The online racing simulator
Hi Dean , are we looking up to another few days of downtime servers+sims ?? Update after update we have hope but still nothing happend exept the CP that is online but what's the use if we can't do anything with it ... actual servers promised days ago , i hope the insims also doesnt need long time to get working again

Still nothing that works on CP

Ihope this is soon ok , i dont mind the extra month we get , i just want servers running as normal please .

any info ?
All I gotta say is poor Franky.

So much work to do, for 1 man, in so little time.

I wish you good luck mate.
Quote from rockclan :All I gotta say is poor Franky.

So much work to do, for 1 man, in so little time.

I wish you good luck mate.

hehe i agree with u , but isnt it time for 500servers to manage things with more then 1 man , so customers are helped faster in the next future ?

Quote from DCke :hehe i agree with u , but isnt it time for 500servers to manage things with more then 1 man , so customers are helped faster in the next future ?

My point exactly, He need man power and fast !!! just to help him in those down moments... The down periode is almost 1 week now.

Common man, race about to start in 4 hours !!! WE need our PAYED for service online NOW NOW NOW !!!!!

Indeed we don't have a message on those free months .... What we do need are those service online !
Quote from hanzime :My point exactly, He need man power and fast !!! just to help him in those down moments... The down periode is almost 1 week now.

Common man, race about to start in 4 hours !!! WE need our PAYED for service online NOW NOW NOW !!!!!

Indeed we don't have a message on those free months .... What we do need are those service online !

he's already going as fast as he can. you've even said yourself that he is one person. he's already done 2 twenty hour days. he's probably doing work in the background to get the servers up and running with minimal delay.
for one person doing this on his own, i think he's doing a great job. do you have a plan B? maybe secure a temp server for this race only?
hi there dadge
hm.....
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Quote from dadge :he's already going as fast as he can. you've even said yourself that he is one person. he's already done 2 twenty hour days. he's probably doing work in the background to get the servers up and running with minimal delay.
for one person doing this on his own, i think he's doing a great job. do you have a plan B? maybe secure a temp server for this race only?

Of course I can host it myself , but that is not why I payed services for is it??

You can have respect because he does all that work by himself.
But I think after all those down and unstable moments most of his clients are mad because he tries to do this all by himself
if you're unable to make a call on your phone what would you do? i would ask to use someone else's phone to make a call. 500servers provides servers. you provided the league. surely it's your responsibility to ensure you have a server ready for the race. hence me asking if you had a plan B.
yes, it's a bad situation to be in. but it's not an impossible situation. once the downtime has been resolved, then would be the best time to discuss what happens next.
hi there dadge
hmm...
Quote from dadge :seriously dude, what do these posts add to the conversation?

Nothing, sadly he's just one of those spoilt people who wants to be noticed.
for those who had the object reference error for your LFS SERVERS try now.

I am at work again and cant go through all the insims right now, so insims will still have the error. but servers should now work (just checked urs G7usl and seems to be working).

I will fix the insims when i get home between 8-9 PM
actual servers are ok , we wait till tonight for the insims

Thx

ATC Dadge , your avatar fits u very good imo ( joking)

Regards DCke
this is the only thread i actually care what i say in my posts. so i tend to spend more time thinking about what should be said.
Quote from dadge :this is the only thread i actually care what i say in my posts. so i tend to spend more time thinking about what should be said.

Thanks Franky. All up and running now.
Quote from franky500 :for those who had the object reference error for your LFS SERVERS try now.

I am at work again and cant go through all the insims right now, so insims will still have the error. but servers should now work (just checked urs G7usl and seems to be working).

I will fix the insims when i get home between 8-9 PM

THX THX THX THX !!! You got it up and running befor our race..

Of course we had a plan B to host it our self.. But as we are an international league we do have racers from all over the world.. And then it is better to have a stable and strong connection and to the one from a home ISP.

Dean ,

please don't change anything for tonight on our server that wold make it go offline again during a race !!
We can miss the insim programs for one night !! THx
Quote from g7usl :Nothing, sadly he's just one of those spoilt people who wants to be noticed.

you thinks so you looks like the same loozer here like your frend dadge here on the forums
Redline Racing, all servers now running however RR1 and RR3 are showing as having the exact same IP and port number in the Control Panel.

We reloaded the original config files from before the format and the servers have started ok but they are running on the original port numbers, not the ones it shows in your Control Panel.

Using FTP, both servers show as having the same folder name followed by either a (1) or a (2), this causes the stats php to fail because of the brackets around 1 and 2 of the folder names.

When you can, could you please check the IP's and ports for RR1 and RR3 and correct the error in the Control Panel so they each have their own folder like all the other servers do?

Obviously, feel free to change the actual ports they are running on if you need to, we just loaded the old configs to get them back on line.

Thanks for your efforts.
-
(dadge) DELETED by dadge : meh
Quote from FORZA-Style :you thinks so you looks like the same loozer here like your frend dadge here on the forums

Sarcasm detector broken?:rolleyes:
Ok race is over.. And the server stayed online during the whole race !!!!!

So permission to setup the insim programs to .
any chanse insims will be running today Dean ?

Jeffry
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG