The online racing simulator
General forum
(39 posts, started )
General forum
heey guys. i just desided i want to start up a forum. so i bought a domain , got some hosting(provided by myself) and installed a forum on there. well i have started to make it but really what is a forum with no admins or moderators? also there is no posts yet so i just decided i should share it with the community and let you fill them too problums well i made one post on that forum for applying to be a admin or moderator. oh here is the link http://www.central-forum.co.uk

Statistics

Total posts 38 • Total topics 26 • Total members 8 • Our newest member afrolmerma51
#2 - Mysho
You can do pretty much everything here already, why would you need another forum to post in?
well i needed to buy a domain for a sql and i thought that why not make a forum for just anything else. LFS forum is for LFS and that is for other stuff
There is thousands of general-forums like that, why should anybody register into your forum ?
gee i just opened it for the sake of it. if you dont want to register then fine. i just thought i would say.
Update
I have added a [IC] inline Cruise forum onto this. all the stuff for [IC] Inline Cruise. so it means that all the members of [IC] can use that forum for all there needs. i am also letting any other cruise server have there own section on that forum
i've tried running general-interest forums before without much success... if you don't have anything special to offer them, they won't stay. you're only giving the spammers one more target to whore their cheesy, ill-gotten or counterfeit wares.
thanks for the post. i have desided to release the real reason why i bought the domain. i have ben asked many times on support threads to have a forum for my company (jj-host.co.uk) so i bought that. i am still making it so i guess it will not get any or very few hits untill i put up everything for my company
#9 - Lible
Good luck.
I love his website, with "Company Logo" and "Company Name".
It even has fake testimonials, great laugh
Quote from RasmusL :I love his website, with "Company Logo" and "Company Name".
It even has fake testimonials, great laugh

Tell me what testimonials are fake !!!
Quote from tbofram :Tell me what testimonials are fake !!!

All of them. Besides, virtually all pages are empty templates, including "Order Now".
oh i thought you where talking about the site its's self. that program is just there for when i go in person to sign someone up to the hosting. i dont really deal with internet paying unless its for LFS so i did not spend too much time on that. any way one of my staff members is currently codding something to make it better and quicker to buy a domain through my company. thanks for saying to me but in all fairness i more aim at human to human payments and render the payment system useless.
Quote from tbofram : i more aim at human to human payments and render the payment system useless.

Well in that case, you might as well not bother if you are expecting atleast something half decent out of it.
that is why i am saying i am waiting for the new system to be finished because the current one is alot of (stuff i should not say because i might get banned)
Not to mention the site is designed with 300 poor slices. It's awful.
give him some time to improve
very few start out as a pro
but i guess it is my fault for making the site public without even looking at that stupid program. i must say it is a nice job as a web host manager. at the minute i am posting this from a hotel i am making a website for. i love to be able to go in the Staff only doors. haha thanks boosted
Update
i have changed the look and feel of Central-forum and i think it makes it look a bit nicer now. have a look
Update:
The forum now has 7 members ( not many but still) and 28 posts
Quote from tbofram :The forum now has 7 members ( not many but still) and 28 posts

Why does the link in your sig, on your forums, contain a link to your forums?
Quote from 91mason91 :Why does the link in your sig, on your forums, contain a link to your forums?

It is because I just transported them forum files from a old forum and never bothered changing my sig. Now you told me I will change it
RAGGHHHHHH, the word chit-chat on there is killin' me, why can't you use discussion?
because it's shit-chat

General forum
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG