The online racing simulator
Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
Quote from Marin2 :Is there Forza Motorsport for PC, or Nintendo, or ANITHINK else but x box 360?

It's confirmed for PS4 next year and coming to an Android phone near you in November.
Brake calipers look appalling
Quote from speed1230 :
That's what happens when you don't browse this thread too much

It was a post above your own and you still missed it.
Quote from BlueFlame :It was a post above your own and you still missed it.

Actually it was 2 posts above. Initally before posting I didn't bother clicking the link. I would know that it's already been posted if some people actually commented on the video
Apparently there is demo coming in october 3rd.

I was a bit unsure about fm4 but after playing fm3 for a good bit recently I'm kind of thinking about pre-ordering the damn thing

Edit: apparently the demo is 3rd of october, not 14th as I had written originally.
First time I've pre-ordered a game since GTA4 Looks like a lot of fun, thoroughly enjoyed the last 3 over the years.
Demo out October 3rd.
Car Football and Car Bowling to be included as part of the Top Gear link-up.
My guess is that they couldn't secure the Porsche licensing (hasn't this historically been an issue for racing games?).

As for the Nurburgring, I have seen a very blurry photo of an M3 on the Nordschleife's main straight. I imagine that the GP track will be included for free as well (unless they are real dicks).

Here's a good read:
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4000715.aspx
No nordschleife? Nooooo. That would suck incredibly big balls.
It will be there!

Not that Forza's rendition of the 'Ring is very good IMO. Not nearly as immersive as the Gran Turismo model. It feels too wide.
Just seen forza 4 on episode 7 of top gear U.S...graphics look improved....but the sand pits seem to have gone more towards a gran turismo "sand pit"...still will be buying the game anyways...still play forza 3 to this day.
as far as i recall, EA is the only company allowed to put vehicles with a porsche badge in their games, all due to licensing issues.

quite much like in gran turismo 3 people are most likely put off with some RUF cars.
Soo anyone tried the forza 4 demos yet?

Apparently there have been some codes available before the last weekend and now today the official demo release for those with live gold account. Plus there seems to be a torrent available too that you can burn on dvd and use on your haxored xbox.
Thanks for reminding, I totaly foregot about the demo.
Quote from Hyperactive :Plus there seems to be a torrent available too that you can burn on dvd and use on your haxored xbox.

Or you can simply use a pendrive to copy it to your console's hard drive and that's what I'm going to do.
#95 - JJ72
It isn't something you will notice unless you are a drifter, just tried it with a Fanatec GT2 and feels very very good. Should keep pressure on Turn 10 in fixing that though, absolutely no reason to advertise one thing then do another.
I think you can notice it everytime you have to countersteer. Speed sensitive steering, unlinear steering and automatic countersteering aids are just pure crap imho. I absolutely hate that in forza 3 and T10 is not getting a penny from me if they keep saying it's fixed when it isn't. I can just as well keep playing forza 3 if the difference is so minimal with the physics. (I don't have live gold so I have to wait until the 7th before I can try the demo)
#97 - JJ72
it doesn't show up in small countersteers, you need a good 20-30 degree of drift before you are awared of it, speed sensitivity is another problem though, although subconciously I already adjusted to it I still want an option to turn it off.
Tbh Forza 3 was fine too until you get into that 20-30 range where it starts driving for you.

The whole situation just stinks. I just can not give them any money if they have clearly 100% outright lied about this specific issue:
"Finally, we added the “simulation steering” option. This option removes all of the controller aides.... With these aides removed, you will no longer get help finding the right counter-steering angle."
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood2/

Forza Motorsport 4
(463 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG