The online racing simulator
LFS on PS3?
(144 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He means the pressure sensitive buttons, but no, it doesn't work.

the pressure sensitive buttons work with motionjoy,and the tilt function does guaranteed
,very sensitive though

<?php 
/*
    =)  - no license....
*/

$LFS 'S2';
$PS3 "PS3";

$int = ($PS3 $LFS) - $LFS// integers in strings will be added, smartass characters otherwise ignored..

echo "S$int";

// Result: this code will output  'S3'
?>

so u guys want lfs on ps3. its been what? 9 years now? its not even out for pc XD keep waiting !
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
You're retarded.

Photoshop CS3 = PS CS3. not Ps3. ps3 would be version 3 of photoshop.

Idiot.
well its chudy so its prolly true
Quote from e2mustang :well its chudy so its prolly true

The input of the controller are different to what you see in game. Keep dreaming
i could care less about playstation and lfs on it,but if u know him i would believe thats true.
Ever thought that about the facts what you would need to run LFS on PS2 ?

So first you would need a x86 emulator cause LFS binaries are compiled to run on x86 processors (and don't forget it must be pretty quick).
Next you would need a win32 enviroment cause LFS is made for win32, uses win32 windowhandles, messaging system and of course win32 libraries.
All that is a bit much for a 300 mhz processor and 32 mb ram .

On top of that it runs from CD ... and loads that fast
But of course, if you know him you would believe it.:doh:

In case you're still believe him ... the video is not even showing a PSX.
the guy can do anything.
Did he probably created this world in 6 days ?
Quote from e2mustang :the guy can do anything.

Checking out few of his LFS mods leaves me unconvinced, we're talking about complete rewrite and serious code redesign here, plus the physics engine is far too complex to run on PSX CPU.
probably right,but either way it looks very real at least
Hello everybody!
I have PS3 Slim and I installed Linux. LFS Run on PS3 with Linux ?
Please write answer.
It won't work on PS3 because WINE requires x86 CPU.
I heard that when you put a CD-disc in a Blu-Ray drive, the CD will be like DVD even there is no data or speakers on it
I'm reading this on PS3 rn, is there still not a way to play LFS on here? And I am being serious, this web browser may be crappy but it still brings me here Smile
Quote from LordJaguar :I'm reading this on PS3 rn, is there still not a way to play LFS on here? And I am being serious, this web browser may be crappy but it still brings me here Smile

Completely incompatible CPU architectures and OS.

In theory, on PS3 Linux (in the JB mode that enabled full hardware), you could have (slowly) emulated LFS with something like BOCHS, but Sony removed PS3 Linux once it was jailbroken (and got sued for it) but never restored it.

LFS on PS3?
(144 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG