The online racing simulator
208 is up now Jeffry,
Our website is down Dean.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Our website is down Dean.

that would be part of the .204 box,

Thats all being transferred over as we speak. Just got to wait for the DNS zones to change.
Will the IP addresses for teamspeak change?
Yes it'll be changing to 127.0.0.1 trolololololol
yes the teamspeak IP will be changing too
Quote from boothy :Yes it'll be changing to 127.0.0.1 trolololololol

yeah ok... I'm sure.......................
go trolololololol someone else
Just noticed my Website is down and a read that you are upgrading the 204 box.
Doh, the DNS changes havent propigated through yet.
500 servers website down aswell as mine... just got to wait for DNS to catch up then
keep up the good work Dean
Our website still is down...
Full DNS Propigation can take upto 48 hours, Depending on your ISP.

There are a few tricks you can try, such as renewing your IP address etc, But unless your ISP has updated its DNS records its just a waiting game (some do it every hour, some do it once a day, etc).
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Hi Marius,

Yes i uploaded the data to the new server from the backup machine, The webserver is only backed up once a week as it is not for mission critical hosting.
-
Quote from franky500 :yes the teamspeak IP will be changing too

Forgive me if I'm being blind as a bat here, but what will the new IP be ? I've not seen it here at all in anything related to this move.
For the webserver it will be: 84.45.52.140 (this will also be the teamspeak IP)

for the game servers, Depending on what machine you are put on, it will either be: 84.45.52.141 or 84.45.52.143

If your servers have already been moved then it will be listed on your Control panel. Otherwise, please check back once you receive an e-mail confirmation of your server being moved.
-
i did update the build to 5.3.5, it was on 5.2.7 previously.

If its causing problems i can rebuild it.
-
Just qualified on 'Schumie' and all the times have gone! 6 guys effected
Quote from g7usl :Just qualified on 'Schumie' and all the times have gone! 6 guys effected

Unless you save your stats on the webserver, thats nothing to do with 500servers, as your game server has not been moved yet.

@ Marius, Will re-build in the next hour or so.
According to php.net's archive, PHP 5.2.7 was released in December 2008... you should really be using either PHP 5.2.17 or 5.3.5

Perhaps it is your code that is the problem and not PHP, I'm sure people here could help you figure out what the problem is.

Also, is teamspeak (updated I hope :rolleyes available yet?
Sorry, it was 5.2.17, not .7.... type.

The Teamspeak will be on in the morning, Gonna spend some additional time ensuring correct configuration on it tonight.
Quote from franky500 :unless you save your stats on the webserver, thats nothing to do with 500servers, as your game server has not been moved yet.

@ marius, will re-build in the next hour or so.

81.19.209.208:37445
Quote from MariusMM :Did you happen to update the php version on the webhost by the way? Cause I'm getting some errors now on some scripts that wasn't there before... It says it's 5.3.5 now, but I don't remember which version it was before all this.

Also having issues with this. Tried reinstalling our news script but its still getting errors.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php on line 289

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php on line 289

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php:289) in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php:289) in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php:289) in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 97

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 241
Quote from franky500 :For the webserver it will be: 84.45.52.140 (this will also be the teamspeak IP)

for the game servers, Depending on what machine you are put on, it will either be: 84.45.52.141 or 84.45.52.143

If your servers have already been moved then it will be listed on your Control panel. Otherwise, please check back once you receive an e-mail confirmation of your server being moved.

need teamspeak up asap. If possible :S. Some league stuff etc..

edit: Sorry i was a page behind, jus tread your post above.
hey dean, will the previous TS3 info be updated IE users and channels.
-
Quote from Carboy717 :Also having issues with this. Tried reinstalling our news script but its still getting errors.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php:289) in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php:289) in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/inc/functions.inc.php:289) in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 97

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/chesta/public_html/cutenews/index.php on line 241

http://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34760
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG