The online racing simulator
Control Panel down Always when i need it Could you fix it pls ?
I am Patient!

-jsrk-
Seems all we can do is wait again ... why is CP always down when u need it , so frustrating
Working now thanks

See you
-jsrk-
Web hosting is down =(
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Hey Dean, I never did get a response to my PM cPanel is fine here btw might just be your user or its fixed
I realise that 2 things have been seriously lacking recently:

1. Server stability,
2. Support

For this i sincerely apologies,

However, Some good news is available.

To combat the above issues i have purchased 3 new Intel Xeon Quad-core machines, with 6GB ram each to replace 2 of our old Core2Duo machines. 2 Of these machines will be set up and ready to have existing customers transfered over to in the next 24-36 hours. the 3rd will follow within the next 14-21 days.

In terms of support. All i can give you right now is my word that i will be available more often from now on, and will publish information more often in any times of trouble.

A further message will be posted in the next 24 hours with full details of how this will affect current customers of 500servers.
Dean, I sent you a PM a while ago and am still waiting for an answer from your side.
I suggest re-sending it please 3j, I have cleared out alot of PM's
resent
-
Quote from 500servers email :I realise that 2 things have been seriously lacking recently:
1. Server stability,
2. Support
For this i sincerely appologies,
However, Some good news is available.
To combat the above issues i have purchased 3 new Intel Xeon Quad-core machines, with 6GB ram each to replace 2 of our old Core2Duo machines. 2 Of these machines will be set up and ready to have existing customers transfered over to in the next 24-36 hours. the 3rd will follow within the next 14-21 days.
In terms of support. All i can give you right now is my word that i will be available more often from now on, and will publish information more often in any times of trouble.
A further message will be posted in the next 24 hours with full details of how this will affect current customers of 500servers.

great news! Thank you dean!
Quote from MariusMM :cPanel is still not working...

Marius, Check now, Although it was not showing as offline for me at any point. I have just re-fetched the license file. Let me know if you still see an error.
Upgrade Timetable
UPGRADE INFORMATION

We now have 2 of our new servers in place and they are almost ready for existing users to be transfered over.

This is the planned upgrade schedule:

Date: 3rd march 2011 Time: 20:00 GMT - 23:59 GMT

The 500Servers control panel will be online, However some features may appear / dissapear at times throughout the control panel, You will still have full access to all your server files and settings. Please do not be alarmed if the Control panel appears offline. It will return within a few minutes if this happens.

Date: 4th March 2011 Time: 00:01 GMT - 04:00 GMT

All users from the server with IP: 81.19.209.205 will have their services transferred to one of the new systems.

Expected downtime for each service a user holds on this IP: Less than 5 Minutes per service.

Date: 4th March 2011 Time: 01:30 GMT - 06:00 GMT

All users from the server with IP: 81.19.209.208 will have their services transferred to one of the new systems.

Expected downtime for each service a user holds on this IP: Less than 5 Minutes per service.

~Other Updates~
There will be some new features available to clients after this phase of upgrades, More information on that will be realeased once all upgrades are completed.

The 500servers Webserver will also be upgraded, However this machine has not yet been delivered, so an update schedule is not available.

~Emergancy contact~
Throughout the night from around 19:30 GMT onwards i will be available via MSN, Please allow a couple of minutes for me to respond on this as i may be in the middle of a task. My MSN address is: admin@500servers.com
-
Quote from franky500 :UPGRADE INFORMATION

We now have 2 of our new servers in place and they are almost ready for existing users to be transfered over.

This is the planned upgrade schedule:

Date: 3rd march 2011 Time: 20:00 GMT - 23:59 GMT

The 500Servers control panel will be online, However some features may appear / dissapear at times throughout the control panel, You will still have full access to all your server files and settings. Please do not be alarmed if the Control panel appears offline. It will return within a few minutes if this happens.

Date: 4th March 2011 Time: 00:01 GMT - 04:00 GMT

All users from the server with IP: 81.19.209.205 will have their services transferred to one of the new systems.

Date: 4th March 2011 Time: 01:30 GMT - 06:00 GMT

All users from the server with IP: 81.19.209.208 will have their services transferred to one of the new systems.

~Other Updates~
There will be some new features available to clients after this phase of upgrades, More information on that will be realeased once all upgrades are completed.

The 500servers Webserver will also be upgraded, However this machine has not yet been delivered, so an update schedule is not available.

~Emergancy contact~
Throughout the night from around 19:30 GMT onwards i will be available via MSN, Please allow a couple of minutes for me to respond on this as i may be in the middle of a task. My MSN address is: admin@500servers.com

Unfortunately, Due to a problem with configuration i will not be able to complete all transfers tonight,

A new time-table will be released tomorrow.
Franky!

How many times must i wrote to U (e-mail), that I can not login into billing system to cancell further payments etc.
Original login did not worked, and the reseted password has the same problem.

I hope u recieve this post, and can understand, what i wrote.

Thanks for the time with 500servers, times with problems, high bloodpressure about waiting, and waiting for responses, solutions... but we change/d.

In the past 1 year, i only got 2 weeks extra time, in the begining, when the server got big problems. After that, when were many problems, many times, no gift from u. In the past 6 month, our server got problems minimum 14 days (log files missing from these days). It means, that server got uptime about 92%. Thats not bad, but if we keep in mind, that over that we got CP errors, its a ...

Improove much more, and one day, u will be the best GSP, but now not.
This is the revised upgrade schedule:

Date: 6th march 2011 Time: 19:00 GMT - 21:59 GMT

Date: 6th March 2011 Time: 21:30 GMT - 01:30 GMT

Date: 6th March 2011 Time: 23:00 GMT - 03:00 GMT

~Other Updates~
There will be some new features available to clients after this phase of upgrades,

~Emergancy contact~
Throughout the night from around 21:00 GMT onwards i will be available via MSN, Please allow a couple of minutes for me to respond on this as i may be in the middle of a task. My MSN address is: admin@500servers.com
Around 40% of all users were completed last night, For those of you who have not been moved yet, you will be dealt with during the same time frames as the post above, tonight.

Regards,
Dean
Dean,

are these new boxes essentially "bigger" and more "powerful" so that they can handle more services? Thus preventing lag more easily?
[QUOTE=franky500;1563168]
To combat the above issues i have purchased 3 new Intel Xeon Quad-core machines, with 6GB ram each to replace 2 of our old Core2Duo machines. 2 Of these machines will be set up and ready to have existing customers transfered over to in the next 24-36 hours. the 3rd will follow within the next 14-21 days.QUOTE]

The Core 2 Duo machines had only 3gb ram each and were dual core 1.86ghz machines,

The new Xeons are Quadcore 3.00 ghz machines.

So... yes
GT3 race is this weekend, so we will see if it improves significantly (depends on the field size it appears)
almost there now. around 25% from each box left to go now. wome users may be receiving errors on the cp. unfortunately that needs to be the case in order to get the upgrades cmpleted.
Ok Dean, I figured that you wouldn't go backwards. At first thought you were simply expanding the amount of machines.
Quote from franky500 :
almost there now. around 25% from each box left to go now. wome users may be receiving errors on the cp. unfortunately that needs to be the case in order to get the upgrades cmpleted.

Thanks for the update.
Just a quick note that i have had to take the .208 and the .204 machine down to re-arrange the rack for the other new machine, So some people will be unable to connect for a while.
Quote from franky500 :Just a quick note that i have had to take the .208 and the .204 machine down to re-arrange the rack for the other new machine, So some people will be unable to connect for a while.

Hi Franky i'm on the .208 machine with all my servers
'So some people will be unable to connect for a while'
U know how long or when ? all servers down and airios.

Jeffry
should not be more than a couple of hours from now.
Quote from franky500 :should not be more than a couple of hours from now.

almost done Franky ? been +3 hours ago ... just to know

DCke
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG