The online racing simulator
Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
I wish S2 had the option to put "spacers" as you may call it like S1 does, I was messing with the "track" setting on the pit menu -> wheels section. I got my XRT "hella flush"
wow what a great times with the old blackwood.. it took me ages to improve the 1st old chicane!
does anyone has the S1 skinning wireframes?
Quote from PMD9409 :Simply a time to join the public server for some good ol' TBO racing would be fine by me. No need to make some special league, too much work. Just work together (server-wise) so you can have one server for each class.

S1 STD Racing
S1 TBO Racing
S1 LX Racing
S1 MRT Racing

Done.

Dosn't sound too bad.
TBO and MRT ftw!
I Buy LFS on S2 and have never see the other Layouts on S1 i only remember Blackwood on Demo
Thx you Devs
Anybody got any old sets?

Preferrably XFG, RB4 and MRT.

I've set up a TBO server with Fern Bay Black with this lovely sky.
Quote from zeugnimod :Anybody got any old sets?

Preferrably XFG, RB4 and MRT.

Here's the S1 sets from Inferno Setupfield...
Attached files
setupfield.zip - 137.9 KB - 343 views
Excellent! but...

...not for me, sorry
Why cant I open exe file, error says: exe not supported.

Im using Win7.

Any help?
is it corrupted?

works fine for me in win7
Ancient versions...
Quote from Shotglass :whats the current ip of the master server to make them work?

In case anyone missed the link, you can get some old demo versions here :
http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloadsarchive

The master server's IP address can be entered manually on the Multiplayer screen : 213.40.20.2

It looks like 0.2F does connect to the master server if you enter that IP address, so I guess the list of hosts would work correctly if there were any online.

But 0.04Q and 0.1W don't work with the master server even if you enter the correct master server IP address. So you can't see a list of hosts and the only way to get online would be to join a host directly by IP address. I'd suggest you set "Connection type" to "min." which is a client-server setup. The other options try to create peer-to-peer connections but that brings more problems than benefits.
Quote from skywatcher122 :is it corrupted?

works fine for me in win7

I downloaded the 7zip file in the first post. I'll try Scawen links in downlad archive.

Thanks
I was disconnected twice when trying to donwload the file yesterday. Good Opera showed me it and allow to resume in downloading.
Quote from Victor :Well, at least it took 40 posts this time for the first guy to completely miss the point. I guess that's not too bad.

his first post :jester: he is just waiting for the right moment
Well now after trying it, I love it
Quote from Bean0 :Here's the S1 sets from Inferno Setupfield...

Thx. Will be online tonight.
So if I understand right, laptimes and all that still will be up on LFSW since it's connected to master server? The same for laps done etc?
#94 - senn
I always liked the idea of having damage/tyre wear etc as being on/off options for when you want to just muck about. This old S1 is reminding me why i like that idea
Tnx Scawen.

Anyone for a few races right now?
I guess S2+S1 = S3?

Is this thread the reason why the icon of LFSForum changed to an eye in an orange block? (or whatever it's suppose to be)

Or maybe an update is coming? :banana:
I really cant open this ->

Alternatively you can install a FULL VERSION S1H7 :
LFS_S1H7.exe (full version, no patch needed : 90 MB)
Quote from The Very End :So if I understand right, laptimes and all that still will be up on LFSW since it's connected to master server? The same for laps done etc?

Yes, it will. Amusing thing this, you can have times on absolutely incompatible tracks saved as actual PB.
Quote from Kid222 :Yes, it will. Amusing thing this, you can have times on absolutely incompatible tracks saved as actual PB.

Cool, I might check it out, but still - LX6 /ragequit
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Is this thread the reason why the icon of LFSForum changed to an eye in an orange block? (or whatever it's suppose to be)

What? Where?

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG