The online racing simulator
HOLY SHIT, T.V.E going military!!
(149 posts, started )
OMIGOSH!

I will in march this year, going into the army. The first periode will be 12-15 monts, at an airbase.

While serving my duty I will take courses and training to fire safety service, aka fireman.

I am in a real world of shit now, I have to start getting sober, get som discipline and actually try to at least act like a grown up...
HOLY SHIT GOD SAVE ME!
OMFG!!! They dont even let you patrol drunk WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!?!?!?!?!?
I DO NOT KNOW!!! It will be a mess, holy **** shit! And then I'll probally probally end up losing the soap and all world is shit
OMG TVE!!!

Remember, not everybody in the army is stupid, but all the stupid ppls are in the army! (sorry, couldn't resist the old anti militarist's joke )
They're giving YOU firearms?

...Oh my.
:munching_
The WW3 seems to be drawing near...

Fram - totally agree :scared:
At least make them take cool pics of you posing in front of dangerous things!!
I did my service not in the military but in some youth centre... waking up at 13:00, going to work meant going to play table soccer and pool with the guys there, getting home at 7 and go out with friends.... good times!

Remember you might have to visit me before you get shot by a fireman's water hose :-)

greetz

der butz
#9 - JJ72
Don't pick up the soap!
Quote from der butz :At least make them take cool pics of you posing in front of dangerous things!!
I did my service not in the military but in some youth centre... waking up at 13:00, going to work meant going to play table soccer and pool with the guys there, getting home at 7 and go out with friends.... good times!

Remember you might have to visit me before you get shot by a fireman's water hose :-)

greetz

der butz

I'll pose in sexeh fireman suit, while wearing a machine gun and beeing apeshit... ohh thy happy future.

Quote from JJ72 :Don't pick up the soap!

:scared:
Haha, the rallypack will be released while you're in the military!
I still got about 3 years till that.
That means 3 more years filled with alcohol
Quote from Bose321 :Haha, the rallypack will be released while you're in the military!

If that happens I'll blow some captain to get released from duty earlier to get home playing my ass of on the rallypack.

Or I might aswell just blow Eric, maybe he will released it then.

BMW- that's the spirit!
Don't forget to smuggle some stuff in. Keep the freedom alive.
Quote from The Very End :Or I might aswell just blow Eric, maybe he will released it then.

That's the spirit!

Although I think it will fail just like your previous attempts...

Quote from N I K I :Don't forget to smuggle some stuff in. Keep the freedom alive.

I will
Btw... how angry can the leaders in the military troop get?

Quote from Bose321 :That's the spirit!

Although I think it will fail just like your previous attempts...

Pfft, he enjoys it. Evidence:
Quote from The Very End :OMIGOSH!

I will in march this year, going into the army. The first periode will be 12-15 monts, at an airbase.

While serving my duty I will take courses and training to fire safety service, aka fireman.

I am in a real world of shit now, I have to start getting sober, get som discipline and actually try to at least act like a grown up...
HOLY SHIT GOD SAVE ME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9RCpXMiLTA
:d
Make sure you get the WR round the tank training course
Well I'm quite sad. My biggest fear is that we'll lose the TVE we love and get a sober, disciplined and serious new TVE in return
You won't, not even the army can discipline me.
Damn them to hell!
Prepare for major change in army you will be part of. Everyone's gonna be either drunk or not serious at all most of time. It's not army changing you, it's you changing the army.
TVE, with guns

Well, there goes Norway
Not that I've been to the military - I chose to be a civil worker instead of following the "call of duty" - but from what I gather, serving in a mandatory drafting army does not improve people in discipline and/or maturity.

So no worries there, TVE!
How awesome is it to get advice from people who have never been in your position

A few tips however from someone who actually has a military rank:

1) If you decide to nuke North Korea, mind the south border.
2) Don't piss off the one superior who decides upon your promotion (Been there done that.)
3) Do some work to get a good position. There are good jobs for good men, and then there are jobs for men.
4) Take note of all the luxury you're used to and how army taught you to appreciate it.

(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG