The online racing simulator
You are correct, but you have to admit, Oil spillages would be awesome, although considering it happens quite rarely, to implement it into the game when a driver may never experience or see it wouldn't really be worth making, unless it didn't take much time at all to implement.
wouldn't engine temperatures and pressures be easier to implement?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Along with improved collisons, there should be parts that can break off in a crash, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79PMxpAHAo

Not now of course. Scawen should concentrate on this patch first, then the tyre physics, then make this a part of S3.

Seriously that video is just overkill. Wheels rolling around the track on their own? Wtf? (When the guys fast forwards it a bit)
OMG guys u're pain! The Vid with the Scirocco is a FXO Mod. Look at the rims, they are form the FXO. One more thing: Ever thought about Modding the XRG? Scirocco mod exchanging with xrg+rims manager+tweak(moving rear and front tires with tweak). Thats a solution. Don't care about if he is a Beta Tester or not you're just spamming the whole thread about ONE GUY! fgs
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Along with improved collisons, there should be parts that can break off in a crash, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79PMxpAHAo

Not now of course. Scawen should concentrate on this patch first, then the tyre physics, then make this a part of S3.

Nice, but if you crash the car, it must deform much more too.
@Scawen ? Can i have answer - When now you will not fly anymore, if you touch barriers (some objects), so when you reset your car, and you will be ''insidebarrier'' and u move, so u will fly again ? Or now you will add something, so that when you use Reset, so u can not be ''reset in to barrier'' ? Thank you for answer - Have a nice day
Quote from BlueFlame :You are correct, but you have to admit, Oil spillages would be awesome, although considering it happens quite rarely, to implement it into the game when a driver may never experience or see it wouldn't really be worth making, unless it didn't take much time at all to implement.

I will admit they would be an excellent addition to be in game. I can understand the appeal for league racers even though I don't really participate in leagues myself.

I just want the new tires physics for the moment though, he he ! Even though I'm very excited by the new patch release which is going to give me something to chew on while I wait. I'm especially excited by trying the new triple hairpin on FE green/black this will provide ! (and the 800 objets layout which can allow for nice tracks).
Quote from quackdougal :

Just a quick question, is it possible that when u rework the F9 tyre diagram key it remembers whether it's displayed on the screen or not from race to race? (or track to track, i'm not sure i just know that occasionally i keep having to look away from the screen to turn them back on lol)

..if you could do the same with the 4 key (racing line) that would be just awsome

Big thanks for patch guys
QD

I usually plays offline and get this aswell, but when i saw this i had to make an account just to say ...

+1

peace bro's
I am attracted to the LFS hotlap and lfsworld where you can download them and see how much I lag behind the wr and how many points I raised my country.
@Scawen: could you look out this aston problem?
Attached images
astonproblem.png
Quote from skywatcher122 :@Scawen: could you look out this aston problem?

Was mentioned lots of times , would be nice if that gets fixed.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Nice, but if you crash the car, it must deform much more too.

Highly unrealistic, tires should stay with the car these days. There have been changes to the chassis so they can prevent this as much as possible (its very dangerous).
the youngest of cars in the game is over 6 years old. Before alot of modern safety features.
Quote from Luke.S :the youngest of cars in the game is over 6 years old. Before alot of modern safety features.

FBM is 2008 edition afaik.
Quote from skywatcher122 :@Scawen: could you look out this aston problem?

Thanks, I was able to fix that just now. The note in the update log will be :

FIX : High altitude layout objects appeared under ground on load

By the way, the bug (which was an overflow when converting the altitude to a char) is in the save, not the load.
Scawen, when you mentioned that you fixed a bug when multiple players were connecting, do you mean that the Player has no car? Also is it possible so when someone connects or when he is about to time out, we can still pit/spec/change options?
Quote from DarkKostas :Scawen, when you mentioned that you fixed a bug when multiple players were connecting, do you mean that the Player has no car? Also is it possible so when someone connects or when he is about to time out, we can still pit/spec/change options?

THAT would be really nice
nice patch coming i really hope that this will work
One thing that you could maybe fix is the way the chaulk objects flicker in certain camera angles. I don't know what's causing it but maybe moving the objects up slightly in the air would fix it?

Also

Will these routes be available?
Quote from pärtan :One thing that you could maybe fix is the way the chaulk objects flicker in certain camera angles. I don't know what's causing it but maybe moving the objects up slightly in the air would fix it?

Yeah I would like to know what exactly causes this issue.

You can't see what the heck you are doing because the lines won't appear. You have to move around and hope you can "guess" where to put the lines correctly. But once you are driving on it you can see the lines just fine. It doesn't really make much sense.

Attached 3 pictures to help describe the issue.

Pic1: Notice the missing bit of the texture.
Pic2: Same line of chalk, different angle. Now works?
Pic3: Seems to be something with how the tracks are made? I'm not sure myself, but it is a pretty clear cut at a certain spot.

Hope this can help Scawen diagnose the problem.
Attached images
bug1.JPG
bug2.JPG
bug3.JPG
Quote from pärtan :
Will these routes be available?

Scawen said they won't be earlier in this thread.

And what's up with the super-bloom? :sour:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Scawen said they won't be earlier in this thread.

And what's up with the super-bloom? :sour:

I like bloom :<
The chalk bug is more critical at default lines, such as pit entry/exit lines, specially at WE.
One more shoutout to Scawen to give host/server admins the possibility to limit the amount of gas and/or the type of tyres to use. This would spice up the possibilities in terms of increasing the strategy factor in races.
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG