The online racing simulator
Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
If your thread has to start with "Don't want to sound racist but..." then you probably should avoid posting it.
Quote from wheel4hummer :If your thread has to start with "Don't want to sound racist but..." then you probably should avoid posting it.

Reminds me of something we did in uni. We had to write something about a person/type of person we don't like. Damn near all of them started with "I'm not racist but..."
Damn those Bulgarians stealin our cars and women.
#30 - 5haz
Damn homo sapiens.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Reminds me of something we did in uni. We had to write something about a person/type of person we don't like. Damn near all of them started with "I'm not racist but..."

Didn't know you were polish..

TAK PADAOW. (spelling is incorrect most likely but the meaning is all the same <3)

The minute you say "I don't wish to sound racist but....." then you can almost guarentee that whatever you say after this time will be racist, without fail.

I will admit I'm slightly racist. Not again blacks, asians, gays (especially lesbians :nod or whatever. I'm open to them- My sole issue is with people who come over to this country, and then either:

a) Complain about how it's not a nice country, blah blah blah **** OFF THEN

or b) Don't bother to learn to speak fluent English so every time you try (by necessity) to have a conversation with one of these (sorry but it's true) mostly Eastern European people, you end up wanting to punch them in the face. GET SOME ROSETTA STONE, ASSHOLES.

or even c) Are not trained in anything of worth (i.e they do not hold any sort of professional qualifications such as a doctorete, degree, A-level, etc) and end up working in Burger King for 3 years before buggering back off to their home country. I mean, what the ****.

Our country is far too relaxed in their immigration policies and rules. People should not be allowed to come over and then impose their way of life upon us. Neither should they be allowed to vote (I believe if you are not born in a country or have no itention of staying, which many don't even if they have been granted permanent tenancy within the UK, then you should have no say in how our country is run)

Take for example Oxford Street in Reading. I drove down there yesterday and saw a huge Mosque (which is taking up what could have been a sizable supermarket, or probably houses/flats for about 25-30 familes (at least). I admit, Oxford Street would hardly be on my list of top places to live but a house is a house at the end of the day. This could have been used to benefit everyone, not just the Muslim population.

If we went over to a foreign country (say Turkey or Uzbekismenistan or something) and said (in a Jeremy Clarkson voice) "RIGHT WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A CHURCH IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR HIGH STREET...what do you think about that?", they would completely refuse, probably lynch whoever suggested it, you get what I'm saying.

In short, Britain should leave the EU, pointless rules and sanctions, we do not benefit from it whatsoever.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :every time you try to have a conversation with one of these people, you end up wanting to punch them in the face.

huh... thats funny... the same thing happens every time i read one of your posts
Same to you, my German friend.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :or b) Don't bother to learn to speak fluent English so every time you try (by necessity) to have a conversation with one of these (sorry but it's true) mostly Eastern European people, you end up wanting to punch them in the face. GET SOME ROSETTA STONE, ASSHOLES..

So, how many languages do you speak? I know you're talking about immigrants rather than tourists, but I always find it quite ironic when english speaking people complain about others not being able to speak english, despite they know no other language themselves (even when formally educated in one).

Quote from S14 DRIFT :or even c) Are not trained in anything of worth (i.e they do not hold any sort of professional qualifications such as a doctorete, degree, A-level, etc) and end up working in Burger King for 3 years before buggering back off to their home country. I mean, what the ****..

Yeah, bloody immigrants stealing your low wage job. Such a bunch of bad people ^^. Honestly, I think immigration would be much more of a problem if they were going for jobs that the domestic population actually wants to do.
It's a pity huh?. You should not feel welcome in other countries because you are bulgarian.. Just saying /sarcasm

Idiot.
You guys are awesome, made my thread very hot to read it turns me on!

Btw, police told us that the same day 3 other transporter's were stolen in the same area the same day.

Imma go and buy an Audi A6 with the money I get from the insurance
Audi lol
#39 - Uke
Wish you did not got stolen by LFS Demo user...
The good news is you're not racist. Bulgarians aren't a race. You're actually a xenophobe, which is much better
#42 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :My sole issue is with people who come over to this country, and then either:

Thing is, the native population is exactly the same, there are millions of British people who complain about the country, never learn to speak, read or write properly. Who have no skills and lounge around doing nothing, we build churches in high streets and giant cathedrals in cities, often overseas in other people's back yards.

People are just as useless anywhere. Nationality is just a man made label, part of the human obsession with wanting to categorise everything and it makes no difference. Infact its the concept of nationality which helps keep people apart and quality of life inequal which is why we get so much immigration to start with.
#43 - PoVo
I WANT LAAWYER NOHW! That guy's mentally challenged
Quote from ColeusRattus :So, how many languages do you speak? I know you're talking about immigrants rather than tourists, but I always find it quite ironic when english speaking people complain about others not being able to speak english, despite they know no other language themselves (even when formally educated in one).

I speak German, French, Canadian and American. However that is not the point. If I was to move to say, the Netherlands, or Hungary, I would ****ing take the time to learn their language properly.

Quote :Yeah, bloody immigrants stealing your low wage job. Such a bunch of bad people ^^. Honestly, I think immigration would be much more of a problem if they were going for jobs that the domestic population actually wants to do.

That's a whole different ball game. Send the immigrants who do take these jobs back home (after all this is where they will go anyway) and then take a benefit slob and say "Here, here's a job, if you don't take it your benefits are stopped cold." Watch how quickly these crappy jobs filll up with the British workforce.
LOL

"Don't want to sound racist but..."

It's always the start of a well constructed racist assertion xDDD

BTW, you are not racist, you are clasist, like the vast majority of people.

Beign racist is like having some kind of mental disability, being clasist is only a kind of selfishness or ignorance, somethinkg like "Hey, it doesn't matter to me that your life is shitty, just take it far from me please"

But hey, we all suffer from it, some a bit, some a lot
Canada and america has their own languages now aswell?

I speak British, canadian, american, a bit of irish when drunk...
I can speak more different languages than i thought, as it seems.

I was taught at school THE british english, so at first it felt really strange that i could understand and even reply to canadians and americans when i first used ventrillo, oh and i almost forgot, now i've adapted another language: the internet english. It seems that i'm quite talented at languages.

PS. I've even had conversations to few Aussies.
Quote from -NightFly- :Canada and america has their own languages now aswell?

Think of it as English Simplified.
Quote from -NightFly- :Canada and america has their own languages now aswell?

I speak British, canadian, american, a bit of irish when drunk...
I can speak more different languages than i thought, as it seems.

I was taught at school THE british english, so at first it felt really strange that i could understand and even reply to canadians and americans when i first used ventrillo, oh and i almost forgot, now i've adapted another language: the internet english. It seems that i'm quite talented at languages.

PS. I've even had conversations to few Aussies.

I assume that's because when your teacher says 'repeat after me' and you do, you've probably heard the same word in some movie or elsewhere in the past and you generally say it in American English. Or, it might have to do with the way you learnt to spell the English alphabet in the first place. And I believe they teach British English all over Europe, don't they?
Quote from hp999 :I assume that's because when your teacher says 'repeat after me' and you do, you've probably heard the same word in some movie or elsewhere in the past and you generally say it in American English. Or, it might have to do with the way you learnt to spell the English alphabet in the first place. And I believe they teach British English all over Europe, don't they?

My post consisted 90% of sarcasm, english is english in my wiev, you can't call them different languages.
Quote from -NightFly- :My post consisted 90% of sarcasm, english is english in my wiev, you can't call them different languages.

Those are different varieties of English...

Don't want to sound racist but...
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG