The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from sinbad :It looks spectacular, but as someone that hasn't really played a battlefield game before, I'm concerned that the carnage on display there is neither realistic nor particularly fun in a competitive way.

Air superiority would make ground fighting irrelevant, so how does that slightly Afterburner type air combat actually work in the context of a game where people are also playing a fps on the ground below?

People on the ground have their objectives just like the ones in the air. Some people are the ground have the objective to take the stuff in the air out. It goes both ways. When you figure out how to fly, that doesn't mean you will dominate. Ground is normally more important because that's how you actually capture places. Air support is just that, support.
How about this btw; a LFS PC clan for BF3. Something similar to the BF:Play4Free clan (if I understood correctly).
#403 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :How about this btw; a LFS PC clan for BF3. Something similar to the BF:Play4Free clan (if I understood correctly).

Meh, we could just squad up and own in public matches.
I regret selling my PC already
#406 - Uke
All Comments (20,066)

20,000 comments in one day on the capsian border vid
Quote from Uke :**** off already.

Jesus christ, learn to take a joke you eejit..
Console server browser confirmed!
Via Battlefield twitter!
Quote from mutt107 :Console server browser confirmed!
Via Battlefield twitter!

Another shot at CoD.
#412 - Uke
I hope we will have to use the mortars manually in multiplayer too.

Would be awesome to calculate the target and then bomb the shit out of an enemy flag.
Quote from Uke :I hope we will have to use the mortars manually in multiplayer too.

Would be awesome to calculate the target and then bomb the shit out of an enemy flag.

I'd just destroy buildings.

Awesome video.
#414 - Uke
The beta date will be announced tomorrow
Quote from Uke :The beta date will be announced tomorrow

Yipee! Can't freaking wait.

edit: source?
#416 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Yipee! Can't freaking wait.

edit: source?

Twitter.

And this tweet was posted by dice community manager about 30min ago.
Beta coming 29th.
I'm so damn eager to play this already! I'm hoping it will run any nice...
Google'd this.

Quote :Check out what Battlefield 3 beta FAQ reads:

"ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS TO PLAY TIME IN THE BETA?
YOU CAN PLAY FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT DURING THE TIME OF THE BETA. THERE WILL BE NO CAP ON HOW FAR YOU CAN RANK UP OR WHAT YOU CAN UNLOCK."

Battlefield 3 public beta is schedule to launch on September 29.

There is alot more useful information on the bf3 beta site in all caps. It's quite annoying to be honest.

On September 29th the Battlefield 3 Open Beta will deploy for the PC, PlayStation3 and Xbox360. However access to the beta will be available on September 27th to PC players who have pre-ordered the game through EA's Origin through and to console players who pre-ordered Medal of Honor Limited Edition that was released last year. If you decide not to play the beta you can pick up the full game on it's release date which is October 25th.

The Battlefield 3 beta will test out multiplayer gameplay and rely on feedback from players on such things as weapons (if some weapons are overpowered/underpowered for example), vehicle feedback, map specific feedback etc. The beta is expected to be multiplayer-only. New information is that the beta map will be "Operation Metro". It pits two sides against each other in Rush Mode, where one team is tasked with destroying several sets of objectives, while the other defends.

Feedback time! So what do you guy's think about the game so far with all those videos that have released and content they have provided? Will you be participating in the beta and buying the game? And also are you one of the lucky ones that did pre-order Medal of Honor Limited Edition? Let us know by posting below!

Newst BF3 video.
29 is my drive!
#425 - Uke

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG