The online racing simulator
So... Anything New?
(37 posts, started )
So... Anything New?
And no this isn't another topic asking whether or not the Scirocco or Rockingham or S3 is released. I can see those have not been released yet and I can see that Scawen have posted progress reports.

As a long time LFS lurker (or former LFS lurker ) I've sorta wandered back into the LFS forum. So... what's up guys? How have you all been doing? Has the demo server racing been improved? Plenty of active leagues in 2011?

Just sorta back for nostalgia's sake. I will participate in the K250 and I'll participate in the odd LFSCART event and become the sarah fisher of LFSCART

So yeah, what's new guys?

BTW feel free to add my newer accounts for those of you who were friends on my hacked messengers:

msn: thelizardfolk@live.com
raptr: lizardfolk
aim: thelizardfolk

Cheers guys
"So... Anything New?"

No
Quote from BOSCHO :"So... Anything New?"

No

Yup, same ol' LFS. I feel right at home again
:munching_
I wish you never came back,
Most leagues died out under the invasion and the gamers has been taking by the ship that overfloaded lfs servers.. There is nothing left but cruisers

Most has been ruled away by ineXpierenced sonicrealstooped evOlution but real sirius pedos.. Sadly
Quote from Dennis93 :I wish you never came back,
Most leagues died out under the invasion and the gamers has been taking by the ship that overfloaded lfs servers.. There is nothing left but cruisers

That's rather unfortunate. Oh well, I can still enjoy a few good pick up race with a few friends here. Atleast NDR is still going lol
On a more serious note, there is decent servers on still also drivers so enjoy comming back.. Let the revolution start..
Quote from lizardfolk :Has the demo server racing been improved?

Err, seriously?

Quote :Plenty of active leagues in 2011?

Probably less than in the late 2000s. Still enough to get some fun though.

Quote :Just sorta back for nostalgia's sake. I will participate in the K250 and I'll participate in the odd LFSCART event and become the sarah fisher of LFSCART

Nice, see you there
#9 - Myffe
Its sad to see that lfs is dying. Theres no good public racing servers(cargame srlsy FFS) and every year theres less leagues....
Quote from Myffe :Its sad to see that lfs is dying. Theres no good public racing servers(cargame srlsy FFS) and every year theres less leagues....

I dare you to try one of our servers sometimes
Quote from The Very End :I dare you to try one of our servers sometimes

Seriously, there is not much servers to CHOOSE FROM nowdays. Most of cruiserevers and the other are with not so many people driving. I do not remember to be able to make racing like in old days.

No new content/no updates = people loosing interest.
Quote from lizardfolk : I'll participate in the odd LFSCART event and become the sarah fisher of LFSCART

We all knew you were a woman/ raging homosexual, but thanks for the conformation.
Leucat.

That is all.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Seriously, there is not much servers to CHOOSE FROM nowdays. Most of cruiserevers and the other are with not so many people driving. I do not remember to be able to make racing like in old days.

No new content/no updates = people loosing interest.

i think what has minimised the boredom for me is the fact that i join the servers to race. the car and track aren't really an issue for me. neither the cars nor the tracks tell me "good race" when each race is over. so for me, any server that has people on it is a choice to race.
Quote from oscarhardwick :We all knew you were a woman/ raging homosexual, but thanks for the conformation.

he ment to say he is interested JJ.
Scirocco will come early 2009, no worries
#18 - PoVo
Quote from manneF1 :Scirocco will come early 2009, no worries

That joke isn't funny anymore
Quote from PoVo :That joke isn't funny anymore

So it will come when it's done
#20 - PoVo
From what I understand is that the Scirocco is already done but the tyre physics needs to be done? BLUUUUUUURPP bitches forget about the patch xD
this is so depressing.
i havent played lfs in over around 2 years or maybe more, and i come back to find that we are still waiting on rockingham, tire physics, and scirocco with no new updates to speak of
STEEAADYYYY! STEADY NOW!....

Aaaahh. That's how you supposed to do it!

So... Anything New?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG