The online racing simulator
Auto Club Revolution
(124 posts, started )
voted. hopefully a Renault will be there
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Name one other game (stock. No mods) that the Superprix was in?

That was my point...
"Console quality gameplay" :X

Bugatti Veyron first on exotics hurts my eyes tbh.
Is the voting over, I could still access it?
I took like 30 minutes of my time to meticulously vote for cars and tracks
And I just noticed Veyron is #1 so I took it off my votes.

A LOT of Porsche. I luv me sum Porsche.
Voted and signed up for beta, yay! lotus 2 eleven!
Registered for being a beta tester, but the link provided on the e-mail they sent me to confirm my e-mail didn´t work...
Confirmation email? I didn't even get one. Not in spam either.
I am a bit confused about the Escalade in the Hot Hatches section

Had a look over the Top 5 in every category. Must say I am quite disappointed. Despite being offered some very interesting choices, people have still chosen the same,overused content you get in other games
Quote from BAMBO :I am a bit confused about the Escalade in the Hot Hatches section

Had a look over the Top 5 in every category. Must say I am quite disappointed. Despite being offered some very interesting choices, people have still chosen the same,overused content you get in other games

Agree.
Sad but true. Maybe that's down to many gamers who are voting only being aware of the cars that have been in other games? Or get featured in magazines held high in the circles of automotive journalism... such as Nuts and FHM.
I voted few months ago, but I already knew that Imprezas, Supras, Bugattis and other overused cars that kid see in NFS will win the vote.

Bob, will the LFS Forum members magicaly go to the top of the bata testers list?

EDIT: Will the game be using Unity Engine or it's just for Bugatti?
I missed this post so didn't get to vote

But judging by the fact the 57 Chevy Bel Air is one of the Eutechnyx website header pics I can't imagine the classic US muscle is going to be missed out. And therefore it's all good
i want a stock car damnit!
and I want a blowjob and a piece of pie, but we can't always get what we want!

It really baffles me how people pick the same overused choices and after the game is released, complain that it is "yet another racing game" like any other. I personally am sick of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porches and BMWs. I want to see how an electric Tesla fares against Westfields, Morgans, Marcos and all those other wonderful, exotic cars that have never really made an appearance in any game. I am sick of the Nurburgring, Laguna Seca and any other famous racetrack that comes to mind. I want to see some tracks which I have never heard of that are fresh and amazing. And if you're not going to stick only to racing tracks, I would also like to see some beautiful, fantasy roads. To give you an example, I remember of a mountain road course, not sure what name, in Gran Turismo 4 where you'd enter a tunnel and after it would come this amazing straight with a forest enveloping it from each side, followed by some twisty sections while still surrounded by the forest which would reflect so calmly and beautifully on the car. Note that I'm not referring to those 8 meters wide highways which most games seem to portray, I am referring to the real thing.

Honestly, I think this is a case where the people do not even know what they want. Actually, if you think about it, there is no great thing, invention, song, game, etc. that came into being because people wanted it. They all started with a man that had a vision, a man who refused to fall pray to the mundane and mediocrity, a man who said "I WILL BE DIFFERENT! I WILL DO SOMETHING UNIQUE AND SPECIAL!".

So here I am asking you to do something different. Something unique, something special, something which we will enjoy. I am sure the people that have chosen those stereotypical options will thank you for it in the end.
I'm in.
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!111!11!1!
Quote from Bose321 :Oi, now the feds are going to kill you.

I have actually read the terms and conditions.
What do they say? I forgot lol.
I'm a bit dubious about them wanting mobile numbers and the terms and conditions regarding sharing personal information
Quote from PMD9409 :What do they say? I forgot lol.

You know, things and stuff.

Most of it is pretty generic.

Quote from ajp71 :I'm a bit dubious about them wanting mobile numbers and the terms and conditions regarding sharing personal information

There is actually a square box you can tick in the terms and conditions that says: [_] I do not want third parties to use and/or receive my personal information (or something along those lines).
The only 3rd parties involved in personal information will get encrypted or is used for your convenience.
Short said: They know what they are doing.

I don't see them actually using my mobile phone number though.
Quote from BAMBO : To give you an example, I remember of a mountain road course, not sure what name, in Gran Turismo 4 where you'd enter a tunnel and after it would come this amazing straight with a forest enveloping it from each side, followed by some twisty sections while still surrounded by the forest which would reflect so calmly and beautifully on the car.

Trial Mountain?

Seems like this could be a really fun game when done
Quote from BAMBO :car list whine

i remember bob telling us at one point that he didn't like the car list either.

oh wait, maybe this was it.
#75 - PoVo
Signed up. Hopefully I get an email

Auto Club Revolution
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG