The online racing simulator
Yes, Vettel is winner. Congratulations to Petrov for 3rd place.
I expected more as well.
Boo on RedBull for sabotaging Webber in pits!
Great drives by Petrov and Alonso.
Quote from N I K I :Boo on RedBull for sabotaging Webber in pits!

Otherwise WD Vettel, Hamilton, and gratz to Petrov! Nice race for him!
And good work from Perez too!
Quote from EliteAti :Petrov on podium tomorrow. You heard it first here folks!

I like how RB dominated too.

YEAH!

Vettel has won the Championship.
I live-streamed the bbc coverage, for some people less fortunate not to have decent commentators It's on demand now. If anyone's interested in watching it, PM me
Quote from Seb66 :I live-streamed the bbc coverage, for some people less fortunate not to have decent commentators It's on demand now. If anyone's interested in watching it, PM me

Expect Bernie's lawyers to be in contact then I suppose.
How did Perez manage only to do 1 stop?
either way awesome race by him, Petrov was excellent too.

The pace gap between Vettel and Webber can't be that big something must of happened because Webber seems as a slow as a Torro Rosso out there.
Anyone noticed that Ferrari pulled the "Alonso is faster than you, do you understand?" card right after Button "passed" Massa? I know it's allowed now, but it is the first race of the seasson ffs...
Quote from three_jump :Anyone noticed that Ferrari pulled the "Alonso is faster than you, do you understand?" card right after Button "passed" Massa? I know it's allowed now, but it is the first race of the seasson ffs...

It would have forced Button to let both past to avoid the DT.
lesson from the race: never ever underestimate Peter's Sauber ability to spot talent! Perez did so much more than a lot of people first thought he could, which was mainly to bring some logos onto a blank sprankling white car!
Quote from JCTK :lesson from the race: never ever underestimate Peter's Sauber ability to spot talent! Perez did so much more than a lot of people first thought he could, which was mainly to bring some logos onto a blank sprankling white car!

Well, the internet armchair analysts know best!
Quote from Jertje :- Button behind Massa with full KERS and DRS.
- Drives onto main straight
- Button pushes KERS down and enables DRS for maximum overtaking action
- Nothing

The first time he was in position to make a move with the DRS, Button didn't have any KERS. While massa had full KERS and used it all the way to the braking zone
Quote from ryan rox4 :webber's lack of pace compared to vettel is frustrating

There was a problem on his chassis Marko said.

Quote from DevilDare :all the hype about the DRS

Way too early to say anything about that IMO. The FIA only allowed in the pitstraight, which isn't quite the main overtaking spot here. I belive things would've been different if they had put it between T2 and 3(or T12 and T14).

It'll be interresting to see how it'll be like in Malaysia for sure... And even if it doesn't have the predicted effects, the FIA may still make several DRS zones a track, or just make them longer.

About Perez, man of the race IMO, not THAT much surprised of him though, the man clearly showed he was a sheer talent in feeder series. Sadly many observers are still too thick to realise that paying drivers aren't necessary lame drivers.
Perez is man of the race, Peter Sauber shows when he have full control on his team
he can build great team with so low budget

DRS system is crap with that rules because when you're behind car in front
then you're in areodynamic tunel so it doesnt matter if you re with open spoiler or not,
it works when nobody is in front you and it will work correctly when drivers can use it anytime they want.
Also man in front uses Kers...

Also i dont know what renault do with Robert because looks like Quick Nick fights for a title...

Webber have PROBABLY same car as Vettel so WTF?!

And finally Great Race From Petrov
The Renault a crap car? that's not really that...

Nick get crashed on the right in the first lap :/
Quote from JPeace :IMO Renault should have taken a gamble on someone like Senna, who has had a year in a crap car but knows what an F1 feels like - so much for Nick "racking up the points".

I totally Agree, Last seasons show for example how noobish Schummacher was when he is back to racing.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Sauber duo disqualified from Australia

Quote from Kova. :The Renault a crap car? that's not really that...

Nick get crashed on the right in the first lap :/

Nobody talks about Renault car, James want to say that Renault should hire younger driver from some lower crappy formula league because a younger driver is building form and exp and Still racing.
I like the news of Petrov finishing 3rd...shows how good he and the R31 are when he keeps his head and doesn't bin it.

Trivia: DC is 40 today.
Kubica must be killing himself, the renault looks like it might have a go for the title this year.
Only 3 hours late, nice.
so sad for Pérez. out of points.
It was a solid race, not a stunner by any stretch. Some great performances by the rookies, sad to see Perez lose his position, but happy to see Di Resta get some points for his first race (I'm biased of course ).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG