The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Quote from mousemanlv :good luck guys, this looks promising !

D lind is pro @ drift, trust me xd

It's a lie :s
Quote from MousemanLV :Good luck guys, this looks promising !

D Lind is pro @ drift, trust me xD

Gotta give props to Phil on that one too. :d
Btw, ineX Racing will attend to the final round of the IGTC this weekend! Best of luck to Dennis Lind, Rudy Van Buren and Teemu Iivonen.

And I wanna post my helmet here too, so here it is! Made by myself Ofc, not as good as Nolan's but its better than a default one, no?

And thanks to the guy who made the image thing with the HANS. Unfortunatly, I dont remember who did it, and I couldnt find his name in the "notes" in the photoshop-file even :P
Attached images
Helmet Photoshop render.jpg
chill out, nice helmet.
Kenneth O'Keefe's NiCCS Attack!

ineX Racing driver Kenneth O'Keefe has fared well thus far in the NiCCS. Kenneth, whom only posted countable points in 3 of the 5 weeks, has started 28 races and obtained 22 top-5's, 23 poles, and 11 wins.

Although the championship is not Ken's goal for the season, it is still graspable. More importantly however is the rise in iRating and Kenneth's desire to make next year's Pro Series championship. Throughout this venture inracingnews.com has noticed the strides he has made, and have mentioned him in the following articles:

O’Keefe Surprises at Thunder Valley - http://www.inracingnews.com/iracing-new ... er-valley/

NiCCS Does Chicago - http://www.inracingnews.com/iracing-new ... s-chicago/

We wish Kenneth the best of luck in making his way to a Pro Series license, as well as possibly challenging for the NiCCS championship.

Mind explaining briefly to an LFS-fanboi what "NiCCS" is please?
The NASCAR iRacing Class C Series (NiCCS)

Click the links son.
Keep it up Ken, gj!
Quote from PMD9409 :
Click the links son.

I did. But it's not like the articles give so much infos about the league in itself
I copied and pasted the first line of the article, seems you might not have read.
That's not what I mean. The meaning of the acronym doesn't mean anything in itself, of course I spotted it, but it won't tell me the format, the venues or the prestige of the league
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's not what I mean. The meaning of the acronym doesn't mean anything in itself, of course I spotted it, but it won't tell me the format, the venues or the prestige of the league

I believe then you just aren't that familiar with iRacing's format nor some of the top drivers in oval. No problem though, those two articles were written about him and we just thought it'd be nice to show everyone what the youngin' has been up to.
IGTC Season Finale - 8h of Aston Historic

After 7 rounds of intense endurance racing, the IGTC 2010 season would come to an exciting and eventful end on the 4th of September at Aston Historic, the same track on which the prestigious championship ended last year.

ineX racing would start in second place with Dennis Lind at the wheel. He quickly took the lead during the opening laps and started to put a gap between him and the rest of the field, with Heikki Jaakkola in the Spdo Racing #1 FZR being the only driver to maintain Lind's pace. This would equate to Lind being passed by Jaakkola at the end of his first stint. The ineX driver would encounter a couple of safety car deployments during his second stint, but halfway through, a mistake caused him to spin in the high speed chicane which lead to a hefty collision with the outside wall. Amazingly, the car escaped unharmed and a minimal amount of positions where lost. Bad luck would strike again however, as an incident with the Conquest Racing car would drop the #35 ineX Racing entry to tenth position. He would continue on to drive an amazing third and final stint, recovering lost time and putting the ineX Racing car into 4th position before handing it over to Teemu Iivonen.

Luck would ensue quickly after Iivonen got in the car, as a safety car deployment evened the grid and guaranteed the Finn an opportunity to pass the cars of Spdo Racing #2, and Simon Cattell of Meh Racing. After grabbing second place he would loose it to the Spdo Racing #1 entry while My3id Gaming were in close pursuit. Unfortunately this chase would come to an end when Iivonen lost control in turn one and collided with retaining wall. Yet again, the car would escape undamaged, only bearing body damage and the damper damage this track naturally causes. Going into his second stint, he decided not to repair the damaged dampers. This later proved to be a mistake as the the Finn would lose a half to a full second per lap based off his normal pace. This would equate to Rudy van Buren jumping in the car sooner than planned.

After taking the time to repair the body and damper damage done to the car, van Buren would leave the pits in 12th position with the engine slightly damage. This would leave the ineX Racing car a handicap of -1 km/h on the long straights. It seemed a small price to pay, but it would be enough to frustrate the dutch driver. All hope would be lost when Rudy spun in turn one. Lucky a safety car deployment would quickly turn the situation around and a now very motivated Rudy van Buren would embark on a breathless drive, passing two and three cars at a time on the long straights. This would eventually put the team up to second position, behind My3id Gaming. With equal pace the battle for first position would be decided by a driver change made by My3id Gaming, which allowed Rudy to take the lead. My3id would follow in hot pursuit but eventually went off the track and allowed the "Flying Dutchman" to bring the ineX Racing car to victory lane 22 seconds ahead of second place finishers, Sonicrealms.

Even so, Sonicrealms would end up winning the championship with ineX Racing taking a very respectable 4th place. Especially when taken into consideration that ineX only finished five of the seven races, and only Sonicrealms's, Conquest's, and My3id's ten bonus points for completing every race separated ineX Racing from first place in the championship. We have greatly enjoyed the challenge presented to us in this IGTC season. We look forward to this and other upcoming endurance racing events and championships in the very near future.
Quote from BAMBO :
Even so, Sonicrealms would end up winning the championship

Nothing's official yet!:shhh:
:munching_
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry, public forums are public.

well i dont like french people. Well i like everyone exept you ofcourse.
then you're doing it wrong son
get a room.
Thats real unique!
That car needed 3 rounds of wedge atleast.
A half pound in the left front with a .25" increase in the RR track-bar wouldn't have hurt ether.

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG