The online racing simulator
HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
I thought this thread was about a TV show going to war.. turns out its just this twat.
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Takumi_lfs
Oh god. TVE with a gun. he will probably fill it with beer and use it as a beer gun. BTW take your gas mask. It might come in handy.
Quote from Franky.S :I thought this thread was about a TV show going to war.. turns out its just this twat.

Say Wha? The world revolves around TVE
gl tve,practise a bit of cod,it may cheer u up or it may not
Haha, sadly I lost the gasmask! I was thinking of taking it with me on the airport before the kart meeting in 2010, but I could not find it
(Also I don't think it would be very puplar tbh)

Thanks for the support guys, actually though most would mock me and the norwegian forces, but who knows... I might even.. as Th84 says it, become a proper tool
Quote from Becky Rose :It's so lucky my country doesnt have national service any more. If the thought of TVE with guns scares you imagine what i'd do :P

*leaves thread to polish her knife collection*

Yeah, there's some dangerous tools in that army kitchen But seriously, was it obligatory for girls too?
Tor, WTF?
Also, you're a goddamn metallian, you'll survive it.
TVE Listen, you promise me something, okay? Just if you're ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, you just run, okay? Just run away.

forrest gump wink
Inouva. When did your fridge get a computer installed in it?

Get back in the kitchen.
Quote from matijapkc :Tor, WTF?
Also, you're a goddamn metallian, you'll survive it.

But but but
I'll ****ing "Up The Irons" the whole god damn place!

Quote from Inouva :TVE Listen, you promise me something, okay? Just if you're ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, you just run, okay? Just run away.

forrest gump wink

Too bad I am a slow fat little dick who canot run, guess I'm shit out of luck then?
Is it April first already?

Congrats, be safe if you do.
May the force be with you Endy! ....your username is beginning to bother me now that i think of it, millitary thing and all... :\

Oh dear.
When TVE learns to bump a thread instead of making a new one, you start wondering if that evolution theory actually is right.. hmm... ANYHO!

So, tomorrow the world ends, I join the ranks, the military. 12 month service.
Wish me, the people around me and the world good luck.
It'll be fuuuuun! :hyper:
It will be TOTALLY awesome to be a rape victim for the next 12 months.
Totally
You're extroverted enough to handle whatever Do plan your guard duties (= volunteer for early slot) so that you have more time to sleep. During long outings, always eat first and then sleep.
Just in time to Invade Libya TVE. Have fun!
Quote from NotAnIllusion :You're extroverted enough to handle whatever Do plan your guard duties (= volunteer for early slot) so that you have more time to sleep. During long outings, always eat first and then sleep.

I am not doing much gard duties (such as standing on a post), I will be in the fire and rescue group, meaning I probally will be at a airpad most of the time. The main task is to be able to put out fires that may occure on plains.

And yes, I will handle whatever with enjoyment!

Quote from rich uk :Just in time to Invade Libya TVE. Have fun!

The joy! But thanks!
Presumably there's basic training for every "profession"? Everyone gets to do 1-3 week things in the woods during the first 6 months at the very least over here. I'll be disappointed if you don't get to do any fun rescue missions in the middle of the night, rain, cold, fatigue, getting lost on the way, the comms unit slacking and you being stuck in the middle of nowhere. The possibilities are endless
Well, as you say we have 8 to 9 weeks basic training every solider have to go through, and I bet I will have my time in the woods. Looking forward to the poop and cary thing
Good luck mate!

And do not worry so much about the rally pack, we'll ask Scawen to wait for you to get back for the release!
Quote from BigPeBe :Ah yes, got out of army last summer. Waking up 5:30 for 362 mornings it was.

No shit, so did I...

Didn't notice that earlier

Tor: Try and have fun, since it's really not

HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG