The online racing simulator
Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
dawesdust_12 somebody asking something to you little fat kid? NO then shut up My country is not stone age But you are sad because you are little fat kid who dont know how do drive and race I dont care go and hang up youself funny kid
Im ashamed
some people need to get a grip on reality,its a sim,some of us enjoy the old version because thats what we started with along time a go,i like it but it made me realise how far s2 has come.
its good for a nostalgic moment,but theres no need to start abusing and name calling because you dont want to try it and others do,GET A GRIP FOLKS !!
Tango
Rynno666 can you please stop making a useless argument?

Myself I love to see the version active again, I remember playing this back in the day, good 'ol times.
ugh lol, where do these guys come from
Quote from Fuse5 :ugh lol, where do these guys come from

Judging by his avatar, from steroids probably.
Roid rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Seconded.
This thread was always going to head in that direction from time to time. Well done Scawen for doing this despite that inevitability.

I may give this a go myself, I recall I enjoyed the slightly more knife-edge feeling of cars like LX4 compared with S2.

What this does go to show is that tyre-physics improvements (whilst great) are not essential for people to enjoy an online racing simulator
Can you please shut up? I really dont care the S1 thing and i dont argue. you guys argue . Steroids? ha ha no steroids man But this hand hit very hard you in face , if you talk something s*it like you talking. Play you S1 and be happy ha ha
Quote from Rynno666 :Can you please shut up? I really dont care the S1 thing and i dont argue. you guys argue . Steroids? ha ha no steroids man But this hand hit very hard you in face , if you talk something s*it like you talking. Play you S1 and be happy ha ha

You're telling US to shutup in a thread where you are obviously not wanted.
Just go away and all will be fine.
why not just ignore this thread
Tango
If you dont like go away i am here where i want and i do what i want.Nobody dont say me what i do or what i not to do. ignore my posts if u dont like or go home kid
Quote from Rynno666 :Can you please shut up? I really dont care the S1 thing and i dont argue. you guys argue . Steroids? ha ha no steroids man But this hand hit very hard you in face , if you talk something s*it like you talking. Play you S1 and be happy ha ha

You're so cool! can I have some of your col looking pills? Oh wait the bottle says Steroids :X At least you didn't get roid rage and suggest you would punch us very hard............oh wait..you did say that! Run away everyone a bully is in a thread that he himself is saying is crap!!!

whatever man
Whatever, hard man.
Quote from Rynno666 :If you dont like go away i am here where i want and i do what i want.Nobody dont say me what i do or what i not to do. ignore my posts if u dont like or go home kid

I give up, the sense of retardedness is too much to bare.
Do you like Marylin Manson ? ha ha i think yes kiddy
Quote from Rynno666 :Do you like Marylin Manson ? ha ha i think yes kiddy

This adds to my point.
:monkey:Ha ha ok
Please can we stop this argument?

Rynno666 and others... if you just stop now then the thread can be back on track.

Don't answer... just stop, please.
Quote from Scawen :Please can we stop this argument?

Rynno666 and others... if you just stop now then the thread can be back on track.

Don't answer... just stop, please.

Should not moderators do their job here...
Quote from sinbad : Well done Scawen.
I may give this a go myself, I recall I enjoyed the slightly more knife-edge feeling of cars like LX4 compared with S2.

What this does go to show is that tyre-physics improvements (whilst great) are not essential for people to enjoy an online racing simulator

Also shows the graphical improvments LFS has made in the last few years

I also enjoyed the driving feeling in the pre tyre heat days

Unlocked and ready to race

Thanks for the support Scawen

SD.
Unlocked too - great work .
Quote from DEVIL 007 :

Should not moderators do their job here...

Just to make sure... I hope everyone knows our moderators are not paid - they are just some kind people who give this community some of their free time because they want to help keep the forum going to support LFS.

I wanted to point that out because of the use of the word "job". They have real jobs too and this is the weekend.

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG