The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Nice read, and Gratz
#577 - CSF
Was a great race between AroX and Simon. A shame one of them had to lose in a way, but in another neither of did I guess. But there was one...

Hmmm. Point has been well and truly lost.
Jarl's move on the oval section = SOOO much win.
Quote from CSF :Was a great race between AroX and Simon. A shame one of them had to lose in a way, but in another neither of did I guess. But there was one...

Hmmm. Point has been well and truly lost.

They could have just set up a tie.
ineX Racing secure International GT Championship title

Four teams approached the final round of the International GT Championship season with mathematical chances of still winning the title. But, providing ineX Racing finished the race it looked like a straight fight between ineX and The Danish Racing Team (TDRT) for the championship glory. The season - shortened to just four rounds showed much promise for boosting activity and inducing competition, but the final round held at the AS28 open configuration would be the main focus now - consisting of many high speed and tightening radius corners providing tough challenges to the drivers.

Read the full article »
ineX Racing Merges with LowLandLions

What comes to mind when you hear the words ineX Racing? Do you think of Master's of Endurance, or maybe the Drivers World Championships... Maybe something else?

From this day forward we expect something totally different to come to mind. It's no longer about race to race accomplishments. It's about what we did to get here, and how the future of ineX Racing has changed in a way that even we could not have imagined.

Read the full statement about the merge »
grats
I beleive it will be a great move for you guys! Congrats!

Also im wondering if you will still be racing in LFS under the ineX tag or the LowLandLions Tag?
Quote from xtraction :I beleive it will be a great move for you guys! Congrats!

Also im wondering if you will still be racing in LFS under the ineX tag or the LowLandLions Tag?

I assume LLL, just saw Matti wearing it
What's funny about merging with an opponent ?

Grats and good luck anyway
Careful while typing that tag guys. Don't hit "K" instead of "L"
Sad to see this big name in LFS disappear!

However, nice one, good luck!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Careful while typing that tag guys. Don't hit "K" instead of "L"

To me it sounds like LLM
Oh noooo incest are gone
Quote from Flame CZE :To be it sounds like LLM

whenever i try to type LLL I have to pause and not hit the M lol
#591 - CSF
Bye bye ineX, hello team Lions. Does this mean Simon is now orange?
Quote from CSF :Bye bye ineX, hello team Lions. Does this mean Simon is now orange?

Lions are yellow. Simon is happy. He feels right at home.
#593 - CSF
Oh yeah... but they have ginger hair... hmmmmmm bastard child of Simon and Usaac.......
Quote from Flame CZE :To be it sounds like LLM

In this case LLL stands for Last Lap Losers...

Hopefully it was good move for you guys, gratz.
Quote from TypeRacing :In this case LLL stands for Last Lap Losers...

as soon as we saw Matti appear with the LLL tag, we actually thought they were just taking the piss...
...But somehow I just don't feel happy with the fact that there won't be an "ineX" for much longer, you lot created this team and went straight to the top with it.
Anyway, congrats on the merger and hopefully it will only bring better things for you talented guys in the future
A great move.... nice to see. It did look silly in my view to have some of your drivers on both teams. Now it looks great. Best of luck and well done.
Congrats!
Interesting move...

Congrats!
Heh, glad to see you made the move guys, good luck there!
LoLoLol
best of luck

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG