The online racing simulator
6A4 available.
Error on Control Panel noticed just now:

Quote :Connection must be opened. SQL Command: *snip SQL query*

Yeah cannot even get into ftp
fixed

0.6B is available also.
Can see any of my servers, all showing "unknown" - control panel is working, but can't see my actual servers.

Ticket logged, but posting here for visibility.

Tim
same problem here can get on cp all showing unkown,clik to start servers get the following messege object reference not set to an instance of an object:eek:
Quote from t1ger :Can see any of my servers, all showing "unknown" - control panel is working, but can't see my actual servers.

Ticket logged, but posting here for visibility.

Tim

same here

the "fun" is that every time we schedule an event, the server has troubles...
same with me
franky is currently dealing with the current network issue. i just got a text from him asking me to pass on the info.
All servers down
All of Redline Racing servers and website are down.
Quote from dadge :franky is currently dealing with the current network issue. i just got a text from him asking me to pass on the info.

thanks for the info.
First race start in about 45 minutes; Any news about getting servers back alive?
!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE AN OFFICIAL RACE of the liveforspeed.be league in about 90 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU GET IT FIXET UNTILL THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
franky has text me an update.
a failed switch is the cause of the problem. the backup switch cannot take the strain and keeps failing. the owner is driving down with a new switch as we speak. depending on how far he is from the data centre, the problem should be sorted soon.
Dadge, Thank you for constructive appreciated report updates. What would we do without you?:boing:
teamspeak down only because i saw it as offline on site. Not sure about servers as im on vacation
No problem dude. The new switch is being installed as we speak. It shouldn' to be too long now.
my server back online thanx for sorting it
Our servers seem to be back (CP looks good anyway). Slightly too late for our races, but fortunately we managed.

Tim
Thanks for the info
Our Server is back online to

But way to late for our official league race.. Last race of the season..
It's Down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from g7usl :It's Down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fine for me. the cp is running a bit slow IMO
Quote from hanzime :Our Server is back online to

But way to late for our official league race.. Last race of the season..

Surely you could have either rescueduled the race or found another server for the day
Or given the amount of downtime 500 servers has, have a backup server ready.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG