The online racing simulator
Vetal is human, Button wins! You are forgiven button for today!
Holy crap.

Button. Well deserved. Cracked Vettel.
Best race I've ever seen. Brilliant. Amazing drive from Jenson.
Crasher won, lol.
Holyyy ****. Awesome race ending.

6 pitstops by Button and still at the top.
That was awesome!
Poor Kobayashi.
Damn, Button has a stewards enquiry pending hmm...
Quote from Squelch :Damn, Button has a stewards enquiry pending hmm...

He's got 2 going. But I don't think he'll get a penalty for either.
Quote from Squelch :Damn, Button has a stewards enquiry pending hmm...

Actually 2, AFAIK.
Last laps were amazing!
Same engine, advantage DRS.
so what about the time differences at the red flag stop?
They get neglected?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I officially hate DRS now.

Agreed... Webber zooming by Schumacher as if he was sitting in a F2 car is absolutely appaling to see as a fan of racing...
Dunno guys, if Di Resta got a DT for the Sutil incident I don't see Button escaping one for the Hamilton incident.
Somehow I have a feeling that Button will be fourth. 20 seconds penalty is quite possible from his and Alonso's collision. Too bad Schumacher didn't make it to podium.

Why on earth do they have rain tires in F1 if they aren't allowed to use them when it's raining? Everyone switched immediately rain tires off once SC returned to pit because it was too dry for them.

And did you see Schumacher's double overtake? That was fantastic.
Quote from bbman :Agreed... Webber zooming by Schumacher as if he was sitting in a F2 car is absolutely appaling to see as a fan of racing...

Thing is, Webber never would have been close enough to use DRS if his car wasn't significantly faster than Schumacher's.

So either you have slow cars holding faster cars up indefinitely due to shitty aero interference, or you have the faster car zooming past with DRS to compensate for the shitty aero interference.
No worries. A quick penalty for Button, and normal services will be resumed.

(Vettel 1st)
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Dunno guys, if Di Resta got a DT for the Sutil incident I don't see Button escaping one for the Hamilton incident.

You meant with Petrov/Heidfeld? That was a bit harsh on Paul from my POV.
Whoa that was a breathtaking finish. My heartbeat was up to 140 in the final few laps. All the fingers-crossing finally paid off! (I was rooting for Vettel.... to crack under the pressure :P)
Fantastic race eventually
Oh my god, what a great race
Button definitely won't get a penalty for the collision with Alonso. He was up the inside and alongside Alonso throughout the whole braking zone. It was a racing incident.

As for the collision with Hamilton, Hamilton (and McLaren) will make sure Button doesn't get penalised.
Quote from J@tko :You meant with Petrov/Heidfeld? That was a bit harsh on Paul from my POV.

Er yeah.

And harsh, certainly... but that's the way the marshals have been all season.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG