The online racing simulator
Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
Quote from hp999 :Those are different varieties of English...

Yes but they are the same language. Something like we have different dialect in different regions but we still call it estonian, eventhough i can't understand a word from a person from some certain area .

I just found it a bit kinky that if person from England says that besides his native language he can also speak American and Canadian and putting that on the same bar for him as of speaking France or Germany...
Quote from -NightFly- :Yes but they are the same language. Something like we have different dialect in different regions but we still call it estonian, eventhough i can't understand a word from a person from some certain area .

Not even speaking that some people can't even understand basic Estonian... lmao
Quote from hp999 :Not even speaking that some people can't even understand basic Estonian... lmao

Not sure if I would classify them as Estonians though...
yay, thus it means that I aint racist uh? xD
Hmmm.... OK...

Funny you say that Jamie.

The whole language thing... Its easy to say, "Learn the damn language" as a young person. Older people as you might now have many more problems in learning something as big as a new language. Its much, much harder for them. As a kid, it took me around 3 good months to fully crack the language to the point where I could communicate with other kids and teachers around school. However, to me it was almost like learning my native language... I was young and was in the process of learning Lithuanian itself, so the transition was very smooth and quick when I came over here.

As a fully grown adult who has spoken Lithuanian (Or any other language) and nothing else for 30 or so years, you simply cannot just pick up another language, especially something as stupidly complex as English, and learn it in a matter of months. Just not happening... My mom has been living in England for more years than I have fingers, and still hasnt learnt the language to the point where she could write essays without errors. And to be honest, she doesnt need to! She can communicate just fine with others, so where is the problem? The English themselves make so many mistakes its not even funny.

In GCSE English I got the third best result overall, behind 2 other foreign kids! I think that says a lot, doesnt it?

Employment.

This... This is just stupid. There are 4 kinds (from my experience) of English unemployed. Let me go further.

1 - The lazy: This is the person that just likes to sit on his arse all day, eat food and watch TV, making no effort whatsover to go and get a job. Why would he though? He gets benefits and is more than set to live a decent life as a single person. Funny, because the benefits come from the working people via taxes, in which group are also the foreigners... So in theory, they are contributing and helping English people be lazy.

However, the lazy will always make sure his voice is heard when unemployment is mentioned on TV, spouting crap that all the immigrants take their jobs. A common theme.

2 - The Rebel: Similar to the lazy... The person gets in shitloads of trouble at a young age, or in a female case, goes around ****ing and getting pregnant, causing her to go on benefits and continue reproducing further. But this person doesnt really care that there are no jobs around.

3 - The wannabe posh fag: The posh fag will attempt to find a job, but will turn down any non office offers faster than you can name the wage. He expects jobs that require little to no effort and still pay ****ing buckets, as if money grew on the bloody trees. He will not, under any circumstances consider a cleaner or a kitchen job even if it meant his family would starve to death.

4 - The Retard: This is the person that will look at jobs and cry that they all require some sort of skills or education, as if he was not offered a chance to actually attempt to get those grades earlier in his worthless life. He will also no doubt mention that the immigrants take all the "easy jobs", but it is then quick to state that he would not really consider that "easy job" if he was offered one. Go bloody figure.

There is a reason Eastern Euros get jobs more easily. (Especially in the building department) They already have a good reputation of being hard working and not slacking around as if the work is magically supposed to finish itself.

There was a TV show last year where they found couple of Eastern European occupied jobs and gave them to Brits for 1 week. Well lets just say it did not go too well.... "Its way too hard. Its stupid" was the most common sentence.

They also interviewed a business guy or something, who builds houses and sells them on, and he specifically said that he employs Lithuanians and Poles because they work quickly, hard, and produce quality work. He trusts them and can always be sure that the required work will be done on time and to a good standart.

There have been countless times now, where Lithuanians and Poles in our area would be called on to finish a building site that is way behind schedule because the Brits like to have a break every freaking 5mins.

Yeah... I shall now go to bed because I am very ill and tired.
I find your rant on employment quite misinformed, to be honest. It seems you've just chosen a set of random insults and cobbled together some sort of "reasoning" behind them. Plus the whole essay thing, really?

I mean, if at 16, where I've already learnt English to the level of which it's going to be at for life, I can manage to get a D in German, without either studying, revising, bothering, or caring (all while having Glandular fever and being off school for 6 weeks) then I'm sure some migrant could learn English to a decent level within a month or two, if they were having 1 or 2 lessons a week, combined with an hour or so in the evenings with Rosetta Stone or something similar with a slightly less gay name.

As for people who are on benefits, sorry but we don't pay British people to stay in 1 million pound appartments. Many immigrants claim benefits (most of these are Indian/Middle eastern) and as a whole, the immigrant population recieve more in benefits than they pay in taxes.

Turning to employment, well, yes. Many of the British workforce, especially when it comes to manual labour etc, are lazy, so we're in agreement.

I'll freeely admit that I am. Anytime I have to do anything labourious such as carry things, or tidy up, or something - I can't be bothered. Then again I'm not expected to. I'm an office worker and put my effort in here, on the job using my knowledge, where as someone else may put their effort in physically at a building site but may get bored in an office. It's all swings and roundabouts.

The primary reason that people get foreign workers in is because they're cheap! Everything in the world comes down to money. Everything.

If your Mum can speak English then why are you bringing it up? Clearly then she wouldn't need to learn the language.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I find your rant on employment quite misinformed, to be honest. It seems you've just chosen a set of random insults and cobbled together some sort of "reasoning" behind them. Plus the whole essay thing, really?

Yes, quite.

Quote :I mean, if at 16, where I've already learnt English to the level of which it's going to be at for life, I can manage to get a D in German, without either studying, revising, bothering, or caring (all while having Glandular fever and being off school for 6 weeks) then I'm sure some migrant could learn English to a decent level within a month or two, if they were having 1 or 2 lessons a week, combined with an hour or so in the evenings with Rosetta Stone or something similar with a slightly less gay name.

Exactly! At 16! Your brain and whole body in general is still developing... cramming it new information and making sure it sticks is much more simpler at that age than say at 40's.

Quote :As for people who are on benefits, sorry but we don't pay British people to stay in 1 million pound appartments. Many immigrants claim benefits (most of these are Indian/Middle eastern) and as a whole, the immigrant population recieve more in benefits than they pay in taxes.

No one said 1 million pound apartments.... But yes fair enough, immigrants probably do take more.

Quote :The primary reason that people get foreign workers in is because they're cheap! Everything in the world comes down to money. Everything.

So much bullshit. For certain jobs, yes. However, like I said, if you start carrying a name for yourself, the prices go up. Quite a lot. Will not share information here on public forums, but I will say that certain people around my area carry much, much bigger prices than what you would consider "cheap". (Hourly rates)

Quote :If your Mum can speak English then why are you bringing it up? Clearly then she wouldn't need to learn the language.

I just used her as an example when talking about middle age people not eing able to fully crack the language...
#59 - PoVo
We're having a immigrant discussion here, can I join?

I canot speak on behalf of other, and I like to clasify myself as not a racist, but even I do realize that some of my oppinions and statements says othervise.

It's important for me to say that I have nothing against immigrants, and truth is that my step father has 3 kids adopted from Tanasania when they were younge. Great family, but I won't go into more detailes about that.

The thing that anoys me most are the people that just does not want to addapt. I am well aware that as an inhabitant of this country I have a duty to try learning newcomers how we live, and at same time show them the respect they deservers. Problem here is that in many situations (at least in Norway) the respect only goes one way. We trying to give them income, a work to return to, school that is free (aswell as health care and more), and we even let them have their religion veiws without protests. In return we get nothing. Many people (remember, this is a group, not all) don't botter to work, don't botter to learn language, don't botter to be social with other people, don't botter to...generally follow the rules of the country they moved into (stealing from other should result in harder sentences / longer jail times imo).

And here is a good one: Point and laugh at my ways and religion - I would laugh of their veiw.
I laugh of them / the religion: I would be ****ing Jihad'ed back to the stone age.

Also, what's up with the stealin and rape statestic lately? In Oslo 9 out of 10 rapes the last 2 years were performed by immigrants.

I am sorry, I guess I am a racist, forgive me. But if you don't botter to try understanding me, as I try to learn to understand you, well then you, and your god damn Jihad can go straight to hell - I and other don't deserve to be scared of having uncivilized people around.

Edit: Great, I raped yet another topic. **** me
I know what you mean, we have here somewhat similar problems. I think that it's needless to say that every country has their own immigrants...pointing fingers just makes you looks stupid (not you tve), I for one am stupid so excuse if i slip sometimes .
Haha!

Well, as I said I probally pointed out 2% of the immigrants, the rest 98% are great women and mens that will serve this country somehow.

All I demand of new people is to show respect for our ways of doing things, and we will respect yours. Also, if you think you can come to the country without learning languge or getting a job while living on others money, then, please, my good sir **** OFF!

Also my family the last year lost a grass mover, various tools and a bicycle. We are very well awaed who this is, but we are unable to do anything since the police don't want to use rescourses on it, aswell that we would be flagged "RACISTS" from here to the moon if we tried to solve the matter ourselfes.
Quote from The Very End :We're having a immigrant discussion here, can I join?

I canot speak on behalf of other, and I like to clasify myself as not a racist, but even I do realize that some of my oppinions and statements says othervise.

It's important for me to say that I have nothing against immigrants, and truth is that my step father has 3 kids adopted from Tanasania when they were younge. Great family, but I won't go into more detailes about that.

The thing that anoys me most are the people that just does not want to addapt. I am well aware that as an inhabitant of this country I have a duty to try learning newcomers how we live, and at same time show them the respect they deservers. Problem here is that in many situations (at least in Norway) the respect only goes one way. We trying to give them income, a work to return to, school that is free (aswell as health care and more), and we even let them have their religion veiws without protests. In return we get nothing. Many people (remember, this is a group, not all) don't botter to work, don't botter to learn language, don't botter to be social with other people, don't botter to...generally follow the rules of the country they moved into (stealing from other should result in harder sentences / longer jail times imo).

And here is a good one: Point and laugh at my ways and religion - I would laugh of their veiw.
I laugh of them / the religion: I would be ****ing Jihad'ed back to the stone age.

Also, what's up with the stealin and rape statestic lately? In Oslo 9 out of 10 rapes the last 2 years were performed by immigrants.

I am sorry, I guess I am a racist, forgive me. But if you don't botter to try understanding me, as I try to learn to understand you, well then you, and your god damn Jihad can go straight to hell - I and other don't deserve to be scared of having uncivilized people around.

word
I agree with tve as happens sometimes, but I would disagree about most immigrants performing a valuable service for their host country. Their service is valuable only if it absolutely cannot ever be performed by any natural born citizen of that country. For the US I don't think any immigrants should be allowed in unless they are doctors, engineers, publicly traded business owners, or very profitable artists. Farm workers are supposed to be let in under guest worker visas which allow them to take money made in the US back home, but that system is abused almost as a rule.
Quote from The Very End :

Oh come on, its my thread and you know I love you
Durka durka mohammad jihad.
Quote from 91mason91 :Durka durka mohammad jihad.

Stop raping my thread goddamnit, I don't love you :mad:
This may come as a shock to you guy's but the bottom line is we're all immigrants if you go back far enough.

Here in Aotearoa we at least accept that, to us it seems sensible to accept that we're all humans, no matter where we're 'from'.

And, yes, we still have our share of xenophobes and racist morons but the rest of us just get on with life.

So, the theme of the thread is, as I see, their from a poor part of the Reich EU and your from a wealthy part of the Reich EU, and they only want to steal your women ( men ) and cars.

Grow up !

Your helping to support their part of the Reich EU as your disproportionatly greater wealth needs to be redistributed to ensure equality within the Reich EU.

Get with the program !

Seig Heil Rumpy for his progressive social equity program.

Edit:
Ohhhh - post 666
I feel a conspiracy theory coming on .................
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Your helping to support their part of the Reich EU as your disproportionatly greater wealth needs to be redistributed to ensure equality within the Reich EU.

Get with the program !

We're not communists. We work hard here and if a bunch of Bulgarians are not able to do that in their own country why the f*** should we let them do it here?

Quote :
Ohhhh - post 666

Dear God, help me...
Quote from Racer X NZ :This may come as a shock to you guy's but the bottom line is we're all immigrants if you go back far enough.

Here in Aotearoa we at least accept that, to us it seems sensible to accept that we're all humans, no matter where we're 'from'.

And, yes, we still have our share of xenophobes and racist morons but the rest of us just get on with life.

So, the theme of the thread is, as I see, their from a poor part of the Reich EU and your from a wealthy part of the Reich EU, and they only want to steal your women ( men ) and cars.

Grow up !

Get with the program !

Seig Heil Rumpy for his progressive social equity program.

Edit:
Ohhhh - post 666

There is no denying that we are all immigrants, but that is not the problem here. The problem is that in the civilized world we have made over the last years, we demand that people try to adapt to their surrounding. Many immigrants does this, but there are also many that just don't care. They want to try forcing my country to be more like their originally. As much as I understand that this is just natual, I think they have no rights to do so. We bring them in and give them shelter, in return we get "**** you", and damn Jihad here home +++++ drugs, rapes, religion conflicts etc. You all remember the cartoon of mohammad and the conflict regarding that yes?

And you tell me to grow up?...ugh... I am trying hard here to give a reason for my statements, but by reading your post (I skimmed it) it seems more it was a rage attack instead of actually giving valuable material for discussion.

Also please remember, as I said 4 times in this topic now, we're talking about the 2% of people that comes into the country, not the mayority. Problem is that those 2% (fictional number, but you catch my drift) causes A LOT of trouble, at least here i Norway. Norway have gotten types of crimial activities that we are not used to, and it's hard to deal with here.

A last point that is important too, is the background of the immigrants. I am perfectly capable of understanding that beeing chased, tortured and seeing death will do something to you, and I have no doubt that a lot of people cary a lot of memories to coop with. BUT, we do have services that is here to help them, even free, problem is that people won't use it and rather go around performing crime and ultimately murder someone when they get a denial on their application to stay in the country.

"Show me respect, and I show you respect. You got to understand that it's not easy for me, therfor I need you to learn me to understand you."
That's what I want to say to a lot of immigrants, but since they don't speak any language I understand (nor does want to) it's impossible.
Funny thing is, in the house i live, my neighbour downstairs is an immigrant from italy, my neighbours upstairs are immigrants from albania. The only person in the building that's making trouble sometimes (a bit crazy, fights and screaming in the middle of the night, demolishing stuff in the house, etc) is the swiss woman living on 1st floor. The other two neighbours are nice people who help out if you ever need something.

What you guys don't seem to see, is that next to those criminal immigrants (which we have aswell), there are a lot of good people in the same group/race aswell... you just don't read about them in the paper.

It's a bit sad, but it doesn't surprise me at all how closed minded some of you guys are.
Quote from jibber :Funny thing is, in the house i live, my neighbour downstairs is an immigrant from italy, my neighbours upstairs are immigrants from albania. The only person in the building that's making trouble sometimes (a bit crazy, fights and screaming in the middle of the night, demolishing stuff in the house, etc) is the swiss woman living on 1st floor. The other two neighbours are nice people who help out if you ever need something.

What you guys don't seem to see, is that next to those criminal immigrants (which we have aswell), there are a lot of good people in the same group/race aswell... you just don't read about them in the paper.

It's a bit sad, but it doesn't surprise me at all how closed minded some of you guys are.

That's why I said it's just those smal %'s that causes problem, I don't want to me small minded

You can see on my post as a rant or something to the people that perform the shit, the rest that is adapting and beeing nice people - I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against them.
As you, when I lived in Oslo for a time, it was a big building with 10 floors. On the 9 other floors there were immigrants living, and I did not once had a problem with them, just good experiences. But then each time I tok the subway, then I was beeing offered drugs by ongoing immigrants. Maybe that ****ed me up, I don't know. But point here is, as you say, we are talking about the little group of the immigrants.
Quote from The Very End :That's why I said it's just those smal %'s that causes problem, I don't want to me small minded

You can see on my post as a rant or something to the people that perform the shit, the rest that is adapting and beeing nice people - I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against them.
As you, when I lived in Oslo for a time, it was a big building with 10 floors. On the 9 other floors there were immigrants living, and I did not once had a problem with them, just good experiences. But then each time I tok the subway, then I was beeing offered drugs by ongoing immigrants. Maybe that ****ed me up, I don't know. But point here is, as you say, we are talking about the little group of the immigrants.

I don't know if they are a little group or a bigger percentage. We definately have a lot of criminal immigrants in switzerland. After all we're a very attractive country for criminal immigrants.

What i'm trying to say is... people usually can't look past their own borders, don't see the bigger picture... have to put everything into "drawers" and label it. We're all humans, not bulgarians, americans, etc.

Easy opportunities to take advantage will always attract ****s, it has nothing to do with race.
Quote from jibber :I don't know if they are a little group or a bigger percentage. We definately have a lot of criminal immigrants in switzerland. After all we're a very attractive country for criminal immigrants.

What i'm trying to say is... people usually can't look past their own borders, don't see the bigger picture... have to put everything into "drawers" and label it. We're all humans, not bulgarians, americans, etc.

Easy opportunities to take advantage will always attract ****s, it has nothing to do with race.

I do agree on most of your post, and specially the part that we actually are just one. If we do remove the immigrants name here, but rather talk about the problem group I think the discussion could be interesting.

First thing out, no matter of where you are from or what you do, language! It's the root to everything, the key to understanding other and yourself, as they said word is more mightier than the sword itself, so is this. No matter what background you have, learning the language should be pri 1. Of course we canot demand it to be perfect, since it will not be most peoples mother tounge language.

Second thing would be to addapt. A little group of people want to belive their religion, and want to build a holy building where they can perform their rituals. The rest of the people have to accept that, and approve this (aswell as in the social ranks). At same time this little group must understand that the other religions are as much important as their own, they canot claim an "superior" religion and have no rights to perform acts on the ones that does not agree.

Lastly the rules, both social and the ground rules. The rules apply on everyone, and there is no difference here, the rules don't take into consideration your background. We can of course have an interesting discussion about the rules and prejudices, but that's not the discussion for today.

So above, this is generally spoken of me. Without taking anyone into a boat, or point fingers and say "your people are bad". These are the things everyone should follow and try to understand. If you break them, sorry, then your not fit to be here.

Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG