The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Lmao, too bad it's in Dutch, I'm just laughing at the original now.
#677 - Uke
Jumping is indeed epic. I just hope it isn't a shorter drop on the consoles
Quote from Boris Lozac :Jumping is indeed epic. I just hope it isn't a shorter drop on the consoles

Everything for consoles is smaller, except for a player's e-penis.
yep
Say what you want but the game looks awesome on consoles, a 2006 (5 even) hardware, and vibrations fckin rule!
I don't care too much about graphics as long as the gameplay is excellent. I predict the console version would be better for me because to me a gamepad feels like a more natural and immersive way to interact with the game world (plus vibrations ^^). Much more so than tapping on a keyboard and aiming with the mouse. I don't like using the same controls to fight bad guys as I do to write reports. That being said I would be destroyed if I tried to use a gamepad against people using keyboard/mouse but luckily that never happens.

I can't wait for the next-gen consoles!
#685 - Uke
How does Boris Lozac always manage to somehow cause an argument about PC vs Consoles?
Quote from flymike91 :I can't wait for the next-gen consoles!

What are you meaning to say with this? You just said you don't care about graphics and crappy controls.
Quote from Bose321 :What are you meaning to say with this? You just said you don't care about graphics and crappy controls.

Maybe that bigger maps might be possible, or larger servers. Never know what they could be working up.
Quote from PMD9409 :Everything for consoles is smaller, except for a player's e-penis.

I'd have to disagree with the e-penis part as consoles are obviously inferior tech to most pc's.
Quote from Uke :How does Boris Lozac always manage to somehow cause an argument about PC vs Consoles?

Because PC 'l33ts' bring that up upon themselves
Quote from Uke :How does Boris Lozac always manage to somehow cause an argument about PC vs Consoles?

He doesn't like "nerds".
#691 - Uke
Quote from Uke :Why the hell is he visiting a sim racing forum then?

and why does't he just connect a goddamn gamepad to the pc like i do with trackmania (and get "zomg 4w350m3 v1br4t10n5")
Quote from -NightFly- :He doesn't like "nerds".

lol it's not that, i hate that fanatic PC sindrom, i have PC too ffs (it's not like you are special if you have a good PC ), i played Counter Strike for 6 years, i'm a PC gaming veteran, but you all jump on me when i say i enjoy shooting on the consoles now, it's a very good second option, not saying best, but i like the leveled field and not having super powers like the mouse gives you. Just try to accept that..
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol it's not that, i hate that fanatic PC sindrom, i have PC too ffs (it's not like you are special if you have a good PC ), i played Counter Strike for 6 years, i'm a PC gaming veteran, but you all jump on me when i say i enjoy shooting on the consoles now, it's a very good second option, not saying best, but i like the leveled field and not having super powers like the mouse gives you. Just try to accept that..

So you prefer spending a few hundred bucks to suck like everyone else, instead of buying a proper (not so expensive) mouse?
Quote from Bose321 :So you prefer spending a few hundred bucks to suck like everyone else, instead of buying a proper (not so expensive) mouse?

How is that 'sucking' ffs, exactly why i poke at you 'l33ts', what does that mean, sucking? Yes it's less accurate then mouse, i love the leveled playing field, vibrations etc, stop saying rubish..
How about spending a couple of hundred extra bucks to be able to walk in only 8 directions in an on/off way?
Quote from Boris Lozac :How is that 'sucking' ffs, exactly why i poke at you 'l33ts', what does that mean, sucking? Yes it's less accurate then mouse, i love the leveled playing field, vibrations etc, stop saying rubish..

I think the issue is atm that you have leet console...and not so leet pc. that makes you to poke of people having leet pc's. it's called jalaousity, deny it no matter how many times you wan't ( I for instance, bought my rig ~4 years ago, it broke down, they replaced my 9800gt with 450gs, never had done any upgrades myself, runs bf3 just nice). I don't poke on console gamers and if i do i admit it's jealousity (wish my pc could run tekken6 ) or just a simple truth. There is absolutely no difference if you play controller vs. controller or mouse vs. mouse....so your point is invalid here (exept for the vibrations part).
I have no idea what you said
I had a feeling you would say that.
Here's your vibrators folks, pick your colors!

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG