD
Just started on another paintjob.

AE86 still has the nasty mapping on the bumpers. Also, boo for no N2 arches!

Quote from FPVaaron :Try my Datsun B class tune in the club cars.
It dominates in the tight twisty tracks, that is assuming you know how to drive RWD

I'll give it a go later on. I did grab a few tunes from the storefront last night and only one of them felt nice to drive.
need to fix the 360 then get this..
Need to reflash to LT+ 2.0, then get this.
Quote from beefyman666 :BRE Datsun 510 is finished and on my storefront for 1000 credits.

I love that car

I wish the 360 would support the G25. Then I'd buy it, and FM4.
Tried the demo last night on a friend's xbox and managed to get into the low 200,000s in leaderboards on the BMW M5 rival time trial. I think a nice used 360 is in my to-buy list now. The Zonda R kinda handles like a FZR with no aids and a controller
If you apply the race weight reduction to the S15 something funny happens...

Must have helluva muscles to keep sitting like that through a race.
Quote from Matrixi :

Must have helluva muscles to keep sitting like that through a race.

sittin on seat rails must hurt.
Quote from FPVaaron :I use a RWD honda CRX as my C class autocross, still waiting for my time to be beaten on Rivals xD

Forgot to mention it's 4WD. Did it last night again in a Lotus Elan and beat my time again (by 0.050 sec), I'm 189th in the leaderboard for it.
Quote from mr_x :Forgot to mention it's 4WD. Did it last night again in a Lotus Elan and beat my time again (by 0.050 sec), I'm 189th in the leaderboard for it.

On nurburging? I don't see it.
Quote from FPVaaron :On nurburging? I don't see it.

Gamertag is TheRealChris, I'm on there somewhere! Will check exactly where when I get home.

EDIT: Gone down to 193rd

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG