The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from PMD9409 :They keep saying that John Henry has to keep forking in money.

If that is the case, then I hope he likes the new tire model.
Quote from PoVo :There's no idiocy in his post. Besides you're a demo player - don't argue with S2'ers or you'll get a few forum whores attacking your bum

Oh I'm a demo player? Nice presumption And the idiocy IS beyond words (sorry for late replay, I had to do a call out repair to the Mars Rover)
Quote from PMD9409 :Not really. They keep saying that John Henry has to keep forking in money.

With their pricing structure I don't believe that for a second. Guys like John Henry don't get to be that rich by throwing money into a bottomless pit. I think they are doing just fine financially. Just my opinion though.
Quote from Jshort :With their pricing structure I don't believe that for a second. Guys like John Henry don't get to be that rich by throwing money into a bottomless pit. I think they are doing just fine financially. Just my opinion though.

$12 car + 5,000 users purchase = $60,000
$15 track + 5,000 users purchase = $75,000
$99 Sub + 5,000 users purchase = $495,000

Quite a bit.

I wouldn't say rolling in money though.

Also, I thought the DWC Oval racing was getting bad with intentionally wrecking, but the Road side took it to a whole new level, by doing it in qualifying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

And netcode fail as always:
Those guys need a more subtle approach to crashing into the other guy. lol. I thought those races had live stewards. I guess not. lol.
Quote from Jshort :Those guys need a more subtle approach to crashing into the other guy. lol. I thought those races had live stewards. I guess not. lol.

Only seen 2 live "officials" in the server before, but they never actually do anything. However they have accidently removed Brad Davies during the DWC oval race on accident, as well as remove random people from spec chat for saying anything bad.
For anyone who wants a laugh, it's now on-demand.
My favourite bit was when there was two of you and they said one was too many.
Check the last lap, you might laugh more.

Spotter: "Car low, still there.."
Nolan: "**** this car, it ****in sucks, what the ****".

Oh and the overlays were not working, thanks to no one telling me and me finding out with 5 laps to go.
Oh, and repairing damage while under caution last night, here is, Richard Towler.

Enjoy.
Quote from PMD9409 :Oh, and repairing damage while under caution last night, here is, Richard Towler.

Enjoy.

Oh now c'mon!
looka how bad this ****ing car sucks DICK, ****
The C.A.R.S. thread on iR forums is absolutely hilarious. All the fanboys and haters are going at it.
Quote from MadCat360 :The C.A.R.S. thread on iR forums is absolutely hilarious. All the fanboys and haters are going at it.

Yeah I've been reading it. It's funny that they compare a pre-alpha to a way more finished product. Now the rFactor 2 Trailer thread has started, so this could get even better.
haha, i wish i could see, but my membership expired august.
I got iRacing.

Been fun in the Mx5 this week.
Quote from MadCat360 :The C.A.R.S. thread on iR forums is absolutely hilarious. All the fanboys and haters are going at it.

Like most of the things people do in their spare time, sim racing isn't a hobby, it's just an excuse for a darned good fight. :-)</lurk>
Has been brilliant fun JRD! Jetta is a very odd car to drive!!!
What is C.A.R.S. besides annoying to type?
Quote from spanks :What is C.A.R.S. besides annoying to type?

It's like S.A.R.S only with a 'C' which stands for chlamydia.
How long for a reply from support? 5 days & counting .
Quote from spanks :What is C.A.R.S. besides annoying to type?

New sim being developed by Slightly Mad Studios. Quite early on, but has promise imho; which says a lot, because I hate everything they've done in the past...
Quote from MAGGOT :New sim being developed by Slightly Mad Studios. Quite early on, but has promise imho; which says a lot, because I hate everything they've done in the past...

What HAVE they done in the past? A few rFactor mods?
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG