The online racing simulator
Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
what platform is it for? I have yet been able to use the club function on PS3 yet.
for PC...sorry forgot to mention that.
I dissolved LFS PC Chapter to see if it refunds your money, apparently it doesn't.

Add me to your club please. RappaZ is the name!
you know the game is bad if it releases ar $49.99 instead of the usual $59.99
i got my copy today. see ya online
This game is only going to be good if you want to cruise around on the massive map with a sports car or exotic. if you don't like doing that, this game is not for you.
-
(Crashgate3) DELETED by Crashgate3
Quote from Mustafur :This game is only going to be good if you want to cruise around on the massive map with a sports car or exotic. if you don't like doing that, this game is not for you.

That.

I like it even if my FFB goes mad once in a while. Soft, soft, soft, HARD, again soft etc.
The clutch is sh*t though. A switch would have been better.
ye thats all i care,cruise around and have fun. in tdu1 all i did from the missions is to deliver cars
Yea the game is as its best when you just cruise to the sunset with your ferrari and theres some rock playing on the radio
Quote from mutt107 :you know the game is bad if it releases ar $49.99 instead of the usual $59.99

Hardly. Different publishers charge different amounts for new games. I notice that all Activision games are $69.99. EA goes for 69 for sports games, but 59 for normal games. I've bought a few games in the last year for 49 (30 for Borderlands on release day! ) that have been really good. It's all upto the publisher. Activision just likes to screw people.
Quote from Mustafur :This game is only going to be good if you want to cruise around on the massive map with a sports car or exotic. if you don't like doing that, this game is not for you.

Isn't that then entire game though? You could apply it to any game, making it a bit of a redundant comment.

The Mario games: "This game is only going to to be good if you want to guide a character over a series of platform challenges, to save a princess. If you don't like doing that, this game is not for you."
well im pretty sure alot of people here are looking for the next simulator...this game was meant just to cruise a little with the exotics, and i think people here are forgetting that.
i tried the game and have to say its fun.
just as much as the last one.
no other game offers such huge worlds to play on freely.
reason enough to play to play it
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :no other game offers such huge worlds to play on freely.

Not true, actually. Just Cause 2 has a MUCH MUCH larger map... probably better driving physics, too. If you want a pure driving game that has a larger open world Fuel has the biggest free-roaming map ever put into a game, at some 14000 square km. Also with much, much better physics than TDU2.
if anyone is interested in a club exclusively for lfs members then pm me your user name and i'll add you to the club.
Do anyone else hate tdu2 default radio? There is like 4 songs on each station. And when ''Daddy was a DJ'' is starting again and again and again I want to crash screen with something, ffs.
Quote from Agniz :Do anyone else hate tdu2 default radio? There is like 4 songs on each station. And when ''Daddy was a DJ'' is starting again and again and again I want to crash screen with something, ffs.

Just do what I do: turn off the radio
Can you put your own music somewhere, same as in TDU1? I so hate the friggin' radio stations.
the radio is shit.........am I again blame that woman who was in charge.
Quote from JJ72 :the radio is shit.........am I again blame that woman who was in charge.

She cared more about the party atmostphere and less about the driving. That's why this game sucks so ****ing bad when it comes to anything on 4 wheels.
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Well, I cant feel any FF, it just doesn't work. TDU1 actually had nice force feedback, it was driveable. Aside from that, the game is crap.

Point 1: same; "it will addressed ”soon„"

Point 2: same; not likely.

Should have "tried" it before buying, now I'm left with POS currently.
Quote from Dygear :She cared more about the party atmostphere and less about the driving. That's why this game sucks so ****ing bad when it comes to anything on 4 wheels.

But the problem is her taste of the club culture thing, hair style and dressing up etc also sucks big time.
I don't mind the songs its just there are a few that i hate that get played more then the others.
I keep running into "one man radio stations" online, people who plays songs and keep their mic on all times thinking they are DJs!! But it is also quite an interactive experience when I try to run away from its broadcasting range lol.
Yeah that pisses me off,

There is a way to download songs and play them on the game though?(talking about PS3).

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG