The online racing simulator
Round 3 Replays
t'was fun!
Thanks for noting me!

I enjoyed every single bit of it, looking foward to some more for sure!
was an alright meet I thought, but I hate the Aston track!
Round 3 Results
Here are the results of the third round.

For the third round in a row, nobody got either the Crash Bonus or the Stunt Bonus, although, once again, I forgot to put the bloody league layout on! :doh: Thankfully, nobody tried to use the pits this time!

Although a boring track for crashing, there were some great hits, with 76 Clyde's flatline of 21 Master Twenty-One in the final race being the standout shot in my eyes (and 616 Jam's suicide on Lap 2 in the final race being the standout failure :razz. It was the race points where the scores were really made, with Season 1's Race Points Champion, 98 Wazzaaaaaaa!, showing just why he was the Champion with a brilliant 2050 Race Points!

For the second round in succession, Master Twenty-One won the round, only 475 points ahead of perennial second-placer Tim (will he ever win a round?!) who in turn was just 275 points ahead of Mookster in third. As for last place... :weeping: Thanks to all twelve drivers who showed up and raced. :thumb3d:

The League and Race Standings will be updated tomorrow, with the online scoreboard already updated.

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Round Standings
Good stuff...props to anyone who scored points! Spent most of my time trundling round looking for something to hit...not a good track for those like me, better for the racers...still all to play for though and (apart from Eddy's hissy fit...) some good banter going on too, it is, above all, supposed to be fun!

808 Tim
well I did way better than I thought I was going to!
Dammm the last race was a failure

Anyway I got a few people hitted (including myself too)

And I rofled actually pretty much whole event... as nice fails everywhere haha
Wasnt a bad round tbh. Would of been better if my pc hadn't of decided to lock up during a race.
Quote from Jon606 :...616 Jam's suicide on Lap 2 in the final race being the standout failure

Well, if you could just ask all my opponents not to move when I'm taking a shot, I'd probably get a better hit rate

It was quite spectacular, wasn't it? Did you see me also fail miserably in trying to get back on to the track-side of the barrier? That was even funnier than the Darwin-award suicide Very start of lap 2 of the final race, for anyone who missed it...

I'm expecting a wooden spoon at season end if no-one tops it
Looking forward to the next round, wanna see if I can move up in the league rankings, or at least stay where I am.
I'll be there tonight although might miss the first race.
Round 4 Post-Discussion
Well that was a good round; no real bitching to speak of really.

For the second time this season, this round's turnout has been exactly the same as the previous round: 12 from 14, which once again gives an excellent 85.7% of drivers fulfilling their confirmations.

After putting the correct layout on (FINALLY!) there were some great crashes, especially in the bonus points zone, and some great flatlines, with 76 Clyde getting killed twice! Spin points will probably be through the roof after the broken suspensions from the jumps gave drivers easy targets to just tap out and rack up some great points in the process! Newcomer 997 Rik had a good round, but the notable absence of 21 Master Twenty-One could send a blow to his title chances. Has he kept his lead at the top of the standings, or has 808 Tim over taken him? All will be revealed later

Round 5, the final race round which will decide the Race Points Champion, is on the 1st of October, and goes from a really wide track in this round, to the narrow streets of South City. Here, there are double routes, tight turns, and a ramp for some serious airtime, and atrocities, in Citywide Chaos: will the racing resemble the recent UK riots? Probably... if the human rioters were replaced with cars smashing into shops and buildings: you should get the idea!

Hopefully you'll show up for another action-packed round of DD fun. If you, or a friend, want to join in the fun after reading this, just click here and sign up! You won't be disappointed!
I hope you go back to your normal routine for next round Jon. :P
Woo, SO is much more kind of track, this was just too big and open for me

I'll have to rack up the race points next week then...think I could still get the title? lmao

...or maybe just shed-loads of followins
Round 4 Replays
I had a shit round, but enjoyed it. Think I got one decent hit in, and one decent kill when Eddy landed on the roof of my car after I slammed on the brakes going over the jump
I think I lost all... Was going to attempt, but such of failure about my internet... it did happen again...
Rather sad I couldn't turn up, there's 0% internet on the sea.

Hope all of you had fun!
When can we expect the results up Jonnington?
Quote from mookie427 :When can we expect the results up Jonnington?

I was expecting them when I saw this thread at the top of the list... Grrrr!
Round 4 Results
Apologies for the lateness, but here are the results of the fourth round.

For the fourth time this season, nobody got the Crash Bonus (maybe I should make them easier, or maybe people should read the info) but the Double Points Zone was used to excellent effect, with 616 Jam and 07 Fire Rocky getting a beautiful pair of flatliners in the Zone in Race 3, netting both of them a cool 2000 points each! Jam then went on another wrecking spree in Race 4, scoring a fantastic 2750 Crash Points to take that final race!

Once again, Race Points were given out like candy, with 13 Agtem coming oh-so-close to recording the league's first Clean Race, twice in fact, but contact on the last and first laps of Races 2 & 3 respectively ruined those chances.

Unsurprisingly, the round was won by Jam with an immense 7400 points, just 175 ahead of Fire Rocky in second, with 606 RIOT SQUAD 2250 points behind (for the first time this season, 808 Tim didn't finish in the Top 2! Will he get that elusive round win at Round 5) Thanks to all twelve drivers who showed up and raced. :thumb3d:

The League and Race Standings will be updated later, with the online scoreboard already updated.

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Round Standings
I think " " sums it up nicely...
WATTABUCK!!! I'm in 4th of the championship, after attending in just 2 rounds.
Unfortunately my result in Heat 2 wasn't reflected in the rest of my round which was appalling!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG