The online racing simulator
Its back up
Could you please unban me Jon.. I got voted banned as a joke, and then J@tko increased the ban to 999 days for no reason
Quote from JO53PHS :Could you please unban me Jon.. I got voted banned as a joke, and then J@tko increased the ban to 999 days for no reason

Unbanned you, I asked them for your username when they vote banned you so I could do it then but they wouldn't give it to me.
Quote from JO53PHS :Could you please unban me Jon.. I got voted banned as a joke, and then J@tko increased the ban to 999 days for no reason

This is exactly the sort of immature behaviour that I don't want happening from the server admins; this isn't going to turn into [CAD]. I will ask Jack why this happened.
Sorry for double-post!

It looks like team DD has become very popular on the server, so this may become a regular feature (although as some people in the server at the time would know, I'm not that much of a fan of it!). Server is on with FE1R at the moment (as far as I know).

And a little more info on the invite-only events: these should happen at the back end of this month / early January. They will be weekly events that will race on a variety of tracks, including the Car Park, Autocross, Skid Pad, South City Sprints and some others. Invites will be limited to 16 for each event, and I will choose the people who can attend.
Why the f*** i never catch this server, but damn cad is always seeable on top
Quote from Ales_M :Why the f*** i never catch this server, but damn cad is always seeable on top

Come on now then; we're currently doing the Death Lane with the DD car that is the XRT!
Many there now?
Quote from Jon606 :Come on now then; we're currently doing the Death Lane with the DD car that is the XRT!

COOL! On my way!

Edit: If anyone have same problem not finding server, just put cruise option on and ull see it.
Quote from Ales_M :Edit: If anyone have same problem not finding server, just put cruise option on and ull see it.

Yeah, I had that problem too.

There was some great fun there, but we need more people joining this server so it gets even funnier.
May be just a timezone difference, though. When does most people here get to this server?
Ales_M had a server before. It was great. Yours won't be so original, which may lose interest of some people.
Quote from danieltait :Some hijacking post about an offroad server that's probably a rip-off of Ales_M's awesome server

You sure you meant to post that in this thread? I doubt it.

Back on again; currently at FE1R (still!) but will be changing in a few minutes to some pure DD action (no, not teams! :razz
Here is a new small layout for XFG/UF1 bangers.
Attached files
BL3_Small One 2.lyt - 2 KB - 184 views
Was going to start the server up again but there's a problem.

There's a server called "LFS Destruction Derby" already up, but it's not ours. I tried the back-up server but that one isn't on the Master. I'll have to contact Ati about this.

Apologies to anyone who wanted some DD action.
Is this still going mr siddle, as i have been checking on and off but i keep getting the host not found message, or is it on holiday for the festivities?
Quote from danthebangerboy :Is this still going mr siddle, as i have been checking on and off but i keep getting the host not found message, or is it on holiday for the festivities?

My bank has been closed until tomorrow (holidays), so you need to wait for tomorrow to get the server payment to be served.
Looking forward for the server to be active and up again!
Quote from EliteAti :My bank has been closed until tomorrow (holidays), so you need to wait for tomorrow to get the server payment to be served.

Kind of you paying the servers
Quote from The Very End :Kind of you paying the servers

Server up, Adminpass the same, youre one of the admins, do whatever you want
Oh yeah, forgot that haha

I'll see if I can do some work sometime when I get the time
Argh, no one is on. Shall we do a small meet at 6:00PM (GMT)?
What about friday instead? That works so much better for me
Friday would be good

I got me wheel now too So i will be a total noob all over again.
Alright, Friday. I think we should come on today aswell .
I should be coming onto the server sometime later today.
As for the organised meet-up thing, Friday is okay with me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG