The online racing simulator
Quote from dadge :how many contacts on your phone are family? troll fail

both have angry avatars :P
My phone has all my family in the near vicinity :P
Webhosting down since yesterday.
anyone hear any web status update
Looks like the cpanel license issue is resolved. Cheers Franky and thanks Dadge for raising the alarm.

You should have PM's frm me Franky re TS3, get back to me when you get the chance

G
Quote from gandlers :Looks like the cpanel license issue is resolved. Cheers Franky and thanks Dadge for raising the alarm.

You should have PM's frm me Franky re TS3, get back to me when you get the chance

G

website is still down though, does not appear updated? (unless your talking about something else)
http://drunk.gt3tcc.500servers.net/index
no web service here either

Back online now
Quote from gandlers :Looks like the cpanel license issue is resolved. Cheers Franky and thanks Dadge for raising the alarm.

Indeed, mine is back too.
they have gone up now
Control Panel is down, Dean.

Thanks,
Ray
Oh i am such a plonker! sorry about that. its up now.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Yes, I have a few outstanding queries sent via PM and via email. I will PM you again no to make sure it isnt lost somewhere.
Quote from gandlers :Yes, I have a few outstanding queries sent via PM and via email. I will PM you again no to make sure it isnt lost somewhere.

if you could also send it in email form too. just so you can cover more bases.
err could it be that the custom insim thingy, doesn't support "unsigned" libraries?
update: never mind, chrome didn't show the error "extention common.dll not allowed"...
Quote from dadge :if you could also send it in email form too. just so you can cover more bases.

dadge your losing your head. He said via email and via pm

cheers for putting it back up franky.
Quote from Bmxtwins :dadge your losing your head. He said via email and via pm

cheers for putting it back up franky.

my bad lol.
The dreaded...

Quote :An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPORT.

Currently appearing for me at least on trying to view game servers in TCAdmin
Quote from dekojester :The dreaded...

Currently appearing for me at least on trying to view game servers in TCAdmin

Same...
also a bug on the my details page btw
Does anyone have an idiots guide to running a server? I want/need to set one up with 500 servers but have absolutely NO CLUE about what I am actually going to purchase. WTF is a slot for example?
Quote from Intrepid :Does anyone have an idiots guide to running a server? I want/need to set one up with 500 servers but have absolutely NO CLUE about what I am actually going to purchase. WTF is a slot for example?

a slot is 1 driver/user/admin. so a 15 slot server would allow 15 users to join. 42 slot means... you've guessed it.
[noob questions]
So does 500servers basically cut out all the nightmare of setting up a server yourself or do I have to learn the ins and outs of the what's described in the link above?
[/noob questions]
i'm not a customer so i wouldn't really know. maybe someone else could answer that for you. i do know that franky is always happy to offer any help that is needed. but from what i can tell, you basically pic the name of the server, combo and away you go.
Hi all. Sorry about the CP. Looking into it now.

@Intrepid. Basically we setup the server and give you access to the config page. we have 2 ways for you to set up your server. You can either edit the config of your server via a text document. Or you can personalize it using a form with more straight forward options.

So the server is setup and can be running straight away without you doing anything if you wanted to. Or you can personalize it and simply change settings such as the Server Name, What car(s) to use.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG