The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Nice video guys, and nice race too

The newest addition to ineX Racing's lineup comes from Hannover, Germany. Nils "kai0r" Herrmann, 25 years of age, started with Live for Speed back in 2007. Before hand he was actively playing Counterstrike. He discovered LFS through CS-News where it had regular coverage due to being played at Intel Friday night games in the german ESL. He downloaded the demo and spent some money on a racing wheel, the rest is history. In three and half years he has managed to gather an impressive 370 000 kilometers done online. Besides simulation racing, Nils loves sailing, his biggest hobby since he was two years old. He also studies software engineering at the B.I.B international college.

During the Alternate 24h race, Nils drove a few stints for us and lived up to the expectations we desire. The race also served as an opportunity for him to get to know us and for us to get to know him better. We are happy to welcome Nils to the team and wish him a successful future under the ineX Racing tag!
Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! grats
And he's good looking aswell.. Daayum
Welcome aboard Nils
Gratz!
Gratz and goodluck
Grats
congrats fellas
Gratz and good luck!
Quote from Dennis93 :And he's good looking aswell.. Daayum

You just released your secret on how you hit on everyone in the team.

Welcome Nils!
Super
Welcome, Nils!
I'm on a boat mother f*$#e%, on a boat...

For those that don't know Nils is standing on his sail boat in that picture. Welcome aboard captain... I hope you like the new nick name.
Quote from PMD9409 :You just released your secret on how you hit on everyone in the team.

Welcome Nils!

never hit on me.... isit coz i iz fat
Quote from BreadC :never hit on me.... isit coz i iz fat

He is intimidated by you and doesn't know how to approach you with his obsessively gay flirting.
LOL grats Nils.

crazy song there Nolan.
Gratz Nolan. Top 10 finish in iRacing Oval DWC race
Quote from BreadC :never hit on me.... isit coz i iz fat

Once you actually approach me hun..... Once! Twice! Forever my darling.

gratz Nils. Nice choice.
Congrats Nils, and Nolan for recent succsess!!
Thanks guys!

Our oval stuff has been better than ever lately. We're a top ten car almost every week in DWC and a top five car in Pro every time we hit the track as of late. Expect a Pro Series update in the days to come.
Douglas Lundberg Joins ineX Racing!

The next addition to the ineX Racing lineup is Douglas Lundberg whom hails from Ystad Sweden. The 19 year old started competitive simulation racing over three years ago, and over this period has proven to be a contender almost every time he hits the track. Additionally, Douglas has many years of experience in Karting, making him a multi-talented driver. He has even had the opportunity to test drive a Formula Renault 2.0 which went extremely well.

We fully trust Douglas's abilities to impress on and off the track, as he is also a former member of CoRe Racing. There he managed the iRacing division of the team along side Nolan Scott. There they made many improvements within that division, and we know that many new ideas and improvements within ineX will be made more likely with Douglas a part of this team. We are excited to introduce Douglas Lundberg as ineX Racing's newest driver.
Gratz to both. Pretty quick team you joined doug. Have fun.
I just realised we're actually many scandinavians here Welcome Douglas!

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG