The online racing simulator
Kimi is busy downing those in WRC.
Stopped raining, engines firing up. We might go racing after all.

Classic TV time fillers chapter 3
Quote from Martin Brundle :Did you know race car spelt backwards is race car?

Classic TV time fillers chapter 4
- George Lucas
But it's a bit rubbish compared to one in the Finnish language which is 25 letters long. Saippuakuppinippukauppias means "soap cup dealer".
What's the opposite of a rain dance?
ffs, this better end a good race, its 5:20 am and i have work in afew hours with no sleep yet. :/
Apperently a little more rain coming down at T10 with more wind.
Just thought you'd like to see this; http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/ ... da-hamilton-punished.html

Part taken from the article;

"What Hamilton did there goes beyond all boundaries," Lauda said during his commentary on RTL television. "He is completely mad.''

"If the FIA does not punish him, I do not understand the world any more. At some point there has to be an end to all the jokes. You cannot drive like this - as it will result in someone getting killed."
Note to BBC: Don't use Eddie Jordan when you're trying to fill time.
WOOT race restart in 15 mins!
Having mirrors that don't let you see should be the bigger worry.
They can't punish hamilton... FIA would do it just coz he black
Quote from aoun :ffs, this better end a good race, its 5:20 am and i have work in afew hours with no sleep yet. :/

You're only missing sleep, we're missing Antiques Roadshow.

I pulled an all nighter watching 24 hrs du Mans, so I'm hanging too.
Has Martin got some kind of advertising contract with Mercedes and the Safety Car.....?
Quote :I pulled an all nighter watching 24 hrs du Mans, so I'm hanging too.

You're kidding, i find it really booring and pointless..
Quote from Boris Lozac :You're kidding, i find it really booring and pointless..

I'll admit to falling asleep last year, but this year was a classic. It was more like a 24 hour sprint with multiple lead changes and incidents galore.
boogedy boogedy boogedy lets go racing boys!!!
Lets go Kobayashiiiiiii!!!!

BANZAIIIIII you can doo it
Start the race already!
With that many laps behind the safety car, I think the Redbull's are gonna have enough fuel saved up to push really hard for a lot of laps heh. I think Kobayashi is screwed, as much as I'd want him to do well heh.
Go go Kamui!
Kobaaa!
Alright, so who is at fault?

This will be interesting...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG