The online racing simulator
Bout time, their livery for the last 5 or so years actually bugged me, when these things dont matter.

+1 i like it!
IMO, it looks a bit like Piquet's '83 Brabham.

Or the inversed colours of the 2000 Williams and following. Boring, I know someone who hoped for the Canon paint scheme from '92 for example, and me too.

This one looks like an improved 2010 paint scheme, it doesn't really look like the Rothmans one, stripes are wrong, whoever did it did never look at the Rothmans livery
I don't think the idea was to make it exactly the same.
This year has the best looking cars since the late 90's in my opinion.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This year has the best looking cars since the late 90's in my opinion.

That doesn't take much.. I don't think the cars have looked very good since they started using those "hanging" front wings. Sure, it creates more downforce, but the low noses looked WAY better imo
very smart thinking, but saving money? for a team like Red Bull? it's not they have a small budget or anything.
And I'm sure that Renault won't do much of a fuss about this because it's been allied with Nissan for about 12 years, but remember that for this year RBR has more contractual obligations with Renault (promotion campaigns, etc.) but I'm compelled to think that this might give a little scratch on the RBR-Renault relationship.
Or, all this is a lie because I still think rebadging those engines as Infiniti is an unusual and stupid idea when it comes to sportiness (which Infiniti has nothing in common with), but again there were F1 engines named after clothing lines (Playlife anyone?).
Quote from Senninha25 :very smart thinking, but saving money? for a team like Red Bull? it's not they have a small budget or anything.

Racing teams can never have too much money. The money they now have 'free' can be used for other things (unless they already knew about this deal when they were budgeting for this year so the 'extra' money has already been spent).
Infiniti have no sporting background? They ran engines in the IRL in the 90s up till 2003 season
I can't seem to recall nissan and renault having any connection at all......what was it based on?
Quote from JJ72 :I can't seem to recall nissan and renault having any connection at all......what was it based on?

they have an alliance in road car production and most Nissans use Renault technology, some Nissan models are rebadged Renaults. And I think Renault also has access to Nissan's developments. Since 1999.

http://www.renault.com/en/grou ... iance-renault-nissan.aspx
Quote from Senninha25 :they have an alliance in road car production and most Nissans use Renault technology, some Nissan models are rebadged Renaults. And I think Renault also has access to Nissan's developments. Since 1999.

http://www.renault.com/en/grou ... iance-renault-nissan.aspx

see.....I hard know those model exists since both company have very little presence over here. In my impression Nissan doesn't make anything other than GTRs and Cefiros.
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from rc10racer :Redbull Marriage

that's beautiful (comedy-wise).
Quote from JJ72 :see.....I hard know those model exists since both company have very little presence over here. In my impression Nissan doesn't make anything other than GTRs and Cefiros.

They produced successful compact cars like the Micra Mk2 and now are selling Qashqais like bait on a fishing zone.
Infiniti exists because Nissan can't be arsed to posh up and make a luxury car only joking.
Not to forget the World Series by Nissan(Now Renault).

LOL Bernie looks like "WTF Is this sh*t? I need to go back making money quickly!"xD
Quote from JPeace :Wishing Sir Jackie Stewart a speedy recovery.

Why what's up with sir Jackie?
He'll be reet, nothin a bit of Haggis can't cure.
Quote from BlueFlame :He'll be reet, nothin a bit of Haggis can't cure.

He won't be catching any if he's ill.
Quote from DeKo :He won't be catching any if he's ill.

Catching what? I've missed your point, clearly.

Formula One Season 2011
(1339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG