The online racing simulator
Quote from tinvek :lewis has always said that nick is his true real life hero because of how he's got on with his life so it's nice to see him taking it further and hopefully it'll give his father a chance to actually just enjoy the "thats my son" side of things rather than all the preasure he placed on himself and lewis when he was is manager.

This doesn't make sense... As it reads, Heidfeld put pressure on himself and Lewis Hamilton when he was his manager and father?
Quote from BlueFlame :This doesn't make sense... As it reads, Heidfeld put pressure on himself and Lewis Hamilton when he was his manager and father?

wrong Nick. i think they were talking about Lewis' brother.
Quote from dadge :wrong Nick. i think they were talking about Lewis' brother.

LOL my bad!
''An unnamed engineer from the ... enge the RB7 and F150.''

This better not be true.

But somehow I bet it is.... Its getting harder and harder to believe that their so called "master plan" consists of slacking off and barely doing anything meaningful in the tests.
unnamed sources! Anyone can say anything they want if they remain anonymous.

Having said that, NAMED journalists have stated the McLaren doesn't look anywhere nears as strong as the RBR or Ferrari.
Alot of analysists are saying the Mclaren is struggling on corner entry and is really nervous.
Looking ugly, nearly FUBAR = Fast, Frontrunner.

Quite the Looker, Beauty = Crap, Slowpoke.

But wait...

Is the McLaren now ugly or not? It looks... interesting though.

Oh, and I am just kidding
me finx they might be sand bagging. the only real thing you can take from these tests is that there will be cars on the track. until the first race, you have to take all these times and statements with a pinch of salt.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Looking ugly, nearly FUBAR = Fast, Frontrunner.

Quite the Looker, Beauty = Crap, Slowpoke.

But wait...

Is the McLaren now ugly or not? It looks... interesting though.

Oh, and I am just kidding

Adrian Newey doesn't make ugly cars.
Quote from dadge :me finx they might be sand bagging. the only real thing you can take from these tests is that there will be cars on the track. until the first race, you have to take all these times and statements with a pinch of salt.

Disgree, you can't judge the lap times but you can judge how they fair on corners with thier grip level.

I remember in 09 everyone was commenting on how bad the Mclaren was fairing in testing then when it come to the races it was proven.melbourne tey almost got pole and vict

Sand bagging is usually done for the lap time it self, BMW did it epically in 08 everyone thought there car was going to be at the back of the field, then when they got to Melbourne they almost got pole and victory.
i agree but the way i look at it is; when was the last time McLaren were not a top running team. the tests just show they need to do more work. and that is what McLaren are very good at. i wouldn't be surprised if they win the first race.
just like Ferrari tend to take their sweet time when developing the car, McLaren tend to have more than one rabbit in the hat.
Quote from Senninha25 :http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/201 ... p2-practice-is-postponed/

This doesn't have much to fo with F1 in the beginning, but it might have the 2011 Bahrain GP cancelled.

http://tsn.ca/auto_racing/formula_one/story/?id=354258

Quote :Ecclestone said Friday a decision on the March 13 race will be made next week. The Bahrain GP risks becoming the first event cancelled in F1 history.

http://planetf1.com/driver/321 ... ce-issues-Bahrain-warning

Quote :"Following violence over recent days, and most recently on the evening of 18 February, we advise British nationals to avoid all but essential travel to Bahrain," said the United Kingdom's Foreign Office in a statement.

"We also advise British nationals currently in Bahrain to monitor the media, to limit travel around the island to essential journeys only, and not to go out when demonstrations are taking place.

"If travelling within Bahrain, British nationals should maintain a high level of security awareness, particularly in public places and on major highways, and avoid large crowds and demonstrations."

i didn't like bahrain anyways.
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :in 2011 cars have no wings anymre so they can overtake.

source DO NOT CLICK! SPAM.

spam.
the link has been disguised. it's really bluewaffle.
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :Beat me off like a wilderbeast.

i see your lame insult and i raise you a "eat my ass like a hungry orphan".

are you the wilderbeast or am i a wilderbeist? because if it's you who's the wilderbeist, then i'm sorry to inform you but i don't choke vermin.
but if it's me who's the wilderbeist, then you're speaking like you've done it this before. in which case, you're doing it wrong. hunting involves shooting game. it doesn't involve finding a rat like creature and have it masturbate you. maybe if you stopped sniffing your sisters underwear for a second and came up for a bit of air, you'd be able to think more clearly.
i'm sorry, that combination didn't even spell a word. how the buck did you understand it lol.
Quote from dadge :i'm sorry, that combination didn't even spell a word. how the buck did you understand it lol.

because it's an acronym.

Too
Long
Didn't
Read

ok i got ya now. i've summarised it.
ueverracedonsouthcity?
Quote from p.m.sanchwe :I'm always here.

You see nothing else,(except everything else you're looking at)

when you look in my face,

you see your ass.

that's cute. but you didn't have to. i fixed it for you. don't thank me. it's what i do.
seriously dude, if you're going to start waving your dick around, expect people to try to slam a door on it.
hurry up. i'm bored

Formula One Season 2011
(1339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG