The online racing simulator
IF It wasnt for you i would never of joined LFS or bought a license
Oh wow Nice purchase though, best of luck with S2
Nice to see another satisfied racer
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If you're still running XP, these are the drivers for your graphics card. That should fix it, your problem definitely sounds driver related...

Please help me tooo , i have te same problem
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from komm34 :__________________________________________________________

Please help me tooo , i have te same problem
!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your having the same problem you will need to install directX and install or reinstall graphics card drivers specific to your PC

Good luck

SD.
Quote from SparkyDave :If your having the same problem you will need to install directX and install or reinstall graphics card drivers specific to your PC

Good luck

SD.

Where i find these graphics card divers? and what directX i have to install?
Windows Vista/7 doesn't support any nVidia card older than 6-series. I found this thread which describes a little trick how to get such a card working under Vista/7, but I think you'll be better off downgrading to XP.
Quote from MadCatX :Windows Vista/7 doesn't support any nVidia card older than 6-series. I found this thread which describes a little trick how to get such a card working under Vista/7, but I think you'll be better off downgrading to XP.

Okey i try it . Put i have Win 7 Ultimate and all the games that I'm currently installing them a 3 game rally them to the same crap.
You need nVidia drivers to get 3D acceleration. NVidia didn't release any Win Vista/7 drivers for your graphics card. The easiest solution is to downgrade to XP.

Heeeeeeeeelppppp [Probable Graphics Driver Error]
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG