The online racing simulator
So... Anything New?
(37 posts, started )
I have that special feeling in my butt that patch will come finally this year....or not.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :
No new content/no updates = people loosing interest.

yep, but then i took up vob mod, tweak and steermod, and then it become much more fun again..
(privat host ofc)

but then we got the PCW and f*** it up again..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :yep, but then i took up vob mod, tweak and steermod, and then it become much more fun again..
(privat host ofc)

but then we got the PCW and f*** it up again..

you can ask for devs to remove cpw from server
but will it work on privat host ??

like, i dont have an server up and running 24/7..

i only host thru lfs when me and my friend decide to play some modded lfs..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :but will it work on privat host ??

like, i dont have an server up and running 24/7..

i only host thru lfs when me and my friend decide to play some modded lfs..

No, you just send the name of server to devs and they are adding it to exception list and whenever you are hosting under that name CPW is disabled.
Quote from oscarhardwick :We all knew you were a woman/ raging homosexual, but thanks for the conformation.

Glad to know thats what sparks your desires.
Anything new?

yeah...um... i was diagnosed with a pituitary hematona this xmas.

pretty damn lucky to be still standing.
Why they don´t release something new? A present for the loyal drivers?
It could be a new damn car, not a scirocco, a new invented one, something to get the game back on wheels until Scawen completes the new tyre model.
Please Scawen, it´s been a long time......
Quote from AYRTON (EUS) :Why they don´t release something new? A present for the loyal drivers?
It could be a new damn car, not a scirocco, a new invented one, something to get the game back on wheels until Scawen completes the new tyre model.
Please Scawen, it´s been a long time......

It's getting boring explaining to you folk who can't read what the devs post. They have told us many times why they don't release the content right this minute and yet people still come in here and ask what's happening.
tell me about it bud. it's getting really repetitive.
Quote from 91mason91 :It's getting boring explaining to you folk who can't read what the devs post. They have told us many times why they don't release the content right this minute and yet people still come in here and ask what's happening.

The saddest part is that guy didn't bother reading OP, and assumed from the thread's title that this is just another whining thread about development.

For god sake now:

Quote from lizardfolk :And no this isn't another topic asking whether or not the Scirocco or Rockingham or S3 is released. I can see those have not been released yet and I can see that Scawen have posted progress reports.

.... :|

So... Anything New?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG