is ur CS3 legit or pirate?
#3 - cyclo
#4 - garph
bhahahahahhahahhahahahhaaahhahaahhaahahahahah
#6 - cyclo
#7 - Seb66
Who buys CS3 these days?
#8 - garph
This whole thing is just not good enough. It plays to all the cliches and its.........just not good enough.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :bhahahahahhahahhahahahhaaahhahaahhaahahahahah

^^^

My reaction was like "buhahah huhahaha"
CS5 FTL. And what does CS3 have to do with it anyway?
Quote from garph :This whole thing is just not good enough. It plays to all the cliches and its.........just not good enough.

what u mean? , cs3 is not good enough ?
Have no idea what you are redering to when saying cs3...
Good luck with the server at least
yea gudluck on WKD cr00ze server
Quote from The Very End :Have no idea what you are redering to when saying cs3...
Good luck with the server at least

If you paid the amount of money for any Photoshop, then chances are you know what your doing ahead of time. He's speaking of the quality of the picture im guessing.
thank you guys
wkd is succesfull.(Y)
maybe you can have a loock at wkd server
maybe you see me then :P
Quote from Sueycide_FD :If you paid the amount of money for any Photoshop, then chances are you know what your doing ahead of time. He's speaking of the quality of the picture im guessing.

Ah.. yes I was thinkin it might were talking about Photoshop, but I were scared of gussing what it might was
seems like a rip of of WS.C considering you are pretty much using the same colour scheme.
Quote from Luke.S :seems like a rip of of WS.C considering you are pretty much using the same colour scheme.

YOU :P ?
its not my cruise mate
i just help them to make ADS :P
but we like the colour blue
#19 - uiop
Quote from cyclo :legit

lol ur mad to ur money? every 8 yearold could achieve that kind of awesomeness with ms paint

viva copy pasta and random font usage
Quote from uiop :lol ur mad to ur money? every 8 yearold could achieve that kind of awesomeness with ms paint

viva copy pasta and random font usage

hmm there are enough pirate versions
Quote from Sueycide_FD :If you paid the amount of money for any Photoshop, then chances are you know what your doing ahead of time. He's speaking of the quality of the picture im guessing.

Rockclan owns a legal Photoshop CS4 and still his PS skills suck.
Quote from Luke.S :seems like a rip of of WS.C considering you are pretty much using the same colour scheme.

seems like you don't know what your talking about .. i've never been to WS.C and i made the WKD insim so.. color selection wasnt a copy never knew anybody else had it ... anywys people keep saying you copied this and that... all ideas are copied from somebody at one point. and your basically saying all cruise servers copied all the other cruise servers which we all know is not true so what makes us different?
Pfff Wsc I Agree with you Beav´!!
Quote from Beaver08 :your basically saying all cruise servers copied all the other cruise servers which we all know is not true

So I'm gonna feed that pointless argument for the fun of it.

How do you explain then that the huge majority of cruise servers, if not all, have the same fake money system, the same buy-a-car system, with similar jobs(buy/sell drugs, bring kiddie to kindergarten), similar speed limits, and even most of the time, similar maps(long Astons)? And I could go on for a while, but sadly I'm not going often enough on cruise servers to list accurately all the details shared by most cruise servers.

Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG