The online racing simulator
Well, is true about argentinias, lol
It doesn't make sense, since when were Armenia in any kind of high skilled gaming tier?
Quote from BlueFlame :It doesn't make sense, since when were Armenia in any kind of high skilled gaming tier?

I guess they counted the cheaters as well
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Big pic is big.

The "Just for you"-tier does seem to be good in english though.

The rest is true.

EDIT: They're packing up, btw :P
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
[ removed image ]

I lold hard on this one. Not being racist tho. :P
I might be retarded but i don't see anything funny there.
not fan of a bacon anyway
Quote from J@tko :

EDIT: They're packing up, btw :P

That picture is almost as old as the internet! Can't believe that has started to show up again.

It's a photoshop...oh crap wait, that's not a typical photoshop response. Give me a second...

That's better!
Quote from BlakjeKaas :The "Just for you"-tier does seem to be good in english though.

The rest is true.

i'd say the same but their isn't enough paddys gaming, the ones i do bump into are geenral sound and don't fall for the brits being cnuts to everyone, x10 times more so when they see an irish tag.

Personally i wouldn't of put the spanish or scots up so high but thats just me.
Quote from theirishnoob :Personally i wouldn't of put the spanish or scots up so high but thats just me.

Here you got an answer to question where is this picture maker from
Quote from -NightFly- :I might be retarded but i don't see anything funny there.

I mainly found it funny because it differs from the original joke that way. The "get my gun" part instead of "son i am dissapoint" is the part that i found funny. I actually expected the typical dissapoint message to be in the last picture.
Quote :NATIONALITY IN ONLINE GAMES

Belgium is too skilled to be on the chart!

I totally agree with the Just For You-tier!
(In FPS games... not talking about LFS'ers <333)
Quote from Fastwalker :Belgium is too skilled to be on the chart!

I totally agree with the Just For You-tier!
(In FPS games... not talking about LFS'ers <333)

thats funny, i don't recall playing with any Belgians who beat me when playing arma... CSS... quake ET cod or any shooter for that matter...

just sayin...
Quote from hazaky :[img][/img]
I lold hard on this one. Not being racist tho. :P

Dont remember my lips being that big...
Quote from Exile R :Dont remember my lips being that big...

And i dont remember people having that square shaped heads :P
Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland is crap @ english in general
Quote :Reason: removed racist so-called joke - couldn't see the humour in it - user banned for 6 months.

Does that mean it would be ok if Scawen could see the humour in it
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : rghah
What is scawen doing in the funny pictures thread? Got bored of programming?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
That's what im sayin ...
Well partially it is a fault of forced political correctness, being politically correct involves being overzealous in those matters, make jokes because someone is a ginger, fatso, have squint, etc and its ok, but try to make one joke about someone's race
And if you are not being politically correct then you are the worse scum of this earth

But then there are some people that make those jokes because they believe those jokes are truth and those people sometimes can get really annoying.
Allowing above mentioned speculations would result in them bending the whole thing over and over again so its easier to just ban everyone with no consideration of what was true intention of the poster, does he really have something against some race or nationality or believe system, etc.

And well its still lfs forum and not 4chan, goatse, gore, racist jokes, sex oriented gifs, curse words, I've seen it all here but still its kinda in conflict with the idea of all age forum not to mention it kills the friendly atmosphere (if this forum actually had friendly atmosphere) and lead to great amount of shitstorm.

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG