The online racing simulator
General forum
(39 posts, started )
#26 - DeKo
On a related note, does anyone have a link to that forum where there are thousands of posts, all by one person?
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :RAGGHHHHHH, the word chit-chat on there is killin' me, why can't you use discussion?

Hmmmmm Good idea thanks I will change it
Quote from DeKo :On a related note, does anyone have a link to that forum where there are thousands of posts, all by one person?

There is no thread with thousands of posts all by one person
not on your ****ing crap forum. A different forum where some guy is the only member, but has made a tonne of posts.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :not on your ****ing crap forum. A different forum where some guy is the only member, but has made a tonne of posts.

Thanks for your kind words ! And I fixed the wording. And guys if you come up with a forum I am not going to bad word it. If you don't like it then fine. I needed it for reasons and it will be used alot more in the future
Quote from tbofram :There is no thread with thousands of posts all by one person

Did you even read what he posted? Doesn't look like you did.
He's asking for the forum that one person posted topics and replies to himself. Just himself and no one else on the forum. It does exists but can't remember it.
Quote from 91mason91 :Did you even read what he posted? Doesn't look like you did.
He's asking for the forum that one person posted topics and replies to himself. Just himself and no one else on the forum. It does exists but can't remember it.

No I just figured he was talking about me or something
good luck
Might sound stupid but now there's over 125 posts and over 20 members
:bannana_g
Well over the 250 mark
Good luck
well i was thinking i would have said i have shut the forum by now but i am just about to hit the 1000th post mark soon. yaay

General forum
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG