The online racing simulator
Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
Haha, for a moment I thought WKD might be good, then I saw this thread . Always good to find out the maturity of the people running the server before you join, nice and convenient .
Lock this thread please...

sick of kids goin' off-topic
Nothing offtopic with discussing a lfs team/server. Man up to your actions beavy or the actions of your team.
Quote from Beaver08 :Lock this thread please...

sick of kids goin' off-topic

I'll say this now. IMO, you're ducking the issue, you got banned from a few servers for your attitude and how you treated those people when wanting on unban, you go on servers and insult people, then ask for a thread to be locked?

IMHO you ought to take a look at yourself/your team, I remember the first WKD thread got locked, and a look at your forums doesn't paint you or WKD in the best light.

Tbh, you ought to take time to change, and sort your team and yourself out and come back a better person.
Most of the time i can't find a good server to race on so i have started on wkd cruise. Seems the better of the cruise servers so far. Not really a cruising fan but its something to do while i avoid assignments!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'll say this now. IMO, you're ducking the issue, you got banned from a few servers for your attitude and how you treated those people when wanting on unban, you go on servers and insult people, then ask for a thread to be locked?

IMHO you ought to take a look at yourself/your team, I remember the first WKD thread got locked, and a look at your forums doesn't paint you or WKD in the best light.

Tbh, you ought to take time to change, and sort your team and yourself out and come back a better person.

Couldn't say more..
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I'll say this now. IMO, you're ducking the issue, you got banned from a few servers for your attitude and how you treated those people when wanting on unban, you go on servers and insult people, then ask for a thread to be locked?

cruising wasn't the reason this game was made. Seriously, need for speed was the game you kids want. Try needforspeedworld.com
Erm, we can cruise if we don't want to race? Its our choice.
Quote from Bmxtwins :cruising wasn't the reason this game was made. Seriously, need for speed was the game you kids want. Try needforspeedworld.com

So where are the racing servers? cargame.nl is the only server i have found that has decent racing. Everything else is demo content.

I had to take up cruising to get back into LFS before the upcoming patch which will hopefully bring more race servers....but i doubt that.
Quote from Bmxtwins :cruising wasn't the reason this game was made. Seriously, need for speed was the game you kids want. Try needforspeedworld.com

lol children behave lol

Live and let live.

But let's get back on topic
We did too much off-topic to get on-topic :P
I love this server
I have been on this server for a couple of months now and I really like it, it's better than the other cruise servers i used to go on, but that's just my opinion

lmtcartalk.blogspot.com
why'd you have to resurrect it?
Tow truck ?

eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
wkd cruise server is a serious good cruise server but some admins
lfs needs more racing. Cruise servers should burn in hell
#73 - PoVo
Ownd
one thing i don't get about cruisers, is that they want a racing simulator to be a driving simulator... what's so cool about driving around on aston pretending it's a real city? there are games which do pretty much everything they want, all they have to do is LUA script their extra missions.
#75 - Zay
Aha pwnd:P

Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG