The online racing simulator
HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
Troll + gun = uh oh

I'd like to go to the army, learning to survive is always good, and you get free food. But Lithuanian army sucks, it's not mandatory, people get salary for joining, but salary is always late and unreasonably low. And a lot of soldiers are just stupid chaps, who failed to get another job. But what can be better than guns and heavy vehicles? Plenty of women there too (Sandwich makers defending our country from evil invaders.)

But no alcohol
Best of luck tor, hope it all goes well mate.
Pics or it will not have happened.
Ho! Challenge accepted, stay tuned the following day for fails, beyound words or your wildest immagination!
Good luck TVE... May the Isengods be with you.
"Red and green light, this is real, and so you go to war.."
"You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood
Nobody knows that you're left for good
You're in the army now"
Good luck TVE! Don't puke during PT too much.
GL, forum will be sadder place without you, so find wifi spot asap soldier!

Also hope army doesn't go bankrupt with your alcohol raids.
Lmao! Gotta test their budjet out on that one (alltho there is a drinking limit and such here in Norway when it comes to military services :tilt

Well, there will be internet there, so I will still be the spamming slut I am allready.
Good Luck TVE, lets hope theres no pool tables!
Quote from MadCat360 :Good luck TVE! Don't puke during PT too much.

The great thing about drafted armies over volunteers: they don't push people too hard, lest they hurt themselves ^^
Good luck Tor.
HOLY SHIT, TVE Bumped it haha please don't kill me on your Stabby Gun NOOOT

oh well good luck soldier, hut hut!
I am not familiar with the service in Norway, but I'm going to assume that, like in most places, you are required to serve in the military at some point in your life? For somebody like you I could see this being difficult

Best of luck for your future.
Dammit dawg ur goin' :/

I guess there's nothing else to wish other than have a good time.
Quote from Cornys :I am not familiar with the service in Norway, but I'm going to assume that, like in most places, you are required to serve in the military at some point in your life? For somebody like you I could see this being difficult

EDIT: I might have missread something here initially...

anyway
Quote from wikipedia :Norway has mandatory military service for men

Quote from hyntty :AFAIK Norway isn't in a war with anyone, so I highly doubt it... They're just otherwise keen on messing about in other people's wars.

Had never anything to do with that. Germany had the obligation to join the "army" and we still have it as of today. Hopefully they change it, but with my luck, it's gonna happen a year late. Also, out of the neutral country that we are, we haven't been in a war with anyone since WWII.
I am back! (at least for 1 minute before I have to run again).

Every man in Norway HAVE to serve the military service, but there are numberous ways to skip this, it's easy to get away from it if you really want it. Problem with that is that the service is REALLY good to have on the CV, and maybe it actually can learn you a thing or two ( need it ).

I think I just have been raped like 4 times the last 4 days, which is a new record for me on a new place with new people, awesome ain't it?

Other than that the disciplin is needed, but at same time ass Damn trying to get those beds to look right is pretty awesomly retarded, but I get their discipline stuff and I do what they want.

There are good people here, and there are some really **** ups that really NEVER EVER should have been let out with people. I canot go into details, but there are some pretty sick people here (that is NOT me for a change).

Anyway, take care you imbreed pigs, cya later!
T.V.E, I haven't read all the thread to a T, But best wishes and please stay safe. I hope you come back still goofy and a village idiot.

(In the good way, TVE)

Best wishes from Moscow (And Slovakia.. Planes are fun.)
For some reason I felt the urge to google a Norwegian desert ops lego man, so um, here it is...

Our very own Libian TVE
I still can't believe that it's obligatory in Norway.. my country cancelled it last year and there's only proffesional army. But it was a good thing for me, i'm glad i did it.. it was 6 months though.
Be safe TVE, watch your soap!
#98 - PoVo
Well, I guess the forum will benefit from the fact that you won't be able to spam it everyday with your 11k posts
Quote from The Very End :
There are good people here, and there are some really **** ups that really NEVER EVER should have been let out with people. I canot go into details, but there are some pretty sick people here (that is NOT me for a change).

You know what they say? Not all the military ppls are stupid, but all the stupid ppls are in the military!

Good luck mate!
Thanks for all the replies people, having a laugh about them
Anyway, todays rapport (picture will come within the next week)

OMIGOSH!

I look on myself as a guy with pretty good shape, but today I got my ass kicked to moon and back. The officer had desided that he was going to push us all out. First off we had a lot (hours) of various training, then we were going for a run test, 1500meters half jogging, then 1500meters all out.
I managed to run the last 1500meters on 5 minutes and 15 seconds.
Fairly happy with that, and all out of power, but then..

After 2 minutes of breathing the officer goes apeshit because some IDIOT forgot some equiptment that you NEVER forget. It was not me, but anyway. As an punnishment the officer sent us out for a 20km run.

H-O-L-Y F-U-C-K-I-N-G S-H-I-T, the man in front (the officer) is an alien, he never gets tired. He pushed us so far that no less than 5 people puked. I manged to keep up with him, but I seriously though I were going to fall over and pass out. When we came back and we barely could move it was a new push up + hangup workout.

So here I am sitting, without any powers to even try beeing funny nor to move my fat ass up from this chair. I think at same time this thing is great, military, it learns you a lot of stuff, even tho the discipline is apeshit and everything is crap, there are usefull stuff to do and learn here. It seems they focus more on educating us to something, rather than just making us fire weapons and run (alltho todays day have been a PAIN in the damn ASS).

Peace out you wankers, I hope you sleep well in your beds and thinking of this miserable little ****, aka me :`)

HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG