The online racing simulator
Oh dear...

Against Webber, Hamilton could have been more careful. Was an ambitious dive bomb.

Jenson either didn't see Hamilton, or didn't want to see him... He just closed the door on him completely.

For some reason I think this is quickly becoming the end of Lewis in F1. Dont know why, but....
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Lewis went for a gap which was never there, Jenson took his normal line.

Lewis has not had a great couple of weeks inside F1, things can only get better.

I hate it when people say that. The gap WAS THERE, Hamilton was along side and button kept pushing him into the wall.. You can't take your normal line when you have a ****ing car along side you. Was blatantly buttons fault.
#78 - aoun
I think Lewis is getting the same infection as Montoya. Soon Lewis will hop into a Nascar after his car swap. Heard it here first.

Oh, and cmon! That was Buttons fault.. he kept moving over and over.
First was Lewis's fault, second was an account of both, if everyone did what Jenson did there'd be no overtaking at all, can't just turn into someone when they've going for an overlap. Let me ask you this Tristan, have you ever attempted to drive round someone when you've had a better exit? then as you were getting alongside they turned into you, who would you lay the blame at? Though i can't blame Jenson for that one either, he had no mirrors with the spray etc.
Woah!
There was no overlap with Button, Hamilton clipped his rear wheel, and Jenson took the normal racing line. That gap would have closed under good conditions, but in the rain how could he have seen him?

Is this hate McLaren season?
Quote from Squelch :Woah!
There was no overlap with Button, Hamilton clipped his rear wheel, and Jenson took the normal racing line. That gap would have closed under good conditions, but in the rain how could he have seen him?

Is this hate McLaren season?

If Jenson kept his car in a straight line the incident wouldn't have happened.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If Jenson kept his car in a straight line the incident wouldn't have happened.

He also didn't follow the racing line.. he pushed Hamilton a car length and a half over more than the actual racing line they are running..
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If Jenson kept his car in a straight line the incident wouldn't have happened.

That is assuming there is not a car on the outside of the next bend trying to drive round him. The normal line is the one Button took, and to have your team mate make a risky move on the outside would be unexpected.
Lol crazy storm around T10 Whats going on with this race... Charlie is taking the drivers for pussies -_-. Just let them race ffs...
regardless of exactly who's fault it is, they both failed hard.

DON'T CRASH YOUR TEAMMATES YOU FOOLS
Safety Car for heavy rain? Really? I think everyone could go to the pits and change tyres, that would scramble the race...uncalled for in my opinion.

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :regardless of exactly who's fault it is, they both failed hard.

DON'T CRASH YOUR TEAMMATES YOU FOOLS

I'd like to see what's going to happen after the race...RING THE BELL!
Quote from Seb66 :I hate it when people say that. The gap WAS THERE, Hamilton was along side and button kept pushing him into the wall.. You can't take your normal line when you have a ****ing car along side you. Was blatantly buttons fault.

The gap was closing all the time, by the time Lewis got close to being fully alongside (he made contact with Buttons left reat mind), Button would be on the left hand side of the track and no more gap.

I suppose it's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other when it comes to it, but I predict that this will run for 20 pages more than the Monaco thread did
Oh no... Rain...
Come on kobayashi!!!!! a
Kobayashi is 2nd on the wets!!
Quote from Squelch :That is assuming there is not a car on the outside of the next bend trying to drive round him. The normal line is the one Button took, and to have your team mate make a risky move on the outside would be unexpected.

What are you going on about? Assuming Button knew he was there he should have chose either inside or outside line, you can't just drive your normal line when theres a car on the outside of you.
Oh how happy I would be if Kobayashi did a banzai move on Vettel
I just want to said :LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

30 year ago, Laffite won a race at Canada with 2 more rainning than now...
Yeah... Welcome to modern F1.
Quote from evilpimp :Oh how happy I would be if Kobayashi did a banzai move on Vettel

yes please
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
I suppose it's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other when it comes to it, but I predict that this will run for 20 pages more than the Monaco thread did

Too true
I kinda smell a red flag lol. Drivers seem to all be complaining behind the safety car and rain not getting any better heh.

Called it xD
Quote from evilpimp :Oh how happy I would be if Kobayashi did a banzai move on Vettel

I would go out of my mind with joy, I said he would win the race if it rained!

Oh and Hamilton is officially stupid, okay I thought the penalties in Monaco were harsh, but he should still take them into consideration and be a bit more careful. I don't blame Jenson for the contact, he was taking the racing line, and he wouldn't have seen Lewis making the move there.
YES RED FLAG. KOBAYASHI ON NEW WETS a
Red flag yo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG