The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Wow nice move guy's! I know Lion's cs team, they are realy cool!
Best of luck guy's!
Quote from TypeRacing :In this case LLL stands for Last Lap Losers...

I think you just found the ideal team for Johann Zarco.
ouchh, I have been a lot of time out of LFS and now...i have to see that. I hope best for you guys,

See you in track
Dear IneX Racing,

I have been looking for a team for some time now and I think I would fit in very well in your team.

I am 21, from England, and have been very active on LFS since 2005 with over 50,000 miles to my name. I have raced numerous seasons in OLFSL and am keen to try out some new championships as that is what gives me the most enjoyment. I like to think I am a quick and very consistant driver with a time of 1:40.45 at As National in the FZR probably being my most competitive PB.

I also particapate in the Iracing Skip Barber championship but I am mainly an LFS driver.

Can you accept me to trial for your team? I wont let you down.

Regards
Tom
Quote from tommy10101 :Dear IneX Racing

It's Low Land Lions since last month.
Quote from tommy10101 :...and have been very active on LFS since 2005 with over 50,000 miles to my name.

Probably LFSWorld lies on this part. It says you have done about 40,000 miles...
Quote from tommy10101 :I have raced numerous seasons in OLFSL and am keen to try out some new championships as that is what gives me the most enjoyment.

Wierd, but your spdoracing database entry says you have done only one event in '10 april.
Quote from tommy10101 :I like to think I am a quick and very consistant driver with a time of 1:40.45 at As National in the FZR probably being my most competitive PB.

You're still losing about 1 second after 5547 laps on this combo. It's almost half of your total mileage on LFS...

Best of luck,
Karl
Woah, rip apart my post why don't you ha.

All fair points however. I am at work so don't have access to lfs world.

The fact the majority of my miles are on one combo does not mean I'm not competive in others.

Ask anyone who has raced with me, I am a very fair clean racer and given the chance I can prove to you I am quick enough hopfully, I just want the opportunity.

I work for airbus as a design engineer and love motorsport and everything that goes with it. I have a Marcos mantula 4.5 rover v8 which I take to castle Combe 5 times a year, racked up about 100 laps there now.

But yeh, I just need some like minded drivers who love to maximise the realism of lfs by taking part in the championships and leagues. 5 lap races online aren't quite enough for me anymore

Please give me a trial

Regards
Tom
... My work sever blocks lfs world you see.
Hello Tom, we currently don't accept applications as we are a full squad. But thanks for you interest and good luck with your teamsearch. A tip would be to make a post here and look around in this thread.

Regards,
Teemu
Nice to see that name back!
surprising but nice to see the inex tag back!
No Eastern Eagles?

Just kidding, that's a good decision imo, keep it up!
Glad you stopped being called LLL/WW. ineX always looked better than those two tags anyway, both tag and skin-wise.
Yay
Good decision!
Nice to see you back, again.
Awesome step back! GL
Welcome back, ineX is way better than WW as name.
No more Wrong Way racing team. Walecum back, guys =D
welcome back men
welcome back guys.
rip woefuls good luck.
No more Low Lieing Ladies or Western Women
Welcome back

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG