The online racing simulator
2011 Formula 1 Qantas Australian Grand Prix

(Times above are local times)
I think the UTC times are 11 hours back so Free Practise 1 is 01:30 UTC if Im not mistaken.

Anyway, last year we had Sebastian Vettel on pole with a stunning lap on the limit just showing how good the Redbull was.

(Onboard video from last year here)

In the race he was unlucky yet again with a brake issue so he had to retire but we saw Jenson Button in the Mclaren in a wet to drying race to win for a 2nd time in Australia.

Robert Kubica doing a stunning drive for Renault in 2nd and Felipe Massa in 3rd for Ferrari.
Rest of the 2010 results here

(Official race edit video here (you need to login to view))

I just cant wait for the season to start, sadly we had to wait a couple of more weeks but no big deal.
If someone can find some proper weather forecast that'd be nice, the one on F1.com allways fails. :P
Attached images
F1 2011 Australia.jpg
And the LFSForum race to be the first thread creator for each F1 race begins.
And the LFSForum race to be the first post negativity for each F1 race begins.

If you have such a problem of those threads being created 4 days before an event why dont you stop wasting your time and go away. Really, it looks so retarded.
It took you 5 min to spot this thread, I guess you dont have anything else to do.
#4 - Bean0
Quote from tristancliffe :And the LFSForum race to be the first thread creator for each F1 race begins.

Stop acting like an arse.
We always have a Grand Prix discussion thread for each race.
#5 - J@tko
Quote from aroX123 :If someone can find some proper weather forecast that'd be nice, the one on F1.com allways fails. :P

BBC F1 Site always has one for the next grand prix
#6 - aoun
I was there two weeks ago. Closed empty track at night + randomly open gate + hired car = shit load of fun.

Always have liked this track, looking forward to it.
Quote from J@tko :BBC F1 Site always has one for the next grand prix

Thats great, thanks

Quote from aoun :
Always have liked this track, looking forward to it.

Agree, there are places where the track is great to drive and looks amazing but provides boring races such as abu dhabi and bahrain.
This track looks amazing AND provides amazing races!
Quote from aoun :I was there two weeks ago. Closed empty track at night + randomly open gate + hired car = shit load of fun.

You did what?! Requesting proof!
15 hours left. This is killing me, every minute

I just cant wait for so many reasons Luckily I have no school tomorrow so I can stay up aaaaaall night
Quote from aroX123 :I think the UTC times are 11 hours back so Free Practise 1 is 01:30 UTC if Im not mistaken.

All the times are British Time +10, as they change on Sunday Morning just as we do.

So FP and Qual are UTC+10 and the Race is UTC+11.
Does BBC cover practice sessions online? If so, where? (If you want to go on about geoblocking, don't bother as I already know what it is)
Quote from hyntty :Does BBC cover practice sessions online? If so, where? (If you want to go on about geoblocking, don't bother as I already know what it is)

They air all practice/qual/race session online and via the red button on digital TV.

There's normally a link from the BBC News front page to the live coverage, else find it in the F1 section.
on demand? Practice I mean (quali and race is in iplayer innit)
Quote from Bean0 :Stop acting like an arse.
We always have a Grand Prix discussion thread for each race.

He's right though. There is always some race between pre-teens to get the thread created for the next race ASAP. That's why last season, or season before, one of teh mods ended up taking over doing it, but stopped eventually.
It's also why Arox failed to use capitals in the title properly - to save 0.1 seconds and increase his chances of being the first thread creator.
Quote from BlueFlame :He's right though. There is always some race between pre-teens to get the thread created for the next race ASAP. That's why last season, or season before, one of teh mods ended up taking over doing it, but stopped eventually.

Always != Once.

IIRC it all happened over a few days, and SamH then said he'd do them until the end of the season.

Last year, people seemed to think they'd get banned for creating the threads (despite SamH saying that a mod would create them for the previous season only), so I did the first one and most of the others.

Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Outside of UK?

Of course, just pirate it like everyone else does.
Quote from tristancliffe :It's also why Arox failed to use capitals in the title properly - to save 0.1 seconds and increase his chances of being the first thread creator.

I lol'd, you waited for someone to support you, then you come back.

btw, orginal title was all in CAPS but changes automaticly to small letters.

One question though, what is your... goal? What do you want. Do you want no one to post any threads at all? Or are you just annoyed that I was the one starting it, I think you got that little "Arox sux" in the back of yer head no matter what I say or do. Next time you post in this thread let it be about the grand prix and not a useless reply that aims at nothing.

Nvm of this.

Still 13 hours to go for epic HD action
here is some Thursday preperations for ya
http://www.formula1.com/galler ... 844/general/thursday.html

Ill put up a Poll at the end of the 2nd practise sessions on who will be the strongest this weekend, would be nice to see your opinions after the practise sessions
well I FOR one AM EAGER to see the first RACE OF THE season, the little I'VE SEEN SEEMS to suggest RB WILL START the season from pole.
Who knows, McLaren could of been playing mind games and sandbagging heavily. Saying they are 1second off the pace easily, and now both McLaren drivers seem to think they can win the first race. Hmmm, I wonder.
i hope for light rain like last year
Quote from reason0809 :i hope for light rain like last year

dont need proper rain, Bernie is going to be running around the track spraying cars of his choosing with a hose pipe
Quote from (-Mark-) :dont need proper rain, Bernie is going to be running around the track spraying cars of his choosing with a hose pipe

Maybe he'll just piss on the track whilst apparently trying to piss on all the F1 fans.

He has the stupidest ideas. The medal system is the epitome of his hair-brainedness.

Looking forward to seeing the cars on track. Lots to talk about before qualifying even begins.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG