The online racing simulator
Okay

More rounds

Crazier layouts

Maybe different car class?
More laps? I think 2-3 laps is enough, it's hard enough surviving T1 / a lap, but making it endurance would be a pain in the ass

I think the TBO class are fine, but fxo/rb4 needs restriction as the xrt is not optimal compared to them.

I think the elimination system could be done on a more funnier way. After each 3 - 5. race there would be an elimination round. Here the bottom 5 would battle it out on the skid pad. Goal is to be the last man running, with a 10 minutes time limit. If you are out of track / rolled over it's game over. If there are more than one car moving at the end of the race, a judge would deside who got the most damaged car (clutch inidcator + bodyshape?) and that person with least damage would win (edited). While the other 4 would gain no points the winner would get 5-10 extra points to help him climb the ladder. The one with the least points would be the one beeing knocked out of the session.

IMO!
Quote from The Very End :More laps? I think 2-3 laps is enough, it's hard enough surviving T1 / a lap, but making it endurance would be a pain in the ass

I think the TBO class are fine, but fxo/rb4 needs restriction as the xrt is not optimal compared to them.

I think the elimination system could be done on a more funnier way. After each 3 - 5. race there would be an elimination round. Here the bottom 5 would battle it out on the skid pad. Goal is to be the last man running, with a 10 minutes time limit. If you are out of track / rolled over it's game over. If there are more than one car moving at the end of the race, a judge would deside who got the most damaged car (clutch inidcator + bodyshape?) and that person would win. While the other 4 would gain no points the winner would get 5-10 extra points to help him climb the ladder. The one with the least points would be the one beeing knocked out of the session.

IMO!

no you n00b, more total league rounds :P

but I like 3/4 lap ideas

And LOVE your idea between 3-5 races
Lol you anal plug! Also had to edit the post

But yeah, more rounds! I might even join
I proudly put my paw in this petition.. Oh.. well.. yeah I'm in.
In for '11 (as said multiple times)

TVE won't win EVERY round
Quote from DieKolkrabe :In for '11 (as said multiple times)

TVE won't win EVERY round

I have not been in the other seassons, should I join just to beat your ass?
Quote from The Very End :I have not been in the other seassons, should I join just to bear your ass?

Now I'm for sure in, I'm gonna shove my RB4 headlights so far up your *Sensored by the forum in a huge tangle of @&#&!*

Yeah, It's on.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Now I'm for sure in, I'm gonna shove my RB4 headlights so far up your *Sensored by the forum in a huge tangle of @&#&!*

Yeah, It's on.

Bring it on
When is the season?
I'm gonna royally PWN you both
Yeah right! You, the man that manage to finish 1 lap behind in a 2 lap race
13th in points bish

I did good in the league
Quote from ensiferumm :if you are better than them you get banned

do i even need to add anything else here? lol

I recall of being banned a few days for saying "yer maw" twice on the server.

Friendly chaps.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I recall of being banned a few days for saying "yer maw" twice on the server.

Friendly chaps.

I got kicked for having JOE=GAY as my plate and we all know that this is fact (ellis)
Quote from JackDaMaster :I got kicked for having JOE=GAY as my plate and we all know that this is fact (ellis)

i also got banned for tapping someones rear end.... on a derby server.
I got banned because I shoved a leader in a wall, But he punched me in a gravel pit, Oh well.
Gosh forbid someone other than a [CAD] member wins, admins abusing their powers, calling us noobs etc.

Just another server to avoid.
Gonna smack this back up because I have been thinking a lot more about the third season recently.

With the new test patches there are a whole load of new possible track layouts, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna incorporate them in the season. At the moment, these are the following X/Y layouts that will most likely be used in the season (track numbers are in reference to this thread):
  • AS12
  • FE12R (with a slight adjustment)
  • B21R
For South City, I was thinking about including that new experimental area but would rather not use it because of all the problems regarding access and falling out of the track; if that's the case then I might be using SO6R instead. As for Kyoto... it may be a third time on the oval but it might be on a X/Y layout; I haven't really thought about that round yet.

Also had an idea for a winter series that would feature the XFG and XRG on some of the smaller tracks but that's a very rough idea at the moment and it's doubtful whether it would go ahead or not.

If anyone asks about a date for the new season: if there hasn't been any announcement by 1st July then it won't be going ahead this year.
Quote from Jon606 :Gonna smack this back up because I have been thinking a lot more about the third season recently.

With the new test patches there are a whole load of new possible track layouts, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna incorporate them in the season. At the moment, these are the following X/Y layouts that will most likely be used in the season (track numbers are in reference to this thread):
  • AS12
  • FE12R (with a slight adjustment)
  • B21R
For South City, I was thinking about including that new experimental area but would rather not use it because of all the problems regarding access and falling out of the track; if that's the case then I might be using SO6R instead. As for Kyoto... it may be a third time on the oval but it might be on a X/Y layout; I haven't really thought about that round yet.

Also had an idea for a winter series that would feature the XFG and XRG on some of the smaller tracks but that's a very rough idea at the moment and it's doubtful whether it would go ahead or not.

If anyone asks about a date for the new season: if there hasn't been any announcement by 1st July then it won't be going ahead this year.

Sounds interesting
I canot join because of various reasons, but some races here and there I could join (with keyboard driving since I am on a laptop lol). Is there a server up running 24/7 or is it just league racing?
Quote from The Very End :Sounds interesting
I canot join because of various reasons, but some races here and there I could join (with keyboard driving since I am on a laptop lol). Is there a server up running 24/7 or is it just league racing?

There is a server up (LFS Destruction Derby) but it's currently on Z28.
You have to update it! Any eta on that?
Quote from The Very End :You have to update it! Any eta on that?

Server was updated today.
I may throw up some layouts on it later on.
Awesome, thanks! If I get time I will check it out =)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG