The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :Di Resta sounds like Mooney :0

Di Resta = Free mercedes' KERS for FI

So yeah, that mean million of euro won by FI.
Quote from J@tko :You'll always get some moron who is watching the re-run coming here and complaining

To an extent, yes, but with something like this, almost ANY thread could have results spoilers in. Like the hilarious picture thread or the post your car thread, to name only two.

The best thing to do would be to watch the re-run first, before going on any other websites. That would be the smart thing to do. I've heard of people complaining to the BBC for the F1 news being there on the BBCF1 website (not iPlayer) and it spoiling the result for them as they didn't watch teh live show.
Quote from J@tko :You'll always get some moron who is watching the re-run coming here and complaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUReD7jgrb8

ive seen that video before
how is it relevant in this context though

i was just mentioning he sounds like Mooney based on the pre qualifying segment of him.

What next
someone quoting me and telling me Ray drives a Golf?
#79 - DeKo
Quote from Kova. :A BIGBIGBIG joke, the car they use on Australia look like last year car and not news car...

Proof in pics :
-Car used at Melbourne :

-Car showed at Barcelona :

Or better I should say it's only with the front wing /fp

Several parts didn't pass the crash tests, so they obviously had to throw the old bits on.
Quote from BlueFlame :although Maldonado has failed to impress me. I fear he will be very bad, comparing his GP2 results to that of Perez, he has the upper hand, but from what I've seen in FP and the Qualifying, Perez is 10fold better

what do you expect? he's a friend of hugo chavez... they probably paid williams to put maldonado in instead of bottas.
Quote from bunder9999 :what do you expect? he's a friend of hugo chavez... they probably paid williams to put maldonado in instead of bottas.

True but we are bound to say that (and be in favour of Bottas) because we are LFS'ers :P
Quote from Fuse5 :how is it relevant in this context though

The posting of that epic video does not require a context

But nah, Ray's voice is much better tbh, perhaps he can be Paul's PR double
Quote from boothy :The posting of that epic video does not require a context

But nah, Ray's voice is much better tbh, perhaps he can be Paul's PR double

haha
mayhaps
On Speed they mentioned that HRT are using last year's wing because the new one hasn't passed FIA crash testing yet.
They fit a different gearbox and rear wing ffs ,how isn't that a new car by F1 standards?
HRT = :tit:
#87 - DeKo
Same tub (not unusual), different front wing, whole new rear end. It's a development of last years car, but that is not very far away from most teams.

Of course, it's shit, but it's not last years car.
good morning or good day (depending on your location)
i focking cant wait to see the start, i'm already shivering.
France move to UTC+2 today (or daylight time )
And i'm up since 6:00, too excited for seeing F1 mean I can't sleep

Good GP everyone!
Quote from DeKo :Same tub (not unusual), different front wing, whole new rear end. It's a development of last years car, but that is not very far away from most teams.

Of course, it's shit, but it's not last years car.

Last years car was made of tracing paper and sticky tape, maybe they have upgraded to cardboard and glue but it's still a dog. Glad they decided to throw them out of the race, they looked dangerous in qualifying and practice, several times cars came across them in P3 and nearly ran over the top of them.

Rooting for Petrov and Kobayashi today, Hamilton to crash into Vettel in T1 and cause a pile up.
Petrov's start
- Button behind Massa with full KERS and DRS.
- Drives onto main straight
- Button pushes KERS down and enables DRS for maximum overtaking action
- Nothing

Lol true!

Petrov is making a good race! Damn! :O

If only Kubica was here, I think he was in battle ftw :/
Martin nearly said "Alonso got a face full of Virgin"
boring race
webber's lack of pace compared to vettel is frustrating
Problem, Alonso?

Well done Petrov. Amazing start, very good drive.

Anyway, disappointing race. Was expecting much more to be honest...

All the hype about the tyres, all the hype about the DRS, and nothing in the end... Bog standard procedural race.

Still, good drive from RBR and Vettel as expected now. Same for Hamilton and McLaren. Good start.

Very impressed by Perez too.
What was with Webber pulling off at the end of the race? And then walking back with his helmet on ... Moody **** ain't he.
First race of the season is always tentative, usually we get that out of the way in Bahrain and it all kicks off in Australia. There were still some exciting battles on the track, and the difference in strategy and tyre performance will be much more interesting further on in the season. Well done to Petrov and Perez today, Sauber look strong this season, so do STR.
Petrov for the fatherland!

Mark is probably pissed off at the fact he had no usable KERS to overtake Alonso during those crucial laps after his pit stop. He also made that awful mistake going on the grass after the stop. Not a good weekend for him.

Vettel on the other hand... was scary fast.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG