The online racing simulator
HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
Hehe

Problem is that I won't be much out in the "jungle", aka the woods. Most of the time I'll be on a base performing varios mantains work, aswell as doing various firemen courses and such.

If I had chosed to be infatery, then it would be the normal tent 24/7 shit.. which would be awfull..

Well, I will do my very best, I really want to pass the first 6 weeks with good scores, then beeing able to chose what base I want to work on the further 9-12 months.

And I need to be sober..
God damnit.
Quote from The Very End :
I will
Btw... how angry can the leaders in the military troop get?

Judging by my old mans stories pranks don't go around without being punished
Quote from The Very End :
If I had chosed to be infatery, then it would be the normal tent 24/7 shit.. which would be awfull..

at least you wouldn't be bored as hell
I'll just train 24/7 and get awesome fit!
Also it's free internett, so if I get a laptop things would be serious awesome.
Ah yes, got out of army last summer. Waking up 5:30 for 362 mornings it was. Since being a Finnish I dunno how it is like in Norway, but I bet you're so going to love being a freshman.

Also, bunch of young males closed inside same four walls for long time ain't gonna end up with mature and sensible acting. We called our service kindergarten. Tho you might wanna turn it down a bit when the higher ranking are near, just keep you out of trouble and not to loose your holidays, like I did once.

In our company we weren't allowed to use laptops or much of any electrical equipment because it was such an old building and they didn't think it's old electrical equipment could keep up. Well it didn't matter since at least everyone of our bunch used laptops during the free-time.
It's so lucky my country doesnt have national service any more. If the thought of TVE with guns scares you imagine what i'd do :P

*leaves thread to polish her knife collection*
Dunno really, if I would've had the choice, I'd probably never went to army, but still now after it's over I think it would suck to not have the memories of it. Even if it mostly sucked to be there. I had some nice experiences, probably one of the best was when I had the chance to drive a real tank. It was only an old Russian BTR-50, but still. No brake pedal, only the brake levers on both sides and a huge non-syncronised gearbox on back, gear pattern reversed vertically for what we are used to, double clutching necessary + when downshifting throttle blipping and still getting gears in was one hell of a job with the nice sound of gear teeths banging against each other. Also the need of adjusting the "curtain" for the cooling system to keep engine at optimum temp meant that sometimes you had to drive blind for little time while lowering the drivers bench to reach the adjusting lever. Also the engine was a N/A 19.1 liter straight-6 with no any silencers at the exhaust, it pretty much only had the exhaust manifold exiting straight from the deck. As you may guess this means it made quite of a spectacular noise. It was actually the best sounding engine in service, even the turbo 47,6 liter V12 of Leopard tanks didn't sound so mad than the "puny" 250 or so bhp BTR-50. The sound is so loud that you have to be there to even be able to imagine it. Even at idle it makes a BIG noise, I once was for maybe one minute without ear plugs in the "cabin" near the engine while it was idling and after that pretty much lost the half of my hearing for the next 10 minutes. And this was only the mechanical noise it made (valves etc.), exhaust isn't audible when inside the thank. Oh BTW my own car pretty much idles where this 19.1 Diesel has it's best usable RPM range.

Went rambling about then I guess.
May the force be with you my dear friend

Is it obligatory in Norway TVE? Even my country dismissed the regular obligatory service, and went for proffesional army.
I did 6 months in 2006, it was some cool 6 months that.. but i had 'connections' for a really good service, the 'river navy'..
TVE + Beer + Guns = The world is now saved
Quote from aroX123 :TVE + Beer + Guns = The world is now saved

What about me + beer + guns?
They need ppl to counter attack an alien attack in Hessdalen.

(Sorry I saw a great reportage on UFO few days ago)

There's a lot of strange things happening in this town of Norway.

Good luck TVE

Force and Honor!
Quote from mutt107 :Start playing more Call of duty.

But there is no respawn in real life.
Lol you all, maybe this is asign of apocalypse?

Quote from Boris Lozac :Is it obligatory in Norway TVE? Even my country dismissed the regular obligatory service, and went for proffesional army.
I did 6 months in 2006, it was some cool 6 months that.. but i had 'connections' for a really good service, the 'river navy'..

True, in Norway it's obligatory! I just got it postboned a little, therfor they first called me in now
Guess you had to answer to your "call of duty". Du-Du-tssssh
And omg you live close to me! abandon world!
You funny person cause of your racer name, the ".Lind" part
Quote from bmwe30m3 :You funny person cause of your racer name, the ".Lind" part

Yeah ahhahah it's really funny.

why?
Translate.google.com
How are birds amusing. i really dont get it!
Birdies just are amusing, and btw, don't give me a gun until I get sober
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Birdies just are amusing

You are easily amused.

Best of luck TVE, also I must say good job on making me laugh at the title of this thread.

HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG