The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
Your media was it that started the talk of the "fight" and now you have to bear the shame of not even reaching quarters! Bwahahaha! You're out!

Vain
It was the referee's fault The man was BOLLOCKS!
Quote from Vykos69 :OK, quarterfinals up on the way, here my speculations:

Argentina - Germany: 0-2...

Quote from dEiCidE :

Don't be sad. At least the argentinian team can witness real stadium athmosphere for a last time before flying home.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Don't be sad. At least the argentinian team can witness real stadium athmosphere for a last time before flying home.

Vain

LOL

will be a very sad athmosphere.. but dont worry, not all is bad, at least you dont need to take a plane, can walk to your home
For once i wish argentina would win I really want Brazil vs Argentina on the Final, will be one hell of a match
Quote from _rod_ :For once i wish argentina would win I really want Brazil vs Argentina on the Final, will be one hell of a match

:slap: :chairs:
I'm Lisco

The Germans after the Argentina Game ( there you go HRTBurnout )

Call me Shaiano LOL
Hehehe, thanks Fordsir Call me Erik, btw

Shaiano? That sounds very Japanese
You know, that the world cup is in Germany?

So actually, this picture has to be for Argentina, because they really have a LONG way home.
argentina 3-0 germany though i do want germany to win, as a england germany finale will be great
Quote from v4forlife :argentina 3-0 germany though i do want germany to win, as a england germany finale will be great

argentina come on england dont want to face germany
1hr and 35mins Left. Do you smell what I smell? Fear
Yes, those argentinians are running around trembling...

Vain
What's it gonna be? I guess 1-0 for Argentina
You just want the germans to stop teasing you for failing to reach the quarters!

Vain
I have a song for you. **cough cough, ** clears throat If goes the same as the Okay Kokey song.......

You put a cross ball in,
You head it out,
You knock it back in and it bobbles all about,
You do the Jens Lehmman and it hits you on the snout,
And that's when you know your out.
Whoaaaaaaaaaa Jeny Jeny Lehmman,
Whoaaaaaaaaaa Jeny Jeny Leemman,
Whoaaaaaaaaaa Jeny Jeny Leemman,
And that's when you know your out, out, out
Boooooooring 1st half.
I can smell fear from ze Germans
whats the scores is germany still loseing?
1x1 ... 15 min left, them penalty.... the ballack dude is almost walking on the field.....
Noooo!!! ZOMG!! ze Germans! :weeping:
Good game.

i think Argentina show more football, Germany was lucky, a decision by penalty kick in this kind of matches ruin this beatiful game, but Germany won and i happy for them.

Now im with Brasil, VAMOS Brasil carajo!

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG