The online racing simulator
Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
I say it would be best to globally abolish the obsolete concepts of Nations and Religions.

That would sure solve a hell lot of problems.

But then, knowing humankind, I doubt it'll take long for us to exploit and/or kill each othern over something else.
#77 - Jakg
Quote from flymike91 :Their service is valuable only if it absolutely cannot ever be performed by any natural born citizen of that country. For the US I don't think any immigrants should be allowed in unless they are doctors, engineers, publicly traded business owners, or very profitable artists.

America - apparently no longer capable of producing doctors, engineers or artists.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I say it would be best to globally abolish the obsolete concepts of Nations and Religions.

That would sure solve a hell lot of problems.

But then, knowing humankind, I doubt it'll take long for us to exploit and/or kill each othern over something else.

I'd like to watch you try and do that.
Quote from flymike91 :I agree with tve as happens sometimes, but I would disagree about most immigrants performing a valuable service for their host country. Their service is valuable only if it absolutely cannot ever be performed by any natural born citizen of that country. For the US I don't think any immigrants should be allowed in unless they are doctors, engineers, publicly traded business owners, or very profitable artists. Farm workers are supposed to be let in under guest worker visas which allow them to take money made in the US back home, but that system is abused almost as a rule.

says somebody who lives in a country where most of the natives are gone and allmost all off the american are offsprings off immigrants.
Quote from flymike91 :For the US I don't think any immigrants should be allowed in unless they are doctors, engineers, publicly traded business owners, or very profitable artists.

Then for every doctor, enginer, etc. admitted to the country they should throw out one useless US-born citizen who doesn't have such a valuable profession. (What's yours, BTW?)

Problem is, what country would want them?
Quote from swingkid :says somebody who lives in a country where most of the natives are gone and allmost all off the american are offsprings off immigrants.

Natives? Duh. They came to America less than 50.000 years ago. They didn't even have proper passports.
I'm confused as to why your pants are in a bunch. Why would any country accept an Immigrant who doesn't offer something a citizen cannot? Last I heard Switzerland doesn't allow or makes it very difficult for non-citizens to get jobs that could be filled by citizens, but correct me if thats no longer true.

Wsinda France has accepted thousands of arab and eastern european immigrants, some percent of which are actually undermining your country, and are of negative value to your society.

It goes back to the OP. Why are car thieves allowed to live in your country? Because it's 'wrong' to turn people away who want a better life, but at what cost? Your car, obviously. So their better life comes at your personal expense and the expense of your country as a whole.

As for my profession I work in my family business, building and managing self storage facilities and various rental properties in California and Texas.

ps. i don't hear too much complaining coming from native american tribes. I hear slot machines.
[QUOTE=

ps. i don't hear too much complaining coming from native american tribes. I hear slot machines.[/QUOTE]
this seas more about you and your opinion than about them.
and i agree that criminals overstayed there welcome but it's just wrong to say that every body from a group of people is criminal just because a few are.
just like i can not say every american is a racist because you are (in my opinion)
Quote from flymike91 :Why would any country accept an Immigrant who doesn't offer something a citizen cannot? Because it's 'wrong' to turn people away who want a better life, but at what cost? Your car, obviously.

Sure mate, if i feel like i would love to see a world from different angle/have better life quality and live on somewhere else then it makes me a carthief?
Who are you to judge over people choices about where to live? I go live and work (and pay taxes) whereever i wan't. You should consider widening a bit of your eyesight!
Quote from ColeusRattus :I say it would be best to globally abolish the obsolete concepts of Nations and Religions.

i just had a brilliant idea lets put all nationalistic and religious people in camps

seriously though in principle its a great idea and globalisation is at least moving us into the right direction by forcing religions to get along and connecting the world enough to make any disruption to the fundamental interconnectedness of all things potentially fatal for all involved
stupid discussion imo sorry.
we are all humans, we all live on the same world, we all share it.
whats the matter if someone moves to a "new" country to live in?
not everyone slips in as it "should" be. yet theyre still part of our world.
just my point of view, and i know not many will agree with that.
Die.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Hi,

****ing messed up bulgarians stop coming to ****ing Netherlands and steal ****ing shit cars from us and import it to that stupid ugly ass country of yours.

Our company car got stolen which was a Transporter 2008 model, its like the 10th transporter that got stolen from this area in Amsterdam (west coast)

My neighbors saw a bulgarian car next to ours yesterday with two ****ing bulgarian dudes checkin our car out. The funny side of the story is, it was the fastest transporter we had! the 180hp biTDI

I just wanted to spit this out and warn other people with bulgarians in their country.

Thanks for reading!

I feel offended by your post
Bulgaria is ugly ok..
http://www.infotourism.net/documents/14525_Bulgaria.jpg
http://travellingeurope.files. ... .com/2010/05/bulgaria.jpg

Every country has his bad and good people. And that is no reason to offend the entire country because of those people. This post of yours is childish.

I guess takumi got rid of his mullet..
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Reminds me of something we did in uni. We had to write something about a person/type of person we don't like. Damn near all of them started with "I'm not racist but..."

Yea cos you can't say anything negetive to anyone who isn't white without people calling racism.
lol, I remember, few years ago in my country, there was HP notebooks advertisement ''While the white are resting, black are working''
here is the actual ad poster -> link
of course some of non-white persons who live in our country (maybe 100, not more ), sued the company, because they found this ad offensive. don't really remember how that all ended, but the court's answer was something like ''thats your problem that you found this offensive, if you dont like it, you always can go to other country''
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea cos you can't say anything negetive to anyone who isn't white without people calling racism.

I have to agree with this.

Just kinda shows that everyone still has racist thoughts in their heads because they are so paranoid about it.
Quote from DevilDare :I have to agree with this.

Just kinda shows that everyone still has racist thoughts in their heads because they are so paranoid about it.

It's true, it used to be black people you couldn't say anything negetive but that stigma seems to have shifted towards muslims/islam.
Quote from flymike91 :Why would any country accept an Immigrant who doesn't offer something a citizen cannot?

Why would immigrant be required to prove his high value to your society, whereas trash that just happens to be born within your country's borders can happily be a leech on society?

Quote :Wsinda France has accepted thousands of arab and eastern european immigrants, some percent of which are actually undermining your country, and are of negative value to your society.

You mean that people from France are coming to my country (The Netherlands) to undermine society? That's news to me.

Quote :Why are car thieves allowed to live in your country? Because it's 'wrong' to turn people away who want a better life, but at what cost?

I can quite confidently say that any foreigner who comes to the Dutch border and says he is a car thief, will be sent away. And those who don't say so and enter the country will, when caught, get the same jail sentence as our native car thieves get.

Quote :I don't hear too much complaining coming from native american tribes.

You can't hear them because the reservations are so damn far away. The US government carefully chose the least habitable spots.

From the first Wikipedia page I looked at:
Quote :Native Americans rank at the bottom of nearly every social statistic: highest teen suicide rate of all minorities at 18.5 per 100,000, highest rate of teen pregnancy, highest high school drop out rate at 54%, lowest per capita income, and unemployment rates between 50% to 90%.

Quote from wsinda :

I can quite confidently say that any foreigner who comes to the Dutch border and says he is a car thief, will be sent away. And those who don't say so and enter the country will, when caught, get the same jail sentence as our native car thieves get.

Which is, let's be honest, way too low and are most times not even caught.
Quote from wsinda :

Well you're living on cloud 9, any immigrant coming to a EU country can just say what ever the hell they want. If they are a murderer it is a crime against human rights(apparently)to send him back to a country where he will never will be caught continuing to pose a threat..
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea cos you can't say anything negetive to anyone who isn't white without people calling racism.

Oh my GOD that's so annoying when that happens.
Quote from wsinda :Why would immigrant be required to prove his high value to your society, whereas trash that just happens to be born within your country's borders can happily be a leech on society?

umm. yes. Life is not nor will ever be fair. If you had a choice of a roommate would you choose a doctor or a criminal? My opinion is that countries do have a choice over who we let in, but we choose not to exercise it for whatever reason.
Quote :You mean that people from France are coming to my country (The Netherlands) to undermine society? That's news to me.

Don't look now but I think France copied your flag.
I suppose the dutch and french are in the same boat as far as Muslim immigration goes, except some french actually care that many Muslims want Sharia law implemented in our countries and are sometimes found to be protesting against them, especially in Paris.

Quote :I can quite confidently say that any foreigner who comes to the Dutch border and says he is a car thief, will be sent away. And those who don't say so and enter the country will, when caught, get the same jail sentence as our native car thieves get.

I'm sorry I can't take that seriously, just like the rest of the world doesn't take the Dutch prison system seriously. If I were a car thief I'd love to spend a weekend in a day spa with the other "prisoners"
Quote from Agniz :same here..
most luxury SUV's, etc. which are stolen, are imported to Russia, or taken apart and parts are transported to Lithuania where they build up 1 car from 5 wrecked ones.

they do that everywhere... funny how every country has another country to blame and say where its done when infact chances are its your neighbour doing it...

Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG